Press The Button [Press]

DeletedUser12782

Press is looking for members.

About :
Name - Press The Button
Tag - Press

Press is a theme based tribe of experienced players. We are looking to fill up our ranks. We have a 20 member limit. We are looking to spread the members over 2K's for that extra farming space.

Location - 10 SouthWest and 10 SouthEast

Members lists -
green.png
-Press.to.Play?
Not applicable
green.png
-Press.To.Incinerate?
Not applicable
green.png
-Press.To.Piss?
Not applicable
green.png
-Press.to.Restart?
Not applicable
green.png
-Press.To.Climax?
Not applicable
green.png
-Press.To.Noble?
Not applicable
-Press.To.Fail?
More to add soon.

In-Game Names - You can use your current name. But can also use the tribe Theme name. Owners decision.

Leadership :

My name is JD. I am the Founder of Press. I have been playing tribalwars for about 10 years now on 3 of the English servers(UK, US, .NET).
Past accounts -
W4 - Beddoe007 - 5 mil
W13 - Kethrin - 1 mil
W19 - Rumsfeld - Co-Player till 8 mil points
W21 - Kethrin - 7 mil Rank 1
W25 - Raylenuk - Co-player till 5mil points
W44 - *Jezza - 1 mil points
W47 - Lcaos - 500K points
US4 - Enchanting Dreams - 4K points Rank 1
UK18 - Puzzel1993 - 60K Points

Past Leadership -
W19 - Earned my way onto council of ASYLUM
W21 - Founded SOAP. Small tribe that was heavilly feared. Merged with Puffin(PnP) at 2-3mil points(Per player). Was offered position on PnP council as baron.
W25 - Was a baron of =HOG=. Quit at 5 mil points.
W47 - Founded TBD. Small tribe who fought from the rim against much bigger opposition.
UK18 - Founded The Impression. Took a week break as a friend died and came back to my tribe in IPanda.
W73 - Re-Found The Im from UK18(As premmy) Took down a family tribe and decided to quit due to boredom.

Requirements :
Skype - Non Negotiable
Past Experience - Reached 500K points or more.This is the Early stage high point. At this stage you should have learned to do all basics for tribalwars such as Micro-Farm, Snipe, 200-400ms trains(Total)
Knowledge of tribalwars basics
Knowledge of UK Scripts

If you are interested in joining, there are a few things :
Add JustDreamy19 on Skype

Fill out following Application with as much detail as possible >
1 - How long have you been playing tribalwars?
2 - What have you learned from tribalwars?(Such as t-trains, sniping, etc...)
3 - What do you look for in a tribe?
4 - If given the choice, What would your approach on Diplomacy and recruitment?
5 - What are your top 5 characteristics?

We will be looking forward to hearing from you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10790

So if I was like the best player ever you wouldn't let me join unless I got a new name?

Blue

DeletedUser12782

Yep :p
Changing your name isnt making you lose anything.
Premium can be easilly transfered to new name.

Every member has agreed to have a new name for UK19

DeletedUser12782

If players are that particular, Im sure they will be willing to earn the PP to have a name change.
Since PP trading is possible, you will simply get free PP and when you have 500PP, you can change your name.

There is only 2 main flags for the start up. Resource and Haul flags. These are the one of the 1st few flags you earn.
Also, You can buy a bunch of flags for 100PP which you can earn from PP traiding(Ressies for PP)

DeletedUser6695

Thats unfortunate, I might have considered joining if they didn't have awful name requirements

DeletedUser12782

After having a long thought about the theme, Ive decided to revoke the name change.
Current members can use their own account if they wish but will be given 100PP to buy their 1st bunch of Flags to help them ey keep the Press names.

DeletedUser

Name thing is crazy. I don't want to have to cut and paste players's names into bb-codes just because of some mad name thingy. Names should be simple like, erm, Rodney or Dave. I'll take some free flags though!!

DeletedUser12782

Players can keep their own names. Upto them if they decide to keep with the name.

DeletedUser12786

Press is looking for members.

Press is a theme based tribe of experienced players. We are looking to fill up our ranks. We have a 20 member limit. We are looking to spread the members over 2K's for that extra farming space.

http://prntscr.com/2wkc0q

Yes i saw that you have 20 members limit ......

Also i had told with you to join on the pregame and you told me unreal things .....ok good luck...!

DeletedUser12782

Yeah, we recruited a few extra members. Is this because i wouldnt recruit you to the tribe. Awwww poooor baba.

DeletedUser

We recruited decent members such us Cold Fusion/Bluesteele. I think right now Press is the most decent tribe you can join in this world

DeletedUser12789

i message one of the press member Press.To.Fail?

if i can go in just message me :)