Premium increase

DeletedUser

Hi all

sorry if this is in the wrong place but when I got the message from tw team saying about the increase I wanted to reply and couldn't through the thread.
Ive been playing many years on and off since w2 and always played with premium features. Back in w2 all you could get was premium and no farm assist or account manager, you had to manage without.
Then tw introduced all the other premium features like loot assist and account manager and also premium exchange on the market which at start up can come in handy.
Since then ive always used loot assist too so I started paying extra. In the end I but prem points at £14.99 for 1500 I believe which has now risen to £19.99 which I believe is a 33% increase which I find absolutely disgusting. Everyone I know play with prem and

sir Drew

Reaction score
Your too right but I did notice that not only has the price gone up but the amount of points received is going down .
I think this is totally outrageous up £5 and lose 100 points to boot come on tribal wars you should be trying to encourage people to play not price your selves out of the market
Those who play multi worlds and use pre m would usually by each month but not at the new prices .people will vote with their feet and a lovely game will be lost due to greed I'm sorry to say

DeletedUser

I agree it will stop players from playing. tw do need to encourage rather than line their pockets

DeletedUser14399

I am disgusted at such a price hike and a corresponding reduction in points. It is a total rip off. Apparently it is only on GB and Turkish servers? Blamed on inflation/ Brexit.!!! A 33% rise in no way can be said to be due to inflation. And that cannot account for the reduction in premium points on the packages. All i got told when i raised a support ticket was that there was nothing they can do. Is anyone in charge bothered that you have offended and possibly going to lose a lot of premium users from the game and maybe leaving the game as well? Does anyone with any clout even read these post? The lack of explanation and consideration of the effect of this is staggering and the worst PR i have witnessed in a long time. Come on TW don't be too proud or bullish rethink this change please.

DeletedUser

I play 3 worlds and my option is to leave once my current premium runs out, as the game is impossible to play with out.

Am a 13 year veteran of the game.

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
Okay guys, here's the deal,

The new pricing has been posted and detailed here.

Pricing is not decided on by our Community Manager, nor by anyone on the Support team. We are here to support the community and have no personal gain in this at all.
Spamming the support system or the forum with tickets/posts about this will have no result on these prices whatsoever.

Contrary to what Tilson says, Brexit has absolutely nothing to do with this.

In the event you want to address the issue, you will have to contact Innogames GmbH directly.

This thread will remain open for those who wish to blow off some steam if necessary, but as noted above, this will not lead to any result.
As always, the general forum rules and regulations apply.

DeletedUser

its not about leading to a result, its about people who have supported inno games and have played this game for years having their opinion. your loosing players who have been playing over a decade. I think the notice you guys gave us about the increase was inadequate and we didn't get long enough. the reason you did this is so we wouldn't bulk buy. I would have done so I could continue to play. I do believe this is now going to kill the game that I really enjoy playing (my missis is going to enjoy the new attention and time I can give her :D)
I'm glad its not just me that is very disappointed.

sir Drew

Reaction score
Marcus the mad ,thanks for your input but I'm sure many will agree that the info given out (was there any) because I don't remember seeing it and I certainly didn't have a mail in-game regarding it .but hey we are only the ones keeping innogames in the luxury they want .
Well no more I for one will stop buying premium which amounts to approx £180.00 a year to enhance my game .that's their loss now
If anyone wants to show their disgust then email them
info@innogames.co

DeletedUser

Got to say that I too am very displeased with the price hike. Personally I think it is too much and just lately with all the p2w only games it just adds insult to injury.
Played for more years than I care to remember and this might just be the straw that breaks the donkeys back I am afraid.

Respects inno and thanks for all the fish ..

DeletedUser14400

We have been the ones with tickets. Casual 2 have been complaining because of the 33% increase in prices whereas the increase should only be 11%... We are being ripped off again and I will message whoever it takes in order to bring the increase down to the justifiable 11%

Foxtrot

Reaction score
As far as I'm aware, most of the top players across all the .uk worlds will be finishing up the one(s) they're playing and call it quits due to this (myself included) so inno/tw will be losing out on a lot of money soon :\

DeletedUser14400

this was a mail sent to inno games a few days ago waiting for a reply from then. I believe I am one of the main protesters, especially from cas2, if you can call this a protest lol...

Anyway below is mail.

To whoever this may concern,

We are not happy about the Pay2Win side of tribal wars as premium prices have just been increased by 33%, we've been told it was because of the weak pound. True, but that only justifies 11% increases.

We've asked our support team and they say it has nothing to do with them, we have such a lot of passionate gamers putting in tickets that they now say, any ticket put in will be closed immediately.

When we ask them 'Who should we go ask?' They simply say go to the external forums.

Well unless we get a proper explanation from whoever made this happen, you will be losing a lot of paying gamers.

We've had no luck anywhere else, so we've had to bring our fight here.

Yours,

zachcooke
Tribal Wars Gamer

Brian the Messiah

Reaction score
You have been told to contact innogames directly, as already stated in this thread

In the event you want to address the issue, you will have to contact Innogames GmbH directly.

Pricing is not decided on by our Community Manager, nor by anyone on the Support team. We are here to support the community and have no personal gain in this at all. Spamming the support system or the forum with tickets/posts about this will have no result on these prices whatsoever.

DeletedUser14400

No. I was told by Bryan in support to external.

after realising nobody here was help i contacted innogames directly.

it would of been helpfull if i was told this by support team.

DeletedUser13448

Tbf I like the increase, maybe people will buy less ressies and it will even out the playing field more

dabookman

Reaction score
Te price increase is/was regrettable and also unavoidable as a third party provider significantly increased the price so we had to adjust accordingly.