Pots And Kettels

• Thread starter DeletedUser6525
  • Start date

DeletedUser6525

So we all know how Alo veiw the harbouring of refugees, yes il say it again REFUGEES

A lil case of The pot calling the Kettle Black here i think,

You would think that a tribe with such stong veiws on refugee harbouring would never infact themselves Take in a refugee, (or would they)

I did see somewhere that all members of meow regardless of which tribe they decided to run to would still be classed as a refugee and would therefore be pursued.

So i wake up this moring to find that infact the Pot (Alo) has recruited 1 of the Kettles (Meow) Teabags, whom is this mystery Teabag.... (Jackjay) .

So i hope u stick to ur guns and continue your pusuit of Jackjay, But you wont will you, youll just allow him to stick around untill Another tribe targets him and he jumps ship again.

Keep ur Teabag, im a coffee man myself

DeletedUser

He is not a refugee warrior, as it was ALO they are at war with. He is only a refugee if another tribe uninvolved in the conflict takes him in and shelters him, not the tribe that he was in conflict with. Please learn how tribal wars works before coming on here and making a fool of yourself.

DeletedUser6525

Anyone who runs from the fight wether they join the other side is a refugee, they have ran to hide , call it wot u like, Refugee,Coward,Barb muncher, Judas its all pretty much the same in my book , but we obviously have a differ of opinion, but the bottom line is he ran from the fight as so he didnt lose his precious hard worked for barbs.

DeletedUser

Anyone who runs from the fight wether they join the other side is a refugee, they have ran to hide , call it wot u like, Refugee,Coward,Barb muncher, Judas its all pretty much the same in my book , but we obviously have a differ of opinion, but the bottom line is he ran from the fight as so he didnt lose his precious hard worked for barbs.

Run from a fight? just lol im the only one who actually seemed to actually fight ALO back once they started on Meow members, meow is falling apart, loads of members are leaving and are inactive or quitting, a big planned op that was supposed to have happended by meow against ALO last week involved just 3-4 members sending a few uncoordinated attacks that did little expect make Meow look even more foolish.

If i had jumped ship to another tribe such as Tophat (as some meow members are doing) or cloak etc then yes you could say i ran away, but i havnt, i stuck with meow despite the lack of support i got from the tribe as a whole for as long as i could hoping that things would have improved, but they havnt and regardless of how many villages i have i just cant attack one large tribe on my own can i?

ALO very kindly made me an offer to help me get better with this game by teaching me how to use scripts, millisecond trains etc and it was a pleasure to have joined a tribe who are friendly and very well organized and want to help me better myself in the game, whats wrong with that eh?

I have no ill feeling towards Meow in respects to them as people, but as a tribe thats falling apart then ive done the best i can do while i was with them taking into account the lack of support the tribe can give...

DeletedUser

If you think he ran to hide from a fight then you are an idiot. Do you think ALO would have recruited him if he couldn't fight at all? No, they'd have simply nobled him out. He obviously has some ability however, and has been giving them a challenge, hence they have deemed him good enough to be recruited, and so they have.

As you will notice, he will almost certainly now take the fight to Meow, so he is not dodging the fight like a coward, he is continuing to fight.

Barb muncher is hardly a phrase you should be throwing around, considering almost half (33) of your conquers have been barbs or internals ...

I think all this is is a bit of jealousy over the fact you have simply not been invited.

DeletedUser

Personally i think this is a great move by ALO and jackjay

Players who stand there ground and fight back are hard to find especially on w5

Tactical recruitment from your enemys is part of war so deal with it

DeletedUser

Refuge, Coward, Barb muncher.... they aren't all the same mate.

A barb muncher is someone who feasts on rubbish barbarian villages. How on earth does that make barb muncher a refugee?! I echo RC, please, get your terms correct before mouthing off!

he could off been a spy im just saying

Possible... but doubtful. You don't need a spy to see that Meow are falling apart, I would even go as far to say that Meow aren't even worth spying on! A tidbit of info I was told last week was so inaccurate it made me actually lol.

DeletedUser7549

I have to say its a good move for JackJay, not only is he in a better tribe but he also will improve as a player.

Its also a good move for ALO, even though Jackjay may not be a good player once he learns from ALO he will become decent and possibly even better then decent. If Jackjay fails to improve then ALO can internal him...

From my point of view its a win - win situation for ALO

DeletedUser8007

Personally i think this is a great move by ALO and jackjay

Players who stand there ground and fight back are hard to find especially on w5

Tactical recruitment from your enemys is part of war so deal with it

Couldn't have put it better myself mate. I can vouch for the fact that out of all of Meow JACKJAY was the first to fight back and not hit delete or move tribes when ALO declared. FACT of TW is when wars start memebers leave tribes and often for the opposite side. JACKJAY has made a smart move joining ALO and will only become a better player in that tribe.