• Thread starter DeletedUser14789
  • Start date

DeletedUser14789

Hi,
i came to here to day to ask about Speed
Why i can’t find any condition??
i was played in arabic Copy
there every Speed has condition!!
I’m Arabic player i came to see many thing here but this thing i can’t understand it!!

DeletedUser14789

No my friend
i mean when you play round and win.
and when you win you’ll get 30 point

DeletedUser13448

All the settings used to be visible on .uk rounds too but at some point they stopped being visible and you kinda have to guess.

On some rounds there is even farm limit and it doesn't mention, so everyone that goes deff is completely screwed lmao

DeletedUser14789

this a
All the settings used to be visible on .uk rounds too but at some point they stopped being visible and you kinda have to guess.

On some rounds there is even farm limit and it doesn't mention, so everyone that goes deff is completely screwed lmao
thanks for your answer but
you didn’t give me that idea i need
We use alot of points in speed for Special add right?
so when we use point in Speed round because we know we will get what we spent ...
right?
i know i’m Stubborn but i think because i said something right...

DeletedUser13448

this a
thanks for your answer but
you didn’t give me that idea i need
We use alot of points in speed for Special add right?
so when we use point in Speed round because we know we will get what we spent ...
right?
i know i’m Stubborn but i think because i said something right...

Fair enough, you could ask the speed moderator to publish full settings on the website and im sure he will try to help

kevinmak

Reaction score
I think he's after not just a description round settings, but confirmation of the Premium Points (PP) prize in speed rounds.

Only a small amount of speed rounds have PP prizes - usually just the round winner or winning tribe will earn them. If there are PP prizes, it will be listed on the round description. If you do not see it listed, then there's no PP to be won.

If you want to spend PP on speed for extra features you either have to pay for them; win speed rounds with prizes available; or join new normal worlds and sell your resources for Premium Points.

Payout of speed PP is not immediate though, it can take months for waiting for it.

DeletedUser14789

yes , this what i mean
in arabic copy every round has 30point dor winner
and there is more than 10kind of round

Brian the Messiah

Reaction score
Generally, not every round has premium points to be won, and the description of the rounds are as stated above, if there are any unusual settings, they are listed. Unless its a farm limit round, and I forget to list it :p