Premium Purchase Blocks

DeletedUser

When you initiate a new payment a notice is shown at the top of the screen informing you if there will be a block.

Up until this point we have been allowing players to bypass this block if they have made purchases with us in the past.

The current payment types affected are:

Credit card - 60 days
Paypal - 20 days
Click and Buy - 60 days
Sponsorpay - permanent block on transfers

From this point onwards we will no longer be able to do this for you. If you purchase premium points using one of the methods above you will not be able to transfer them until the cancellation period is over, with no exceptions.

We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.

Tracey
Community Manager

can someone explain this please?
Does it mean if i purchase 400 premium points by credit card i can't transfer say 30 points to someone i'm sitting for the weekend unless its 60 days after i purchased them???

DeletedUser4

can someone explain this please?
Does it mean if i purchase 400 premium points by credit card i can't transfer say 30 points to someone i'm sitting for the weekend unless its 60 days after i purchased them???

[tt]That is exactly what it means[/tt]

DeletedUser

Ok
Can you clarify what is meant by "sponsorpay"
Just looking there now the options for me to purchase premium are:
Moneybookers
Credit Card -60 days
Click&Buy -60 days
Paypal - 20 days
UKash
Paysafecard
Transfer

Also, I have 220 premium points right now, if i buy another 200 today bringing my balance up to 420 I assume I can do what i want with the first 220 and cannot transfer any more until after the "Block" date has passed?

DeletedUser5582

Ok
Can you clarify what is meant by "sponsorpay"
Just looking there now the options for me to purchase premium are:
Moneybookers
Credit Card -60 days
Click&Buy -60 days
Paypal - 20 days
UKash
Paysafecard
Transfer

Also, I have 220 premium points right now, if i buy another 200 today bringing my balance up to 420 I assume I can do what i want with the first 220 and cannot transfer any more until after the "Block" date has passed?

sponsorpay is where you receive premium for doing surveys etc.

Yes your existing premium points you can transfer to other accs but if you purchase new points on methods that have a cancelleation period e.g. credit card you won't be able to transfer until the block period has passed.

DeletedUser5582

I win an Iphone every time I go onto Photobucket so am just lucky I guess.

Some find the sponsorpay sites worthwhile others don't but you will get free premium if you do the surveys.

DeletedUser7797

It is a real pain when you want to transfer some premium to other players as I found out recently. Apparently there is no way around it.

DeletedUser

Sponsorpay can be a bit irritating - basically finishing a survey then being declined, etc. It takes a while, too. It can be effective, but personally I like to save the bother and just purchase.

DeletedUser

I did sponsorpay once (or whatever it was called at the time. Might have been gratispay)

It gave me 1500 premium points for doing a netflix trial. I was already considering trying it out before I even saw the offer, and I ended up liking the service. Not all the offers are bad (though I've seen some really, really, stupid ones)

DeletedUser

15 Apr 2012 – When you initiate a new payment a notice is shown at the top of the screen informing you if there will be a block. Up until this point we have ...