Premium Exchange

DeletedUser13793

How are you guys liking the new feature? I haven't used it much but I'm a tad annoyed that the capacity is so high, I thought that it would be a move to move away from having lots of PP means lots of points but it doesn't seem that way now.... :icon_cry:

DeletedUser13734

If anything I like the new feature, seems that a lot less res is on offer for PP (Legally at least ), but I could be wrong, I don't check it often.

I think the majority of the PP whores this world are finding there res outside of the in game feature.

DeletedUser6756

or they stare at the feature and are always the first to react?

DeletedUser11788

If anything I like the new feature, seems that a lot less res is on offer for PP (Legally at least ), but I could be wrong, I don't check it often.

I think the majority of the PP whores this world are finding there res outside of the in game feature.

Not really...but they are buying the PP illegally from people that sold res for pp in past worlds. Cheats will always be there and unfortunately they also usually win. So that TW reality for you. How can you expect profiles that have so many owners to have a form of pride and ethic... LOL at least one of the owners is prepared to take the fall and be blamed for being the "bad apple" in the pack. So the other owners don't have to feel bad. its not them that are doing the evil and they cant help but benefit from it so its not their fault either. The old split personality defense.

I seriously hate co playing...I cannot understand why so may people can want to share a win and still feel like winners. My opinion is that for each owner the price must be paid in PP for all Pp purchases being time benefits, ressies etc... so price is 100 PP and owners are 5... the price should be 100X5 PP = 500PP. Now that would be fair penalty and handicap for co playing an account.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11788

or they stare at the feature and are always the first to react?

You say that you hope the rust build up wont bother you. If you are a sole owner of a profile. You will simply not keep up with the co played accunts. Unless you are prepared to spend a fortune. Remember they split their effective cost of PP into portions. You have zero chance of winning against them unless you spend lots.

DeletedUser12733

Well I have been a victim of the PE feature. It is like they have built it to math the PP being bought. For example if in the world there is 50k PP the res will be 72pp- 10k res. I have been where the offer as 600 per PP and you can just buy it in bulk wait for the markets to change then resell it for double the PP .Or use half and seel the other half back for the PP you spent :)

DeletedUser13827

My stupid PP is locked on my account! This feature suuux for pp sellers

DeletedUser1508

Not for 60 days. But if that's all you wanted the premium for then just go play on that other server and cease bringing your whining to us! :icon_confused:

DeletedUser13827

No that's not all I wanted it for and I didn't say that.
However I could've used the PP I made on w25 if they were transferable and this thread is here asking people how they liked the feature so can you take your negative ass out of here and not quote me as 'whining' when I'm doing exactly what OP asked.

Last edited by a moderator: