Profits

DeletedUser

I thought most would have pits up and farming by now. Especially as the going rate is pretty rubbish compared to what it was.

DeletedUser4753

people can build a perfect village with more than ample supply of res to maintain solid growth as it is, the fact people payed for it and still do is nothing more than idiocy

Nauzhror

Reaction score
what is more important money or time? *are we all waisting something bigger then what we really her *talking?*

Time or money?

They're the same thing.

Spending money though doesn't make the game any more fun, whereas spending time is at least intended to be enjoyable, it is afterall a game, and all games are attempts to achieve enjoyment.

DeletedUser4753

time n money aint the same lol, money is infinitely acquirable where as time is fixed.

one can utilize thier time better, much like they can be more efficient with money but time cannot be gained sadly

DeletedUser4753

Yes it can.

A healthier life is a longer life.

Wealth tends to equate to a healthier life.

life has its max potential, you can lower it by not being healthy and being stressed etc, but one cannot create time as it were.

also if we are on about actual time, as in thiers only so many hours a day, again things can be done more efficiently to utilize time more effectively but one cannot add a extra couple of hours.

DeletedUser4753

those 3 countries all have near enough or more than thier gdp in debt, where as hmmm lets say taiwan, has 0 debt and i imagine far less obesity.

DeletedUser4753

countries having a strong economy or massive debt is entirely relevant in a thread called topics.

hmmmm lets see

national debt = pp expenditure
recovery = pp made back

country land mass
larger = skillz

ok

complex warrior, highest debt, as i dont believe has sold any res and is still spending pp, we can compare this to ireland, ireland i believe has one of, if not thee biggest debts to gdp, ireland is a pretty small country, just as complex warrior is pretty small in skill

dave, has to be germany dont it, again rather large pp expenditure, however larger economy and highest gdp growth in europe mean growth outa the debt is assured, also germany aint a overly tiny place is it, dave got skillz

nauz, high pp expenditure but immense skill level, has to be his home usa!, has a huge debt, but relative to size isnt so bad, n yea usa is hauge, nauz also got skillz.

see shane totaly relative :D

DeletedUser

Hello

idk what to say but i like to see some proof or you just wright here whatever you see in your dreams :D. *Important thing i like to share is i personally selling resources from the *start and whatever i earned till now is only 25% from complex warrior and he has not bought anything from last*10 or 15 days in fact he starts selling and thats in big numbers, do not know he covered his expenditure or come in to profit but thing what is sure he should now not be in big debt.

i think*d1mension is near to everyone ^

DeletedUser

Ive made about 4k PP by doing nothing more than logging in a few times a day and putting up 1000:10. Its great!