PNP and Diplomacy - a new era?

DeletedUser6796

We've seen the dramatic polarisation of the world's tribes recently, and many dramatic changes.

Now, more than ever, the alignment of smaller tribes will be contingent upon the area of influence they lie in geographically, and PnP will have a different effect, I think. It will no longer sway tribespeople as it once did. It will no longer be the dominant force in determining who supports who. It will simply be a text interpretation of "come on if you think your keyboard is hard enough".

Diplomacy, the introverted and shy cousin of the brash PnP is coming to the fore and will shake the ground more dramatically, I believe. As for the loud, outrageous propaganda? We may have seen the end of its golden days on this world.

What do you think? What do you think will change before Christmas?

DeletedUser

[J]The world is entering it's late game changes. That's for sure.

G.F and WAR are no longer walking hand in hand. The fact they are fighting eachother has a great impact on TV's further progression. TV and DOGS had a Nap negotiation going on about a month ago. This was for Dogs to focus more on MB, and for TV partly to save my arse lmao (thank you :icon_razz:) and clean the k45 mess. Eventualy there hasn't been a nap, but who sais it won't happen in the end ? Let's be honest, the idea alone is ridiculous, but as you know I'm not that kind of a person who makes a clear distinguish between enemies and tribemates, they're all humans of flesh and blood after all, so I think the idea has potential.

TV and DOGS are in the progress of dominating the outer continents of the world and we can already see we haven't much rim tribes left. HD already bit the dust, and I reckon in a couple of months more rim tribes will dissapear, tribes such as TRUE or TWM.
However, since a lot of top players have waved the world a goodbye the core tribes will have to munch a lot of barbs/inactives before they can focus on the rim tribes. Just this occurence of k45 becoming a total mess is for me an indication this game is entering it's final phase. Let the rim players have a moment of glory before also they start the barb/inactive munch fest and this world really comes close to its retirement.

A lot of old worlds can still continue and have good world wars with only 3 or 4 relevant tribes left, such as w6.net were I've written a large part of my tw-history. But I have this feeling this world lacks the sort of culture/vision of the game to allow this to happen. I have the impression uk2 players are much more tribal-fixed, with high loyality standards and anyone breaking this is considered a badass. Whilst on w6 I rather had the impression that jumping ship was considered natural and a sort of daily routine.

so in short I don't think this world will last any longer. Once a tribe falls apart I think the high loyalty norms in this world will speed up its downfall, and members would quit rather than jumb ship, leave the past behind and look foreward.

But all of this is offcoarse my own subjective thoughts of this world and I can be wrong :) [/J]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4320

It is rather funny that TRUE's expected lifeduration now is two months, compared to two weeks four months agor. If this is an indicator of anything, four years from now TRUE will be expected to last a couple of more years.

:D

Joking aside; here is a current World Map.

Personally, from a game theoretical point of view, I think the most interesting issue is the future of DOGS. To put it into a doggy allegorian framework; are they going to be content with being W~A~R's lap dogs or are they going to go for the top dog title launching on W~A~R. Intriguing times!

:)

DeletedUser

Dubby, pipe dreams... theoretical pov... w/e. :p

As i see it and im sure most would. That would be the stupidest mistake DOGS could make. Unless they want to be gangbanged in a massive war on all fronts. Not that DOGS wouldnt fair very well against W~A~R as im more than sure they would. But why turn on their longest standing allies of which they have a huge front with when they already have an on going war in the north against the MB family and even if they had a nap with TV could TV (their longest standing enemy) really be trusted? Not likely..

What i figure would be more likely is that if DOGS actually took an NAP with TV they would then turn full focus to and pound on MB. While keeping a cauious eye on TV.

TV with their new found naps with GF and DOGS would turn to and wipe out TWM and start to repel W~A~R.

W~A~R and GF will go full out on each other. Probaly with neither gaining much ground after the inactive levians are gone.

Rim tribes such as TRUE, TWM and Storm will be gone and forgotten. MB may eventually die out aswell.

Then TV and GF fight it out with W~A~R and DOGS in the game ending war.

There will still be a small amount of diplomacy but PnP for the most part will be a memory. imo.

And yes i think it all could happen before xmas.. except for the disappearing of MB. That would probaly take a big longer. Unless of course they merge. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

And yes i think it all could happen before xmas.. except for the disappearing of MB. That would probaly take a big longer. Unless of course they merge. :icon_confused:

I think there are way too many inactives that needs to be munched out and therefore rim tribes will last longer than 5 weeks from now on. Like TRUE .. they have done very well till now, and I doubt they'll be gone before chirstmas .. But eventually, they will be.

DeletedUser4320

But why turn on their longest standing allies of which they have a huge front with when they already have an on going war in the north a

If DOGS themselves want to be the top dogs, W~A~R's safe front must be removed as this causes W~A~R to outgrow DOGS.

But being second as lap dogs ain't too shabby either, so I can see why DOGS will keep the alliance if they think that W~A~R will give 'em a whopping as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

lap dogs?

DOGs????? never.

friends and allies would be more accurate dubby. You may want to get a longer spoon to stir all that "mess" with as the saying goes. ;)

DeletedUser4320

The terms 'Friends' and 'allies' are inadequate substitutes for lap dogs when applying a dog allegorian framework as the saying goes.

And that W~A~R want to brush aside the game theoretical assessments as stirring is given, after all they are the benefitiary of DOGS suboptimal strategy as they are outgrowing them.

DeletedUser7304

Are we outgrowing DOGS Dubby?? I had not checked personally as I don't consider DOGS a threat. I consider them part of our super tribe 'the DOGS of W~A~R'. Certainly 99.9% of W~A~R think the same so keep your smelly stirring brush to yourself.. If fact, jump on the tv/gf bandwagon and start producing some stats on how good you are. keeps us entertained while i watch yesterdays ashes warm up game!