Pointless game

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

:spear::mad::spear::mad::spear::mad::spear::mad::spear::mad:What is the point of this game everytime i try to build my village it gets destroyed by an army of 1000-2000 i will never get it up to that level pointless game no fun:mad::spear::mad:

DeletedUser

The point of the game is to build up troops, join a tribe, and win wars. The way you do this is by building up a rather large number of troops.

DeletedUser

The point of the game is to take out your rivals. You just have to grow quicker than them. Farm more and be more active. Being active should mean you can reach the 3 village point. After that there is more skill involved. Learn how to backtime ect. and you should be fine.

DeletedUser

The point of the game is... It's not to pointwhore? :icon_eek: Why didn't someone tell me this earlier! :mad:

Ehm.. Sorry.. The point of the game is troops, hence the name tribalwars.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
These people are lying to you. I simcity my way to rank 1 every world, that s the way to play! ;)

DeletedUser

:spear::mad::spear::mad::spear::mad::spear::mad::spear::mad:What is the point of this game everytime i try to build my village it gets destroyed by an army of 1000-2000 i will never get it up to that level pointless game no fun:mad::spear::mad:

Do you like sim city?

DeletedUser

LOL THAT IS VERY FUNNY!!!!! To me the point is to noble village , make friends , and get your ODA ranking as high as possible :) good luck i used to be like you but i love Tribalwars a lot now :)

DeletedUser1274

The goal is too destroy your enemies and work together.

I just play because it's something too do :p

DeletedUser

The point of the game is to not remember the ga-

Oh... The point of THIS game is to control your area, be the best in your world and torment newbies who think spear-nukes do anything :p

Nauzhror

Reaction score
The point of the game is to not remember the ga-

Oh... The point of THIS game is to control your area, be the best in your world and torment newbies who think spear-nukes do anything :p

Post is win. :lol:

DeletedUser2137

Pardon me...I am a newbie on here....but I have read the introductory rules and in them it states you should respect everyone has a different level of skill, and to promote TW as a community. I don't think it does the site any good if more experienced players 'torment' newbies. In fact it makes me wonder where the moderators are in allowing such comments/tactics.

DeletedUser

Yes but seriously don't you think this was a bit to far? Of course you build troops it's called tribalwars, unless he opened a wrong tab or is blind. - I was 11 when I joined Tribalwars and I knew what to do :icon_rolleyes: I'm also giving him some useful links:

http://www.tribalhugs.net
http://www.simcity.ea.com

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pardon me...I am a newbie on here....but I have read the introductory rules and in them it states you should respect everyone has a different level of skill, and to promote TW as a community. I don't think it does the site any good if more experienced players 'torment' newbies. In fact it makes me wonder where the moderators are in allowing such comments/tactics.

"Experienced players" would say that this guy didn't read the guides on how to start playing, and therefore isn't worth their time. What they should say, is that he should restart, thus getting a new village far far away where noone will have any troops yet, and have a fresh start. They should also advise him that they or someone they know would love to help him get started.

DeletedUser2137

optimus and lonzy both have valid points. Being as young as 11 starting on here is a distinct advantage, since you will have grown up with computers. I am in my fifties. The only PC I knew when I was 11 clipped me round the lughole and told me to get back to my mother when he knew I was too far from home! Ya tend not to be quick on the uptake too the older you gets lolol!!

However justified people are in their assumptions about The Doctor, I still maintain my stance on being polite and especially 'tormenting' newbies (or anyone else for that matter). Me thinks I also need to read a lot more about the game before I make a rash decision. If I get mauraded I can only blame myself ...but lets face it....its a bit like DIY ...who likes to read instructions?!!! By the way I was surprised at the nice and polite response I got from you guys...I thought after reading the replied to Doc that I would get minced!!

Status
Not open for further replies.