psychologist pete

DeletedUser8412

hypocritical much? "speed rats" that aint at all clichéd

DeletedUser8157

Who says I'm trying to be funny?

I'm just chatting with a couple speed rats... what's funny about that?

P.s. next time, post something original don't spend you whole life just copying want matt posts... it don't make you look big or clever...

dun lie you commies want to and are trying to send us to your death camps something that is funny too you which means your trying to be funny

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8157

Why oh why matty do you pretend that you do everything when you have 4 co-players?.... having co-players doesn't make you a good player...

I agree.. your noblement of WMN was shocking.. but more from the lack of ability of a so called good tribe than anything you did... sending 2 nobles twice at a village is hardly a skill... though please tell me it is...

2 nobles we did send but we covered all them backtime points and it was four seasons who tried sniping us and failed :icon_wink: which is quite disappointing we can easily cancel snipe on speeds where you have 30 seconds and he failed with 3 hours :O

Last edited by a moderator:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
hypocritical much? "speed rats" that aint at all clichéd

talking of clichéd... "hypocritical much?"....

Now please please please don't respond with "you started it" or I am going to have to get my 12 year niece to post my response..

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
2 nobles we did send but we covered all them backtime points and it was four seasons who tried sniping us and failed :icon_wink:

Four seasons sucks.. what's new? :icon_wink:

If you read the world forum you'd know my thoughts on that noblement... rehab were idiots to lose that village... all the 5 co-players on uk pro had to do was send 2 nobles twice...

That doesn't make uk pro good.. that just makes rehab look stupid...

jeeeez, you really are funny

Thanks pal.... PM me your email addy and I'll add you to my mailing list.. DVD will be out for Christmas...

DeletedUser

Whoa whoa whoa. Don't mess with russians, pal.

They have nukes :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Tribalwars should have a jealousy emote, Mancunia could sure use one right about now :3

DeletedUser

Tribalwars should have a jealousy emote, Mancunia could sure use one right about now :3

Jealous of you guys?
Yeah, that must be it.

Because we totally want to suck up to matt 24/7 and always be there for him when he needs a verbal punching bag, but it's okay, at least it's better than him calling you a noob.

DeletedUser

Jealous of you guys?
Yeah, that must be it.

Because we totally want to suck up to matt 24/7 and always be there for him when he needs a verbal punching bag, but it's okay, at least it's better than him calling you a noob.

Jealous of Matt, yeah. Although i wasn't talking to you since players that actually play speed and are terrible are perhaps worse than those that come to flame even though they've never played.

Me defending Matt while he's away doesn't make you or anybody else instantly right, nor does it make anyone with differing views to your own a 'suck up'

One thing we can be sure of, nobody will be jealous of someone who can't win rounds :)

DeletedUser

I'm jealous of shadow play... I wish I was cool enough to be the fanboy of a player like mattyflan...

I'm only just cool enough to be the fanboy of Mancunia...

DeletedUser

oo look, more people for jealous fan club.

Matt's going to have to start a subscription service soon.

DeletedUser

You mean he doesn't already have one?
What was that I signed up for then? :/