premium account???

DeletedUser

i'm new to this game and i've bought 5 points for a premium account for a month but it hasnt up graded me yet. whats going on??? cheers

DeletedUser679

You have to activate it.
Go to Premium (on the menu bar). And then Redeem. There you can activate your premium points.

DeletedUser

Once you have premium and have experienced how useful it is when you have several villages, you won't be able to go back to using the regular set-up.

DeletedUser679

Once you have premium and have experienced how useful it is when you have several villages, you won't be able to go back to using the regular set-up.
This is true. For example for me, no premium after 10 villages is suicide, even no premium after 1000 LCs is really bad. You will also know how useful it is when you have incomings and/or have large amount of village you need to manage daily + its pretty. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

i'm new to this game and i've bought 5 points for a premium account for a month but it hasnt up graded me yet. whats going on??? cheers

shudda w8ed till you ahve 500 pts tested prem to see whether you think its beneficial for you then bought prem :D