Propaganda

DeletedUser14329

Come on then HQ share your secrets! I’m dying to know how far more superior you really are.

I’m waiting...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14696

You just need to follow the tw.player tactics of munching more barbs than a Ken doll in heat.

DeletedUser8525

You just need to follow the tw.player tactics of munching more barbs than a Ken doll in heat.
Additionally before you comment on our barbarian village conquers, out of our 64 conquers, 18 have been barbarian villages, which means that = 28.125% of our villages were barbarian (one of them was a player who decided to delete his account before we took it but i've still included it).

out of your 29 conquers, 9 have been barbarians, which means that 31.034 % of your villages were barbarians before.

Interesting...

DeletedUser14696

Ddditionally before you comment on our barbarian village conquers, out of our 64 conquers, 18 have been barbarian villages, which means that = 28.125% of our villages were barbarian (one of them was a player who decided to delete his account before we took it but i've still included it).

out of your 29 conquers, 9 have been barbarians, which means that 31.034 % of your villages were barbarians before.

Interesting...
Ddditionally indeed.

DeletedUser14696

And to reiterate... we have to munch barbs before tw.player takes them all.

DeletedUser14137

You have to work your way up to A-dditionally .... 3 more levels to go

DeletedUser6695

Come on then HQ share your secrets! I’m dying to know how far more superior you really are.

I’m waiting...

That's what the rankings are for kid. You peak out of whichever ally tribe you are currently hiding in and see the big bad HQ coming for your little villages.

Don't be afraid though, we are gentle lovers

DeletedUser14137

New

You have to work your way up to A-dditionally .... 3 more levels to go
That's not nice. I thought he was your friend?

Oh he is but you haven't yet earned A-dditionally in your replies is what i mean

DeletedUser4753

i took from this thread a lot of people noble a lot of barbs :D

apparently i have a possible server record of 59 barbs in a single day, any competition???

DeletedUser14329

c880907ddc1b79b716afd227ff368db64f95dde30f533f1d3bbb10c7edf91828.jpg

DeletedUser4753

oh no he di'nt

i hope my excellent "angry black woman" impression came across in all its excellency just now

DeletedUser14329

That's what the rankings are for kid. You peak out of whichever ally tribe you are currently hiding in and see the big bad HQ coming for your little villages.

Don't be afraid though, we are gentle lovers

Yeah yeah, have you checked the war stats lately. Paints a different picture, and i'm not gentle! ;)

I look forward to it ya goat.

Edit: Go on then grammar police correct that bad boy.

DeletedUser6695

Yeah yeah, have you checked the war stats lately. Paints a different picture, and i'm not gentle! ;)

I look forward to it ya goat.

Edit: Go on then grammar police correct that bad boy.

No, I actually haven't. Im glad you're winning though. Means I get to look all amazing and cool when I lead the boys to victory!

Also, you calling me the greatest? Thank you

DeletedUser14329

Then maybe check your facts before you talk out of your bottom :)

And nah think you should get with the times and have a look on urban dictionary bud.

Edit - Anyway thought HQ got fed up of your leadership and ousted you, Pain does a lot better job ;)

DeletedUser6695

Then maybe check your facts before you talk out of your bottom :)

And nah think you should get with the times and have a look on urban dictionary bud.

Edit - Anyway thought HQ got fed up of your leadership and ousted you, Pain does a lot better job ;)

What facts? I didn't mention facts? Maybe read before replying...

I merely said we will be coming for your villages and there's nothing you can do about it.

Also Goat stands for greatest of all time so please clean out my stable and shine my hooves.

I hope you're better at TW than you are at posting on the forums

DeletedUser14329

Ooooooh someone’s got their panties in a twist, like I said do a little research, words have many meanings and I know a lot more better players than you mate.

Come at me with some actual ammo because you sound like a little school girl at the moment having a tantrum.

I can do this all day long xoxoxo