Please leave us your final meter readings as you leave!

• Thread starter DeletedUser8768
  • Start date

DeletedUser

KNK played there cards right when the mass recruited most of the top players.

They even tried me first. as for the stats you have posted its really pointless showing stats on the tribes players who were inactive.

There is also no point saying i might get some excitement, as you guys have bored me so much already.

1 stat you can look at. mikebenji rank 1 oda.

DeletedUser5426

Agree Mike

I have to agree with mike here that apart from the all out gangbang on chewy the stats are mainly inactives which in any war on any world i have been is always the way to go "take care of the inactives and use that ground to march forth" But then factor in that what you have left are decent players and with or without your newly gained ground your slow progress will slow further still.

Pogue said
Its very quickly getting to the point where it will be too late for them to turn it around in my opinion..
but i disagree as i feel we are all (in the coalition) getting to the point where we will turn it around.

Inwards and upwards boys ...

Chesty

DeletedUser9522

I have to agree with mike here that apart from the all out gangbang on chewy the stats are mainly inactives which in any war on any world i have been is always the way to go "take care of the inactives and use that ground to march forth" But then factor in that what you have left are decent players and with or without your newly gained ground your slow progress will slow further still.

Pogue said but i disagree as i feel we are all (in the coalition) getting to the point where we will turn it around.

Chesty

I completely agree with chestycles here, as a member of the coalition against KnK, admittedly a smaller member but an active member none the less. I have no position of power in O~O but to be honest I don't mind, and simple trashtalking is just pathetic attempts at showboating.

DeletedUser6603

Pogue said but i disagree as i feel we are all (in the coalition) getting to the point where we will turn it around.

Chesty

The thing is chesty, you could have quite easily put a stop to the gang-banging of chewy. You guys are big enough to have provided him with enough support to stop us, but you never did.

As for our slow progress - progress is progress, and were pulling away from every other tribe every single day. If we have to go through you one by one, we will. Either way, im sure it shall be fun for both sides!

DeletedUser

so let me get this right. your rank 1 and think your gaining ground on us all. wrong you have lost something you didnt want to loose, not that you know what that is yet.

your progress is so slow no you have no inactive players to noble. so you send fake after fake from 40+ hours away. and in the meantime im still looking back to w1 were you quit when the going got tough. remember that knk. not that i was involved, but the tribe i was in was hitting you so badly you quit.

WE are more than knk. knk will fall. were areknk going to go once they cannot move outwards.

w9!

DeletedUser5426

The thing is chesty, you could have quite easily put a stop to the gang-banging of chewy. You guys are big enough to have provided him with enough support to stop us, but you never did.

As for our slow progress - progress is progress, and were pulling away from every other tribe every single day. If we have to go through you one by one, we will. Either way, im sure it shall be fun for both sides!

Yes mate what you say about the Chewster is correct to a degree as a lot of us have supported BUT you also have to remember we all are tribes sprouted from Ruffus tribe that failed and O~O and Necros are new to this world so to be fair you are our first real adversary's and as anyone well versed in the game knows it takes a certain amount of time for a tribe to find its feet .... we all now have and as we say , things will change and i am also looking forward to it :)

DeletedUser

well said chesty.

we are new as a tribe but as players we are well rounded. this is probably the main reason knk wanted us in there tribe. killaz and kings knk this did once stand for something. all it means now is, if you have 100k points they will mass recruit you. even if you in a napped tribe.

If you want to be the best tribe you will have to defeat the better tribes.

New tribes. Old players. With a lot of respect from were we have come from to were we are now. :)

DeletedUser8990

Knk you don't have a clue what is coming at you. It is time that knk is put in there place. With 0 points and just a memory.

DeletedUser5426

Just to prove aswell that we have in fact supported Chewy these are his war stats on the 8th when you declared :

2011-04-08 chewy-nonx99 Necros 34. -177,422 =30 +1,511,594 +518,905 +992,689

and now his epic rise of 3 million ODD in 11 days :

2011-04-29 chewy-nonx99 Necros 139. +94,738 =17 =4,580,911 =674,885 =3,906,026

I think that more than proves he has had support

DeletedUser6603

I never said you didn't support chewy mate, just that he didn't receive enough support to stop us, which Necros on its own is big enough to provide. The first hit we did on chewy was from a fair old range for a lot of us, yet most of our nukes got through, and as far as im aware there wasn't a single snipe attempt. Add that to the pretty much zero retaliatory attacks we received despite marching in and taking a nice chunk of villas, and you can see why we consider it pretty successful for us!

As for all the rest of the chest beating and bragging thats going on in this thread - looking forward to it ;-)

DeletedUser

I have to agree with Pablo's statements regarding chewy, in a previous world under another name I found myself on the receiving end of an attack from an entire tribe and I had 500 villages to defend. My tribe came to my aid and with some sniping and troop movement I lost only one village and gained so much ODD i rose from rank 100+ to rank 2 ODD in less than a week (many many million ODD)

However, I will recognise how hard it is to get a team to work as a single unit with a new tribe, so hope you get it organised, as the nature of the game is to have fun, and win or get rimmed, we are here to have a laugh with your opponent whilst you do it.

With regard to the coalition - I have seen many attempts at large coalitions with many outcomes and none really work.

Some of the issues you will face are:

1 - coordination, you need one very experienced strategist to coordinate and outline, I have been there myself running 6 tribes and it is not as easy as it sounds to do it properly. if done badly you end of killing each others troops.

2 - most coalitions suffer from trust issues, last coalition i saw, even though it worked for a small time and did considerable damage to their enemy, two of the coalition decided to turn on a third tribe of the coalition because they saw them as being vulnerable due to using so much troops in attacking their enemy - in all cases i hear the promises of friends but in the end its in peoples nature to betray in this game.

3 - experience - there is some real talent out there but a lot wont defend properly or send decent trains.

In the end looking forward to a fun time in this world till I get bored and move on.

TT

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Knk you don't have a clue what is coming at you. It is time that knk is put in there place. With 0 points and just a memory.

this is my first post in a uk forum and its simply going to be :lol:

DeletedUser6960

Oh no :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

who gave matt the directions to here :lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Jees that sounds like a severe case of sour grapes me thinks.
Yes I am in KNK and yes I played world 1 with them.
I think some people arent happy with our tactics but the fake sending works very well if done properly.
The whole idea of a fake is to cause panic and mayhem to your oponent and thats what we do.

Appologies for any spelling errors im tired and cant be asked to use spell check...

DeletedUser6598

After over a month with no stats i decided to look into it. Doesn't look pretty for necros. Also feel free to correct my start date of the war if i got it wrong.
Side 1:
Tribes: KnK
Side 2:
Tribes: Necros

Timeframe: 08/04/2011 21:26:10 to 06/06/2011 09:34:43

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 195
Side 2: 10
Difference: 185

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,456,149
Side 2: 73,359
Difference: 1,382,790

chart

DeletedUser

They will hopefully learn soon. Actually getting bored of barbs around me turning red instead of them actually attacking me!!!

DeletedUser8768

As Necros only have 96 villages left, and will surely not be around for long, and probably not considered a war anymore, I thought I would update the stats from the last one.

Side 1:
Tribes: KnK
Side 2:
Tribes: Necros

Timeframe: 09/04/2011 00:00:00 to 23/06/2011 11:58:06

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,823
Side 2: 801
Difference: 2,022

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 251