Prove me wrong

DeletedUser

Hi all,

I'm a newbie to TW located in the NE and looking for a decent alliance/tribe to join. I've played kingsage for many years (looking for a change of scenery) so I am used to such things as sniping, trains e.t.c. I've tried contacting players close to me but they only read my msg and ignore, so are obviously up themselves and think themselves to good for a newbie (I'll conquer them at a later date ;) lol).

Is there any out there willing to help a newbie find his feet in new surroundings (invites, tips e.t.c.) or do i conquer the whole world alone lol. so far I've found the TW community to be very unfriendly but I'm sure that's not true and thought the best place to prove myself wrong would be the forums.

DeletedUser

Hello Cinead,

My co and I would like to teach you - we're not the best, but we can play - but we're situated in the NW. We have teaching channels being established in our forums currently and further assistance is available through our Skype chat. In short, we can teach you, albeit support would be an issue - it's an avenue for you to consider.

Liam

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
IMO most people on TW are nice and will help new players... tis often a case of how you ask and when... and is made more difficult by the number of new players that ask for help but then just don't listen... to coin a phrase...

You can send a D nuke to save a player for a day.... if they listen they won't need the D nuke...

DeletedUser

I'm finding now that there are the players out there who are willing to help, just took longer to find them than I thought it would. I understand a lot will just wash there hands of newbies for the reason you stated Mancunia but people shouldn't get set in there ways about that because every now and then one will come along who will make a good friend and/or an asset to a tribe, although I do realize that might only be 1 in every 50-100 and a lot will just not have the time or patience to be doing that.

DeletedUser10789

Hello Cinead,

My co and I would like to teach you - we're not the best, but we can play - but we're situated in the NW. We have teaching channels being established in our forums currently and further assistance is available through our Skype chat. In short, we can teach you, albeit support would be an issue - it's an avenue for you to consider.

Liam

He lied, hes the best.

DeletedUser11546

Mr O you could really do with some teaching too (giggle)