psychologist pete

DeletedUser

As I recall we were rank 1 with a massive lead till someone blew a large load of premium to grow abnormally fast.

If that was you, well, yeah, you win for lacking principals. Go you.
We have already been passed this and you admitted Luke was outgrown .and it was not "abnormally" fast. You had a 300 points lead, after we got academy we were 150-200 points above.

this discussion is stupid though. lets get back to psychologist pete :icon_cool:

DeletedUser3312

1. Only then to be pwned by players you thought you could handle. After such an exciting build up, you really do let down when it comes to cliffhangers.
2. To add to this:
Considering you have a co you haven't even been playing that world for 50% anyway, noob, so somehow I doubt you would be outgrowing me without him.
3. Rimmed me every speed round we've played together? You make me laugh :lol: What about all those rounds that cammmy rimmed me, or was that you? And what about those times that WEAK rimmed you? And what about those times you just generally got rimmed by random noobs? And what about that time I played solo and still ranked second after attempted gangbangage?

Please don't pretend you know what my level of skill is, especially when I play speed for fun, but you play it to give your life meaning.

Boom, sit down, noob.

WEAK has never rimmed me. :lol: Please.

But alas, I can't help it if the lesser tribalwars players get to you before I can - That really just adds to your fails btw.

Congrates you can click the mouse quick... now run along and find something worth while to boast about...

I have far more than you do :icon_wink:

Note to self:

If I ever lack the brain power to continue an argument just call everyone jealous

but you're just a noob, so you wouldn't need to anyway cos nobody cares what you say :icon_rolleyes:

I'm seriously LOLing at this thread. This is the speed forums, and every player opposing the obvious fact that speed players are far better than normal players are just generally terrible at speed.
- Annihilated, some wouldbe, who thinks getting rimmed by randoms instead of me is an argument to put farward.
- Coldfusion, a noob. That's what it says by his title thus that is what we will call him.
- mansomethin, a poor comedian and an even worse player. He's in my 30*30 and isn't even ranked within the top 100 under an account called "Harry Dipper" - Even worse, he's turtling.

Perhaps yall should learn to play the game before trying to argue with your obvious superiors. I am willing to give lessons, I'm sure Adam would to. They cost pp though :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

- Coldfusion, a noob. That's what it says by his title thus that is what we will call him.

It must really hurt to know someone who has "Noob" in their title is far superior to you :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser9017

I'm seriously LOLing at this thread. This is the speed forums, and every player opposing the obvious fact that speed players are far better than normal players are just generally terrible at speed.
- Annihilated, some wouldbe, who thinks getting rimmed by randoms instead of me is an argument to put farward.
- mansomethin, a poor comedian and an even worse player. He's in my 30*30 and isn't even ranked within the top 100 under an account called "Harry Dipper" - Even worse, he's turtling.

You seem to be missing one person here, nauzhror or are you afraid to flame him?

DeletedUser

Note to self:

If I ever lack the brain power to continue an argument just call everyone jealous

Note to self:

If people ever realize that i am jealous, deny it and counter with 'said person has lack of brain power'

Perhaps this will fool people into thinking I'm not jealous....then again probably not.

You seem to be missing one person here, nauzhror or are you afraid to flame him?

Why would Matt respond to Nauz when Nauz hasn't directed anything towards him. All he said was Sam wasn't on the purple account since the start which is probably true, and that Milad managed to outgrow Luke because of prem.

Not sure why people would be 'afraid' on a game forum :3

DeletedUser3312

:lol:
I am glad you asked. I'm afraid if I said anything his deluded mind would think I am fanboying him. Read that for my opinion

Short and sweet: Old bat who should have quit a long time ago. :icon_wink:

You should quickly learn that I really am afraid of no player on this game, and would happily rim you all one by one - And from what I've seen from normal players (both in normal and in speed) That really wouldn't be hard.

DeletedUser

I'm in Brandon's fan club...i know his name, his state, his job, his income :O

Sometimes i sit outside his apartment hours on end just to get a glimpse of his smexy face.

DeletedUser9017

You should quickly learn that I really am afraid of no player on this game, and would happily rim you all one by one - And from what I've seen from normal players (both in normal and in speed) That really wouldn't be hard.

Ohh matty you are deluded:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser3312

Ohh matty you are deluded:icon_biggrin:

Rimming you was unbelievably easy, so was annihilated and cold fusion - Perhaps you are just noobs though, eh?

Why don't you get your best player so we can settle this. Or get out of our forums admiting the obvious truth that we are better than you. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser9017

When did this become about me? I just pointed out that you "missed" nauz.

WEAK have no best player, unlike SLAP! we take a pride in our teamwork rather than our individual skill.

Since when did these forums become yours? Yes this thread was started by one of your members but that does not make them your forums.

You as a player may indeed be better than myself, and that may even be obvious. But I fail to see how SLAP! being better than WEAK is an obvious truth, yes you have one more rounds than us but have also lost more than us.

DeletedUser3312

I could easilly best you yah pitiful little thing and every one of your tribe. It's not a "May" it's a definite. As for WEAK being better than SLAP! please. :icon_rolleyes: Wake up. Me and Adam alone could take out your entire tribe; for you even to think WEAK has any hope against all of SLAP! is an insult that needs beating out of you.

I wasn't talking about your mess of a tribe. I was asking is there any normal player that you know that could beat me? If so, come on down.

These forums are about speed, let this argument continue into speed or shut the hell up? :)

DeletedUser9017

Matty insulting me will get you nowhere, in fact I find it rather funny. You feel a need to insult me, why? And I highly doubt you and Adam could beat all of WEAK, yes you are both highly skilled, but to believe that two of you alone could beat a tribe approximately 10 is simply arrogant.

Again your arrogance is evident as you believe that there are no normal players whom could beat you. At normal worlds I know many people for a fact that could beat you, and I am pretty sure that I know a few people would be able to beat you at speed.

DeletedUser6695

Rimming you was unbelievably easy, so was annihilated and cold fusion - Perhaps you are just noobs though, eh?

Why don't you get your best player so we can settle this. Or get out of our forums admiting the obvious truth that we are better than you. :icon_wink:

Making up stories now are we?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser3312

Again your arrogance is evident as you believe that there are no normal players whom could beat you. At normal worlds I know many people for a fact that could beat you

Then go get one. Get the best one you know.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Update stats please matt... of I'll do it... after battling a bard all night.. it was touch and go, nearly lost me village but I've come out victories and now have two... YAY..

So am now rank 54... just little old noob me.. rank 54... and a turtle.. guess that why matt lets me farm his barbs...

Where as matt and his 4 co-players.. so that 5 players that are better than little old me on 1 account.. can only managed to be 42 ranks above me...

My maths is bad but i think if matt can find 28 co-players to each play 1 hour a day.. he could get rank 1 back and show how much better 28 co-players are than me... but that only because speed rats are teh bestest!!!

But hey.. matt is the bestest.. that's why even on a normal world with 5 co-players he is Rank 1 and running away with the world.. word has it
Tracey is looking at closing the world as it's obvious that matt and his co-players have already won it..

Ohh sorry.. what is that I hear.. ohh really... no.. can't be right.. what!!!... really?!!? MATT isn't rank 1 on a normal world.....

Anyone else as surprised as me?...

Well then, I guess we're just have to wait for Matt to tell us all the things he is proud to boast about that isn't being good at speed... maybe he once won a one ticket raffle.. came 2nd in a 2 man race... was the first man to get out of his bed this morning...

Yes i know.. I'm not funny.. but please do tell me again..

DeletedUser

I'd go with jealousy of a better player.

If you look deep enough into his post all you see is his jealousy of Matt :|

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
It's true.. I'm jelly...

Jelly of this:

2012-05-01 18:17 -64 38h
2012-05-02 01:25 -512 7h
2012-05-02 22:17 -101 21h
2012-05-03 01:26 -170 3h
2012-05-03 10:14 -156 9h
2012-05-03 16:14 -84 6h
2012-05-04 04:14 -129 12h

Hey Matt, How do you make your villages shrink so quick?