psychologist pete

DeletedUser

Matty, I thoroughly enjoy your boastful pompous antics, and it's a true shame to see you proven wrong as quite simply you lose all of your whit and intellect and simply point the finger and call others noobs.

To further enhance the point that, in fact, you yourself are a noob, I searched you on TWstats.co.uk.

Despite your boastful attitude, numerous co-players and even being a ".Uk Pro" as you so egotistically put, this is what i found:
http://twstats.co.uk/uk12/index.php?page=player&id=411760

So let's hear the full tale of matty, just to clarify, so that no ridiculous and pompous excuses can be made.
Matty joined the world on opening day.
Matty joined the fitting titled tribe "GODS" (as we all know matt is practically christ on earth).
Matty grew and at his prime even reached rank 1 (quite an achievement).
Matty and his tribe attacks A.F.A.
A.F.A pwn matty and tribe.
Matty goes from 9k points to just under 5 k points in under a week.

Now forgive me if I'm wrong, but if you are truly a ".Uk Pro" then this shouldn't have happened. Your claim to the "Greatest player of all time" award is clearly flawed and therefore must be rejected.
Hate to say it but this only backs up the point that you aren't a very good player :\
Speed maybe, but the game in general; no.

DeletedUser8097

Matty joined the fitting titled tribe "GODS" (as we all know matt is practically christ on earth).

I loll'd.

You do have an amazing way of telling a story, 10/10 :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3312

Matty, I thoroughly enjoy your boastful pompous antics, and it's a true shame to see you proven wrong as quite simply you lose all of your whit and intellect and simply point the finger and call others noobs.

To further enhance the point that, in fact, you yourself are a noob, I searched you on TWstats.co.uk.

Despite your boastful attitude, numerous co-players and even being a ".Uk Pro" as you so egotistically put, this is what i found:
http://twstats.co.uk/uk12/index.php?page=player&id=411760

So let's hear the full tale of matty, just to clarify, so that no ridiculous and pompous excuses can be made.
Matty joined the world on opening day.
Matty grew and at his prime even reached rank 1 (quite an achievement).
Matty and his tribe attacks A.F.A.
A.F.A pwn matty and tribe.
Matty goes from 9k points to just under 5 k points in under a week.

Now forgive me if I'm wrong, but if you are truly a ".Uk Pro" then this shouldn't have happened. Your claim to the "Greatest player of all time" award is clearly flawed and therefore must be rejected.
Hate to say it but this only backs up the point that you aren't a very good player :\
Speed maybe, but the game in general; no.

Who the hell is A.F.A?

I was ganged by Rehab.