Question about mega villages

DeletedUser

So as you can't support outside of the tribe - I assume this means when you take a mega village from say 20 hours noble distance, you cannot send any support until you have control of the village?

If so, this is going to make the mega villages a very interesting situation, if a little bias to the tribes right next to it. This will be amusing.

I approve :D

DeletedUser10118

Thanks for pointing that out. :lol:
None of us knew :| lolol.

DeletedUser

Thanks for pointing that out. :lol:
None of us knew :| lolol.

Hey some people didn't read the settings when they joined the world :p And didn't even know about night bonus... Them silly .net players!

DeletedUser

tbh Braund i knew about the no outside support but had not really thought it through properly so you opened my eyes to the unable to follow a noble train with support part, cheers.

Ignore the troll^^

DeletedUser6623

have nukes land a milli-second before a noble accompanied by a D nuke?

i dno why im telling you this... im feeling nice/helpfull for once :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser10118

Hey some people didn't read the settings when they joined the world :p And didn't even know about night bonus... Them silly .net players!

Funny, as I never knew about the night bonus until a few hours ago :|.

.net # 1 :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

have nukes land a milli-second before a noble accompanied by a D nuke?

i dno why im telling you this... im feeling nice/helpfull for once :icon_rolleyes:
That might be tricky to pull off, given that there is such an unpredictable loyalty drop on this world.

DeletedUser

Not to mention, if you're fighting for a mega village, 1 defense village isn't going to cut it :p

I'm really looking forward to the introduction of these villages :D

DeletedUser6623

1 D nuke cud hoold back a nuke and a half if built right.

hopefully hold the village long enuff for more support to arrive in

DeletedUser

1 D nuke cud hoold back a nuke and a half if built right.

hopefully hold the village long enuff for more support to arrive in

But if support is 10 hours away and there are 4 or 5 tribes gunning for this village... :p

It's going to be brilliant!

DeletedUser

pali in a cat village to support as quickly as possible.... or hey maybe even put some nobles in a cat village. :p Not like cats will slow down the train. haha

DeletedUser

pali in a cat village to support as quickly as possible.... or hey maybe even put some nobles in a cat village. :p Not like cats will slow down the train. haha

Its non advanced pally weapons so cats won't be of much help

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Either way Sim out 10K cats against standard nukes. ;)

Attacker Units: 0 0 6200 0 0 3300 0 0 213 0 1 0
Losses: 0 0 6200 0 0 1711 0 0 213 0 0 0 0

Defender Units: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 10000 1 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 10000 1 0 0

You were saying? Cats are awful defense on worlds without the super bonfire.

DeletedUser

nauz.... add in the L20 wall that you would normally calc a deff nuke with? :p it has about the average defense of of a regular defensive village.... and it even has some offensive stats for it. a cat village is actually a pretty decent one late game... then again I am talking to Nauz here :lol:

EDIT: Oh and looking at your nuke... I think you forgot most nukes in this world will have MA considering it's an MA world.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
nauz.... add in the L20 wall that you would normally calc a deff nuke with? :p it has about the average defense of of a regular defensive village.... and it even has some offensive stats for it. a cat village is actually a pretty decent one late game... then again I am talking to Nauz here :lol:

If you just nobled the village, it won't have a wall.

And, sure, 10k cats might be about as good as a normal defense village, but 10k cats is 80,0000 troop pop, ie. it's 4 villages, not 1.

Same pop being simmed rather than your hypothetical 10k cat village (which is impossible):

Attacker Units: 0 0 6200 0 0 3300 0 0 213 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 5828 0 0 2751 0 0 200 0 0 0 0

Defender Units: 10000 10000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 10000 10000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Losses: 0 0 1390 0 0 262 0 0 48 0 0 0 0

Defender Units: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2500 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2500 0 0 0

As I was saying, cats are awful defense.

In fact, lc are better defense:

Losses: 0 0 646 0 0 529 0 0 22 0 0 0 0

Defender Units: 0 0 0 0 0 5000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 5000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Last edited:

DeletedUser

/me accepts all future trolling for previous statements here haha! Been to long since I played I guess :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

as this is real time i figured id give accurate stats rather then troll...... HI Nauz

lVl 40 wall that reverts back to lvl 20 when captured
mega village consist of a level 40 wall, 100K spear/sword/archer/heavy 10K scout "unless it was changed after trial run

so this on average equates to a 40 player tribe throwing 25 nukes per player to clear it .

It reverts back to a regular village in terms of points after capture , Questions??

Nauzhror

Reaction score
as this is real time i figured id give accurate stats rather then troll...... HI Nauz

lVl 40 wall that reverts back to lvl 20 when captured
mega village consist of a level 40 wall, 100K spear/sword/archer/heavy 10K scout "unless it was changed after trial run

so this on average equates to a 40 player tribe throwing 25 nukes per player to clear it .

It reverts back to a regular village in terms of points after capture , Questions??

You do realize people were talking about defending the village after nobling it and how no outside support affected that, right?

At which point all of that is irrelevant.

Not to mention that the world's announcement clearly stated:

The second difference is all about the team play ethos we want to encourage, starting from Feb 2012 when the tribe lock comes in a mega village will appear somewhere on the map. It will have a higher wall and lots of troops, and will take team work to clear and noble the village. These villages will appear once every two months with the last one appearing in June 2013 each village will become progressively harder to clear as the world goes along.

The key part is bolded, all of the villages will not have the same amount of troops in them when they spawn.