Pre-Made tribe - The Chosen Ones

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I'm amused you mention an account on W2 that you co-played years and years ago, but not the more recent accounts you've had on .net which had bad reputations due to your poor leading as I recall.

You made a tribe named "The Chosen Ones" on at least 2-3 .net worlds, and mass recruited every time.

Your W65 tribe peaked at rank 17, afterwards you referred to it as being a "great" tribe.

When this was pointed out you argued that all rank tells about a tribe is "size".

A very funny comment in my eyes since the only reason a "good" tribe should be ranked anywhere near 17th is if it has 5 or fewer players.

Example:

uk10 when the rank 7 tribe was 101k points I was 34k points and was only rank 4, rank 1 was 50k at the time.

The 5 largest players in my tribe (rank 1 at the time with 14 members) alone would have been rank 7.

If you're going to mention that you "have had my fair share of experience, dealing with tribal matters." you should probably mention something about those tribes so people can make educated opinions.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Nauzh, you aren't allowed to return and start posting. I'm like, just catching up/am less than 2000 behind now....

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Lol, I have no intention of playing, and doubt I'll make more than a dozen posts in the next 6 months.

DeletedUser

I'm amused you mention an account on W2 that you co-played years and years ago, but not the more recent accounts you've had on .net which had bad reputations due to your poor leading as I recall.

You made a tribe named "The Chosen Ones" on at least 2-3 .net worlds, and mass recruited every time.

Your W65 tribe peaked at rank 17, afterwards you referred to it as being a "great" tribe.

When this was pointed out you argued that all rank tells about a tribe is "size".

A very funny comment in my eyes since the only reason a "good" tribe should be ranked anywhere near 17th is if it has 5 or fewer players.

Example:

uk10 when the rank 7 tribe was 101k points I was 34k points and was only rank 4, rank 1 was 50k at the time.

The 5 largest players in my tribe (rank 1 at the time with 14 members) alone would have been rank 7.

If you're going to mention that you "have had my fair share of experience, dealing with tribal matters." you should probably mention something about those tribes so people can make educated opinions.

Where did you get this information from? You don't know me so stop making assumptions.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Where did you get this information from? You don't know me so stop making assumptions.

I don't know you? You came to this conclusion how exactly? Hint: I've been around the block, I know everyone who's anyone on this game.

I played the last two .net worlds you played, I witnessed the tribes you made on said worlds.

Also I don't see any assumptions. I stated facts.

You can have your own opinions, but you are not privy to your own facts, facts are universal, there is but one set.

I'm not sure what you're disputing exactly though.

If you're disputing your tribe peaked at rank 17 I can prove that via twstats.

If you're claiming you didn't ever refer it to being great I can link you to posts where you make such claims.

If you claim you didn't claim rank is meaningless I can refer you to the posts where you made that claim as well.

Feel free to tell me what exactly you're claiming I'm "assuming" so I know what exactly you'd like me to prove first.

Last edited:

DeletedUser6982

If you're disputing your tribe peaked at rank 17 I can prove that via twstats.

If you're claiming you didn't ever refer it to being great I can link you to posts where you make such claims.

If you claim you didn't claim rank is meaningless I can refer you to the posts where you made that claim as well.

Feel free to tell me what exactly you're claiming I'm "assuming" so I know what exactly you'd like me to prove first.

Ouch.... well that told Sheldon...

DeletedUser

But I'm happy with my achievements. I've met some great guys in the latest worlds I've played, despite the fact that I did not make the top rankings, so eh.

DeletedUser

Wonder if Nauz has a book where he keeps all this information in.
I'm tempted to make a recruitment thread to see what He has on me :D :icon_idea:

DeletedUser4753

I'm tempted to make a recruitment thread to see what He has on me :D :icon_idea:

He knows what you did last summer!

DeletedUser6695

He's a living TW encyclopedia...