PnP Challenge

DeletedUser10520

Ok PnP is becoming a rare beast on this server which is a shame as provides fun for all so I thought it might be good to have a little competition.

Now you don;t need to be leading a tribe (or even in a tribe) to do this just pick any tribe say in the top 30 on this world and pretend that your tribe (or just you if you are a rim warrior) is declaring. You don't even need to be playing this world.

You can make it short and sweet, you can include pics or you can amuse us with a tale of treachery and daring do but it must be directed at one of the Top 30 tribes and must obey the forum rules.

Now feel free to set a scene (NAP broken, they have attacked an ally or nobled a barb next door to you) or just make your declaration because you want their villas it doesn't matter.

So shall we say closing date at the end of the month and I'll see if we can't get a poll or find some kind snake skin boot wearing guy to judge it!

Have fun :)

DeletedUser

I like the idea of this, might have too put my thinking cap on and have a crack it :)

DeletedUser10520

Ok well don't all rush in with your efforts!! Tracey says she will put up a prize of some premium IF we get some entries and to get us in the mood this is a PnP I wrote but never posted as the pesky sea faring dogs disbanded before the war got going on UK8...!

Anyway lets see some entries here

The year of our Lord 2011. Location K55 off the port side of the Innogames Main with a course set fine and northwesterly breeze finds our Pirate chums aboard their Ship "The Good Times Point Girl" with a crew of some 50 fearsome blackhearted devil may care Pirates aboard.....

Cap'n Duff is addressing his crew!

"Now listen here you scurvy dogs! Around these seas lie the floating villas of the Winge tribe holds stuffed full of iron and clay ripe for the taking by thems such as us not afraid to slit a gizzard or two, knock some pitchfork guy on the head and make the very seas run red with their blood?! What says you my hearties?"

"har haaarrrr" cried the crowd of Pirates festooned with High Points badges and I'm your friend awards.

"We do Cap'n We do but is some amongst us wanting a bit of chinwag afore we go a plundering?!

"Whadya mean talk" cried Capt Duff I'ms the Cap'n here and you dos as I says or I'll keel haul the lot of ya!"

"Well thats just it Cap'n we feel keel hauling is an outdated method of tribal motivation in this day and age of UK8. Might have worked on .net but heres we wants more!"

"More of the loot" snarled Cap'n Duff "shiver me timbers and call me Sebastien we a council run pirate ship now?"

"wells no but we wants more from the management" said Bazza The Brave

"You wants to know where I buried that clay we plundered from that tribeless Galleon we took off the Stormy Point or when I stashed the I Heart Chen T shirts we took off that Fred guy?"

"No Cap'n" said Jimmy Jazz "we wants a training day as we is noobs"

"Yes" cried the crew "we wants a training day on Hows to get a level 3 friendship badge somewhere near Hove where we sea dogs can sit down and pool our life experiences in point good time girling, how to be rimmed and priortise our objectives in health and safety in the shipplace."

"Prioritise our Objectives" stuttered Cap'n Duff "But we's pirates..."

"and we want to improve our communication skills too" yelled JuicyJappa "as can;t abide this always talking in the present tense"

"But we is pirates and ever since Pirates...cough begins pirates talks in the present tense. Is a code of Pirating right after saying har haaarrrr after everything" sobbed Cap'n Duff then glaring at them growled "First man on this ship used the past tense dies where he stands!"

"You wouldn;t dare!" said Agent 24-7 "keel hauling threats and death if we use the pluperfect tense is no way to do man management in the modern tribe!"

"we wants a sitter too" said vampireDoll for when we gets attacked by those Winge lot "and a Health and Safety officer for safe use in axes and spears!"

and so I leave them to their meeting but fret not as Chapter 2 "Oh Noes am holed beneath the waterline may or may not come out soon!

DeletedUser

Someone pick a tribe for me (its more fun that way for me and therefor worth doing) And I will make one up pretty pictures, formatting, quotes and all :)

Besides it gives me something to do at this time of night when hardly anyone is online to annoy :)

DeletedUser

Magic or Death!

Ok will pick one and do it tonight or tomorrow, as I have not been heavily involved in this world anyone with any interesting stuff on either these two fell free toprivate message mehere or in game :)

Edit: Am going for death! There may be a twist as well, I will think on it while at football :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pnp against shroud wearers I'm looking forward to it yay! *Claps hands with glee*
use some pics off grimm reapers as they're shown on their ingame tribe image.

DeletedUser

Pnp against shroud wearers I'm looking forward to it yay! *Claps hands with glee*
use some pics off grimm reapers as they're shown on their ingame tribe image.

Sorry I have not delivered this yet I promise it is coming!

I joined a nice tribe so have, as can be expected, been concentrating on that!

EDIT: Right just waiting for some direct info from some people ig to complete it, but have done it apart from that, its not great but hopefully will spur some activity :) Will post it as soon as I get the finishing touches :)

DeletedUser

very good ,up you !!!
g.gif

DeletedUser3371

Once upon a time , Fluffy said he was going to throw the wildest party ever ..... but nobody wanted to come to it ....:icon_cry: It seems apathy is not restricted to just the forums :icon_sad:

Though the PnP seemed too good to waste ... so here it is ...

CONGRATULATIONS to DWF for winning UK8!

If the rest of you have been asleep and can't find the top tribes button ... (Clicky!) ... Here is the breaking news of the year, DWF have won UK8 ... in the next few days they shall break the 50m. barrier and start the countdown for this world's, WIN CONDITION and it is all over bar the shouting. This world will end in just over 3 months time as the countdown finishes. Of course, you must leave all your nukes where they are too, sitting in their villages sharpening their pointy things. They will be of no use where we are going!

The merge of W1nge and FATE has been a master stroke. All that is left for us to do is pack up our nobles and head off into the sunset to wait for the next world that will open on the UK server.

See, don't just take my word for it ....
I hope the next 3 and a bit months will make all the effort put in by everyone worthwhile so look forward to the fight.
.... if Jo says it's over , it must be true. :icon_wink: That is it and there is nothing left for the rest of us to do. :icon_sad: We have had it. :icon_cry:

We did our best ....
humans_hope_paper_beats_rock-321.jpg
.... but it looks like our hopes are as thin as paper.

Godbye friends see you all ................................................... wait a minute, hang on ... WAIT! COME BACK! :icon_idea: :icon_idea: :icon_idea: :icon_idea: :icon_idea: :icon_idea: :icon_idea: :icon_idea: :icon_idea: :icon_idea: :icon_idea: :icon_idea: :icon_idea:<<< (My Eureka moment)

Before we go................
LET'S HAVE A PARTY , surely, it must be the right thing to do before we all say farewell.

Does everybody agree we should?

VENUE: So, where shall we have this party? Hmmm, since it's DWF's party , they can host it ...:rallypoint:... I'm sure they will invite us all, along.
If not .....
220px-Crash.arp.600pix.jpg

WHO CAN COME: Or more importantly, 'Who's going to be there?' ... :invite: ... , I hear you ask.

Well. we in HiCcUp wouldn't dream of missing a party, as long as we can find our way!
.... and our mate, Zuul, said he'd come ...
2ymhowl.jpg
(he likes to dance on all sorts of things)
cat_love_video_games-367.jpg
Well tbh, anything blue is coming, of course.
Smurfs for instance ...
schtroumf_rasta.jpg

250px-Gargamel_and_Azrael_from_the_Smurfs.jpg

Apparently anybody called Fluffy is a real party animal .... so bring as many Fluffies as you can!

..... and don't forget to invite Fluffy's friends!
128976381113503985.jpg
dd8e82fa-5606-42c7-9413-1418d701638d.jpg
128746247656480801.jpg
Stalker-cat-44024720701.jpeg
main.php
catwoman_michelle_pfeiffer1.jpg
<<< She's with me!

I heard a rumour there will even by a few celebrities turning up for this 1, but without dropping any names :icon_wink:
windowslivewriterlionking-df21lion-king2211.jpg
SaffyRunningFree2.jpg

In fact, if you are a part of the freakshow that is UK8, and belong in any of these categories .....
FREAKSHOW.jpg
... or not .. ....... YOU ARE INVITED!

There are sure to be paparazzi coming to let us know who scores with whom, in a brand new thread!

THEME: Now you may be wondering does this party have a theme? If you are in DWF and reading this, we don't want to spoil the surprise so ....
cat_tells_friend_not_to_look-325.jpg
I told you not to!
cat_tells_friend_not_to_look-325.jpg
Well yes, it has a theme, but you will have to guess what it is for yourself ....

TIME: TBA

yeah-im-on-that-facebook-too-nigguh.jpg
They have all said they want to come, too.

fluffyzj9.jpg
8410c2dd-08ef-4e62-91cc-deea51ea9b6a.jpg
128672909372381581.jpg
dcc7d777-9a60-401d-bf44-2178d565762e.jpg

funny-pictures-basement-cat-vs-ceiling-cat.jpg
BasementCatHoundofHellmine.jpg
23559_328576112593_178749717593_4679543_271850_n.jpg
dontplaykoi128548743126625323.jpg
Get ready for best party ever! (at least on this server)

All this party's is missing seems to be a name .... so this is it , ___________This is Fluffy's party!

Disclaimer: All paladin's called Fluffy, must be accompanied by by at least 4 noblemen/women.

So instead of this ....

The-Lion-King-the-lion-king-16728629-800-600.jpg

Simba-Nala-the-lion-king-15187543-720-578.jpg

We got this!^^^

End of story , sorry there is no happily ever after. Bye , bye UK8.

DeletedUser5582

oh if only you had posted this! Imaginative and apart from the disturbing knowledge of the Lion King (did you know this was voted best cartoon film over Bambi :icon_eek:) might have stirred up some on Uk8!

DeletedUser3371

Thank you Jo, but 1 final point .... Bambi > Lion King

I know you guys asked to keep this about UK11 but it was just gathering dust and I thought 1 or 2 of you might like it

DeletedUser

Disclaimer:
Not that good considering how long ago I said I would do it, but hope it at least gives people something to look at and in disgust at my poor effort do one of their own :)
Its much harder to do one of these when you dont have a personal investment in the tribe but thought it would be fun doing a pro PnP as less are seen.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In order to live.

----------------------

First you must respect.

--------------

2vjtrp2.jpg

It's Death again – Their always there –
Watching, waiting – e'er the stare!
Every time I look behind
Or reach to pull the window blind,
I catch a glimpse of grubby hood –
A little clue to where they stood;
The glint of light that caught the scythe.
Perhaps if I could pay a tithe…
But O! no use, they'll never go.
The adamant phantom; don't you know
They will but wait until it's time
For me to hear their fateful chime? –
The toll that claims my destiny,
To Hail: 'You're next, it has to be…

Adapted from poem by Mark R Slaughter 2009

25asraa.jpg

Some players are weak...
2dkwmkz.png

sn2g0i.png

...But death comes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some players are strong....

11mffrt.png
29kyrti.png

2hoiq88.png

... But yet death still comes.

So what can you do to avoid the grim reaper?

2sal3yx.jpg

Eat your 5-a-day!

2pyncz4.jpg

And if DEATH still calls for you then give them a gift your villiage and enjoy……

n4bixj.jpg
/

:D