Question on Speed

DeletedUser14435

Can someone explain to me the speed thing on the settings of this world?

Dumb question but would appreciate someone explaining it to me. I did check their wiki page, didn't find any answers there.

DeletedUser5582

is not an easy question to answer. The speed setting of a world affect the amount of ressies produced and also the speed of troop movement. This world has a speed setting of 1.8 so resources are produced nearly twice as fast hence the unit speed is downgraded to 0.6 so they travel at a more acceptable rate. The downgrade of the unit speed to 0.6 means they travel at a slightly quicker speed than the "par" speed 1 setting but ressie wise you see a massive uplift in production compared to a speed 1 world.

So in a nutshell troop production time, ressie production time have a massive boost and they tweak the troop movement speed to make the walk time to villas comparable to a vanilla speed 1 world. You can build/rebuild nukes much faster but not able to send troops to villas much quicker than a standard world. This is a fighting world where troops can be replaced much quicker and will be over much faster than a normal speed 1 world. Good for active players, awful for turtles and inactive folk and dare i say it bad for innogames bottom line!

More fun mind

DeletedUser14415

So in a nutshell troop production time, ressie production time have a massive boost and they tweak the troop movement speed to make the walk time to villas comparable to a vanilla speed 1 world. You can build/rebuild nukes much faster but not able to send troops to villas much quicker than a standard world.

Excuse me?

Good and informative post but the bold highlighted part is false. Troop speed is "world speed x unit speed", in this world that would be "1,8 x 0,6 = 1.08". So troops travel slightly faster than "normal".

DeletedUser5582

This word comparable. Clearly it does not mean what you think it means! Sometimes too much info is bad for folk so I used the word comparable. i.e similar. So nit pick if that makes you feel well flicky haired but take the post for what it was. Not a guide just a quick explanation. Sort of like well comparable.....