PP gone too far

• Thread starter DeletedUser4753
  • Start date

DeletedUser

It is true. Me, Fred, Craig and Maxine will become one.
Don't be hating.

DeletedUser8195

Sorry to break it to you on here. :/

We'll be leaving to make a new tribe. Davelongshanks and olivenb are joining this tribe. 17 more spaces.

DeletedUser

4* Me, olivenb, joby97 and davelongshanks=4. Although, I do admire the fact that you don't even count olivenb as one person. Good job :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

She was referring to the 'merge' were supposedly having you drunkard. So we become one. Aahahaha.

DeletedUser

Me? Become 1 with the joby account? Ha, I am glad I have a sense of humour..

DeletedUser

What the frickle frackle. What happened to the other thread?

DeletedUser

Was deleted. We all have to be uber nerds and only speak about tw on these forums.

But I would like to bring up the old topic of that hamster playing golf. Definitely would get 2 meters man.

DeletedUser6598

Sorry to break it to you on here. :/

We'll be leaving to make a new tribe. Davelongshanks and olivenb are joining this tribe. 17 more spaces.

18 more places to go. Is clear Olivenb is in the process of merging with me. Dan is just cleaning up what is in his church radius's before we complete. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

We need to invite another to a merge. I will seek that of a TTs member at some point tomorrow >:)

DeletedUser

Who wants to work with a d1? He reveals himself on forums remember.

How many packets do you have available again/ ;)

DeletedUser8195

I'll merge with you?

(guys the plan is, I noble all his villages and then won't give him the password and then no more D1 ever again! :D)

DeletedUser

Oddly enough, Fred said the same about you. Clearly doesn't have the man set to pull off such a maneuver.

DeletedUser

I'm reading this and have to ask, is this thread about PP or more about PnP??

People on the struggling side, always find reason, or excuse to explain their demise and struggles. Be it a lower league football team being battered by the Premier League side, or the fat kid moaning why the slimmer athletic kid getting all the ladies.

But the answer as always is simple, the playing field always starts level, we all have the same abilities as everyone else, we can all choose how much effort we decide to put in, and this determines how well or poorly we will do.

So in this instance, perhaps you and your buddies need to look closer to home, rather than look for excuses. And ask yourself "could i have have got more of the ladies attention if I wasnt so tubby?"

You have a weird obsession with fat/tubby as you put it judging by that post ;)

Personally i dont Pp Walls and such and never will. However i know everyone i attack does, but that's their choice if they want to waste more money on the game fair play to them. But for me my money is better used elsewhere, family, enjoying life etc. Not forgetting a Dominos>Rebuilding walls any night of the week! :icon_biggrin:

But i dont use Acc manager, i don't use pp'ing Walls never will. Im Old School if people i attack wanna blow their cash it makes it more fun as at the end of the day this is a game so if im making people use their cash to keep villa's i see that as a victory :p

Now Lets get some old school Music playing to keep the theme! (not oldschool to some of you older folk im sure, if so apologies.)

Alanis Morissette - Ironic ~ Seems to be fitting here!

DeletedUser

Myself and don't don't pp building levels... But I couldn't live without account manager. Sorry guys ;(