Premature Congratulations Thread

DeletedUser

I just logged on to world 14 and got very excited. *I had gained one rank and I realised that someone had quit. So I started the maths.

Yes, WAR had finally reached over 80 percent of player owned villages. Hurray!! *Then it sunk in, 1 year hasn't passed since the start of the world. Boo!! *We have another few weeks to go.

So, congratulations to the (almost) winners. *You done what you had to. *Big beasts leading the pack. *Good offense, good defense. *You nobled all over the place. *You made (some of) your opponents quit. *Everything that needed done was done. *

Keep up the good work for the following few weeks. *Oh, and have a sarcastic slow clap...........you all know I hate you!!

DeletedUser

Well you guys put up a good fight which made this world great.

Lord English Soil

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
A bit early, but thanks none the less elrojo

Yes, we're almost there. W.A.R's current dominance stands at 81.64% and climbing, with the world being one year old on November 12th. UK 14 has been more of a sprint than like a marathon on other worlds. We have put loads of effort in, well done W.A.R, well done to the surviving members of CA and every other active player who remains on the world. The end is nigh :)

DeletedUser11491

well done guys.

Without Raver you guys were nothing.......Andrew, you da man!! lol. I suppose Gixxer/Clara did okay too actually.

My man of the match award tho - split it between spidge & tsangari - relentless effort and well deserved.

Moo - stick to the rules next time - it pays dividends!!!!

DeletedUser12335

well done guys.

Without Raver you guys were nothing.......Andrew, you da man!! lol. I suppose Gixxer/Clara did okay too actually.

My man of the match award tho - split it between spidge & tsangari - relentless effort and well deserved.

Moo - stick to the rules next time - it pays dividends!!!!

think youll find i did mate, had a inactive script on the quickbar with no code in it :D karack tried his hardest to stop me opping him and he knew he would have been taken out, andrew is a great player but i cannot put all of the responsibilty of the great running of the tribe on his shoulders, :)

DeletedUser12335

well done guys, knew you could do it :) one of the quickest worlds ive seen

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Yes its officially all over. Peace time is active and the sever shut downs tomorrow, the 14th. Congratulations to all of W.A.R, thank you all for staying loyal and active. Its been an honor to serve you as a duke, and very humbling for me to have W.A.R win 2 worlds in as little as 1 year. A big thanks to Clara my co player and co duke, thanks to my council and all my members. Thank you to the IG moderators who solved all tickets and inquiries without any hassle. And farewell to my enemies, a big handshake to those who conceded the defeat respectfully, and those who disrespected me, see you real real, soon ;)