Protests today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
You're as intelligent as you're nice.

Protip: That wasn't a compliment.
Also, I did not say "only money they make is from selling oil". I implied that petroleum makes up a huge % of the countries income. If they were to lose an income source that currently makes up for 80% of their revenue, they'd be pretty hard pressed to cope by. Not to mention maintaining the living standards they have right now. But I guess you just see what you want to see in my posts and then try grasping for straws to present you "argument".

From you it was....

Least I know the difference between budget revenues and GDP....

Look up GDP, it be a learning experience for you and will teach why your wrong... you win twice!!! It might even amuse you that you've proved my argument for me.. thanks...

Then while your at... look up the % of Gross profit spent by most oil companies on research and development...

Pro Tip: Government income and a coutries income are two different things..

A tip for free: a medium size oil company will spend more on R&D then any government...

Tip for luck: not everyone in Saudia Arabia is a Prince or works for the government.. hence a skint government doesn't mean a skint population.. take the Might Americans for example, the governement has been bankrupt for years but the majority can still afford nice houses, health care and big cars.. it's just the minority that depends on the government for social care that get screwed... but I'm sure you knew that already...

But hey ho... I don't expect you to admit your wrong.. that's why you will never learn... enjoy..

Last edited:

DeletedUser269

The thread has ran its course, it is a good topc. But Im closing this before someone crosses the "line"

Status
Not open for further replies.