Profits

DeletedUser

Just out of interest how much PP have people made thus far on this world?
I just want to compare and see what people are gaining.

So far I've gained 1.5k in 2 days of having an account (80% of which from COMPLEX WARRIOR). Did not realise it would be so easy to make so much.... takes 10 mins of my day max.

DeletedUser

ahh was wondering why I wasnt pulling ahead of him more

DeletedUser

Whats a decent rate to buy/sell? Most offers up are somewhere around the 60/70 :1000. Wouldnt the people who are buying be better off spending their Prem on the half build time stuff for their wood/clay/iron so they passively gain faster? Or am I missing something..

DeletedUser

Whats a decent rate to buy/sell? Most offers up are somewhere around the 60/70 :1000. Wouldnt the people who are buying be better off spending their Prem on the half build time stuff for their wood/clay/iron so they passively gain faster? Or am I missing something..

Seem to be finding anywhere between 45-55 pp per 1k is the best prices to get accepted.

DeletedUser12229

I've been selling at 200 even 250pp per 1k resources although COMPLEX WARRIOR has only accepted a couple of my offers and so far i have made 7.7k premium points, one of my best deals was 3k clay for 700 premium points, now and then i stick offers up for 15 pp per 1k resource of be buying and they do get accepted :)

DeletedUser

These people are so dumb
Then again so am i for selling res before i got lc, was a complete waste of time.

DeletedUser9522

I retract my statement, COMPLEXWARRIOR just bought some from me.

DeletedUser11285

if tribal wars keeps going on liek this i dont think i will be playing any mroe worlds its just a way to make more money

DeletedUser

if tribal wars keeps going on liek this i dont think i will be playing any mroe worlds its just a way to make more money
Tribal wars is just a way to make money....
Or are you naive enough to think they made this game for your personal enjoyment.
hahaha

Nauzhror

Reaction score

You mean they work with the goal of being paid?

Tell me more about this.

I find it very shocking, considering everyone I know that isn't an Innogames employee is a philanthropist and works solely for the enjoyment of others.

DeletedUser9522

I understand what Robbie's saying - I agree making it more and more P2W is a bit silly. Plenty of games make tons of money using non-p2w features. For example League of Legends, the biggest game in the world that earns a ton of money for Riot Games has 0 features that you can't acquire without real money or don't make a difference to the game itself (like skins which are purely cosmetic).

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I understand what Robbie's saying - I agree making it more and more P2W is a bit silly. Plenty of games make tons of money using non-p2w features. For example League of Legends, the biggest game in the world that earns a ton of money for Riot Games has 0 features that you can't acquire without real money or don't make a difference to the game itself (like skins which are purely cosmetic).

LoL is not actually all that profitable.

Their estimated revenue for a year is between 25-50 million. There are many online games that generate millions per day - aka upwards of a billion per year.

I actually suspect Innogames makes more money than Riot does - by a fairly large margin.

DeletedUser

Their estimated revenue for a year is between 25-50 million.
lol. No it's not. Riot Games generates $200mill according to wiki. Whilst Inno is only at €50mill

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
lol. No it's not. Riot Games generates 200mill according to wiki.

Oh gee. If wiki says it, it must be true.

Oh look, wiki's source is a single usatoday article with the following quote:

Wedbush Securities analyst Michael Pachter estimates that Riot currently takes in about $200 million in annual revenue.

Several sources show much much lower amounts. They made roughly $25 million in 2010.

In 2011 TenCent purchased a vast majority of their company for $400 million, at that point they were valued at $475 million.

That's how much they'd be able to sell the company for, not how much they'd made, that'd include expected future profits. ie. You pay 400 million for a company because you expect to make more than 400 million off it in the future, not because it's made that much thus far.

They are not making 8 times as much per year currently as they did in 2010.