Puzzle Panic

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
G'day all you forum dwellers!

This month we have a puzzle that needs solving.
You get the pieces (see image below) and you need to create the complete image with them.
Print this out, cut the pieces out and start puzzling!

zAsvj.jpg

When you have created the finished image, send me a PM with a picture of the completed puzzle and your IG Name

We want to reward people who took the time to sit down and puzzle a bit so prizes will be a bit different from the usual:

The first person to complete this puzzle will be awarded 400PP and a lvl 7 flag
The second person will receive 200PP
For the remaining people who finish this thing, we have another 1500PP which will be divided between the entire group of people who complete this puzzle by March 31st 23:59 GMT.
Do note that if the amount of PP/person due to this division is greater than the second prize, we'll consider this person to also get a share of the total. Same goes for first prize:

5 people other than first and second complete the puzzle = 3̶0̶0̶P̶P̶/̶p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶ 215PP/person as well as 615PP and 415PP for first and last respectively.

Staff can't participate. Difficulty level is too high.

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
Aaaaand we have our winners!

While there were a few people who tried, only two managed to complete the entire puzzle.

First completion, printed and laid out:

Horza

index.php

Very nice man. You win 1150PP and a lvl 7 flag!

Second completion, getting creative with photoshop:

Great Grobbly

38eb31ced4be6dde68b40623ee90c004.jpg

I swear I have no idea how you did it with one piece left over, but you win 950PP!

Kudos to the other participants who gave it a shot!

Sincerely,
TW UK puzzlers