Question Time?

DeletedUser

Hello,

I'm Azian Temptazian of whom is new to TribalWars. :icon_redface:
I was wondering if the more experienced/Talented/Mathematical players could answer the questions below:

Why do you upgrade Iron or Clay first on a paladin world?
Do you calculate the ammount of troops needed before Beginner Protection depending on soroundings example players, barbarians?
How do you work out how much resource are made in a Barbarian Village per hour/minute?
How do you work out how much spears + axes or spears + swords you need to haul a Barbarian Village per hour?
How do you work out when next will a Barbarian upgrade its resource levels?
If the closest Barbarians run out of resources do you stop making spears and go for scouts?
The market is the most underated building on TribalWars?
What ratio do you go with Axes and LC once Light Cavarly is running constant?
How far should you farm during the Beginner Protection phase?
How does World/Unit speed affect what mines levels you should go?
How can I monitor the growth of an indiviual player?
How do you make a build in which people can't notice if you have a Offensive or Defensive village?
Could you name me different types of Offensive nukes and defensive troops?

This would really give me some general knowledge on the game. :)

DeletedUser

Beginner guide
Guides

I would read the beginner guide i have linked. also if you still are confused check my second link and then just scroll through some guides there or you can search for specific ones usinng the search tool

If you still have questions post on here and i will answer them.

DeletedUser

Beginner guide
Guides

I would read the beginner guide i have linked. also if you still are confused check my second link and then just scroll through some guides there or you can search for specific ones usinng the search tool

If you still have questions post on here and i will answer them.

Thank you, the beginner guide which you gave to me has given me a lot to think about. Also I thought I would meantion people intend to make guides but dont specificly tell you why they are upgrading various buildings, I've read a few post by TribalWars members whom said they will test out a guide, but most guides on the WorldForums are not scenario wised.

There are several questions in my first post, and below which I would like answered:

:spear:How do you work out how many rams you should have depending on the settings?
:spear:How does world data benefit you in game?
:spear:lcav/hcav, spears/axes, swords, cats/rams or nobles. What are the speeds of these in game?
:spear:How much Defence should you build in your first village when nobling your second village, when you don't have a tribe?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why do you upgrade Iron or Clay first on a paladin world? Building a statue first is usually preferable, I believe.
Do you calculate the ammount of troops needed before Beginner Protection depending on soroundings example players, barbarians? Not understood.
How do you work out how much resource are made in a Barbarian Village per hour/minute? It depends on their facility sizes. Scout the village, then look at the 'Buildings' help page.
How do you work out how much spears + axes or spears + swords you need to haul a Barbarian Village per hour? The easiest way is to use a farming calculator. http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10381
How do you work out when next will a Barbarian upgrade its resource levels? Upgrade it's buildings? I believe there is no way of working this out precisely. (Nauz?)
If the closest Barbarians run out of resources do you stop making spears and go for scouts? No. You farm more distant barbarians or active players until they replenish their stocks.
The market is the most underated building on TribalWars? No.
What ratio do you go with Axes and LC once Light Cavarly is running constant? 2 axe : 1 lc is fine, but as long as your queues are producing 24/7 you wont go far wrong.
How far should you farm during the Beginner Protection phase? Empty those villages nearest to you, then move outward. As far as you need.
How does World/Unit speed affect what mines levels you should go? It doesn't.
How can I monitor the growth of an indiviual player? TW Stats (link at the top of this screen).
How do you make a build in which people can't notice if you have a Offensive or Defensive village? The build will not normally give this away. Being attacked or attacking may reveal your troops to the other party.
Could you name me different types of Offensive nukes and defensive troops? Worry about that later!

DeletedUser

:spear:How do you work out how many rams you should have depending on the settings? 213 and 219 are significant numbers. Much more than this is a waste. I don't think the settings can change this.
:spear:How does world data benefit you in game? You can use it if you make your own tools, for instance.
:spear:lcav/hcav, spears/axes, swords, cats/rams or nobles. What are the speeds of these in game? Look at the 'units' help page.
:spear:How much Defence should you build in your first village when nobling your second village, when you don't have a tribe? Completely depends on your play style. But why no tribe?
[/QUOTE]

DeletedUser

[/I said:
onetruth]Why do you upgrade Iron or Clay first on a paladin world? Building a statue first is usually preferable, I believe.
Sorry I said it wrong, why do you upgrade iron or clay after paladin? Because you need the internal resources for barracks?

onetruth said:
Do you calculate the ammount of troops needed before Beginner Protection depending on soroundings example players, barbarians? Not understood.
Should you calculate how many troops you need depending on your barbarians and players around you? What other factors are there?

onetruth said:
No. You farm more distant barbarians or active players until they replenish their stocks.
How about before Beginner Protection?

onetruth said:
You can use it if you make your own tools, for instance.
Could you name me some examples of world data tools?
What is world data?
What can world data be used for?

Completely depends on your play style. But why no tribe?

Well, I havent joined a world as of yet, I'm new to this game I'm waiting till a new world opens, when I do intend to join I would prefer to join a tribe which has experienced players as I would be able to learn quicker playing with experience players due to more general knowledge about Tribal Wars then inexperience ones, a tribe which plays with unity and not with players who play indiviually for there own benefit. I've read the forums and have noticed pre mades, tend to fail, also pre mades usually recruit members who they know, players who are inexperienced dont get given the chance too be able to learn. This has given me the thought of playing solo till a tribe comes along one day.

DeletedUser

Sorry I said it wrong, why do you upgrade iron or clay after paladin? Because you need the internal resources for barracks?

If you join at the start of a new world, there will only be so much you can possibly farm for the first few days, so you'll need mines to supplement your farming revenues.

Should you calculate how many troops you need depending on your barbarians and players around you? What other factors are there?

No. You can never have too many troops, but will often have too few. Build troops constantly.

How about before Beginner Protection?

You have to farm further afield.

Could you name me some examples of world data tools?
What is world data?
What can world data be used for?

TW Stats, Tribalwars Map. The data gives details of players, villages and tribes. Hardly any "normal" players use it directly.

Well, I havent joined a world as of yet, I'm new to this game I'm waiting till a new world opens, when I do intend to join I would prefer to join a tribe which has experienced players as I would be able to learn quicker playing with experience players due to more general knowledge about Tribal Wars then inexperience ones, a tribe which plays with unity and not with players who play indiviually for there own benefit. I've read the forums and have noticed pre mades, tend to fail, also pre mades usually recruit members who they know, players who are inexperienced dont get given the chance too be able to learn. This has given me the thought of playing solo till a tribe comes along one day.

If you've never played it before, don't wait till the next world comes out, join one now just so you get the feel of the interface and can practice some of the techniques people discuss here. Join a third-rate tribe; there are usually one or two very frustrated players in each who know what should be done. It will give you some idea of the game dynamics. This way, when the next world begins you'll at least have some feel for it beyond the theoretical.

DeletedUser

onetruth said:
If you've never played it before, don't wait till the next world comes out, join one now just so you get the feel of the interface and can practice some of the techniques people discuss here. Join a third-rate tribe; there are usually one or two very frustrated players in each who know what should be done. It will give you some idea of the game dynamics. This way, when the next world begins you'll at least have some feel for it beyond the theoretical.

If I was given the chance to be in a good tribe, which gives you tips, scripts, knoweldge, tactics, while I'm in the rim, I would love to join a world to learn, but I assume players dont accept you if your a inexperienced player and if you're very low on points, also if you're in a good tribe you can change the way you play slightly as people will be more scared to attack you given you more assurance.

DeletedUser7325

If I was given the chance to be in a good tribe, which gives you tips, scripts, knoweldge, tactics, while I'm in the rim, I would love to join a world to learn, but I assume players dont accept you if your a inexperienced player and if you're very low on points, also if you're in a good tribe you can change the way you play slightly as people will be more scared to attack you given you more assurance.

Depends really if you regularly keep checking the forums and specially pre-mades and recruitment, before the world opens or about to open then you would find some teaching tribes which are pretty good as well to gain experience.

also if you're in a good tribe you can change the way you play slightly as people will be more scared to attack you given you more assurance.

^ I dont agree to that. Something noobs think when joining the tribe. Name of the game is Tribal WARS so war is imminent, today or tomorrow better be ready than hide.

DeletedUser

Daku said:
Depends really if you regularly keep checking the forums and specially pre-mades and recruitment, before the world opens or about to open then you would find some teaching tribes which are pretty good as well to gain experience.
I'm refering to join a world which is already open. =)
Also do you know of any tribes which are teaching?
Well not really teaching but given you guidance and tips to get you thinking about things you havent thought about before.

DeletedUser

you'd struggle to get into a good tribe in a current world, but i'd still sign up and join a bad tribe (which will be dead easy) if i were you. like i say, at the very least it'll give you a chance to become familiar with the interface.

you are right about being in a good tribe affecting how you play. daku is right when he says "war is imminent, today or tomorrow better be ready", but you are certainly less likely to face early attacks from your more cowardly neighbours.

DeletedUser

I have joined W5.co.uk sever. I do not have any barbarians near my 7x7 as the world isnt full up as of yet, I'm thinking of going 5/3/1 or 7/3/1 then spears!
5/3/1 or 7/3/1 is there a special order to upgrade so that you dont loose any resources? Also gain that little bit of resources through precise upgrading?

Non Paladin World, how many spears are enough to make a gross profit?
How do you work out morale?

DeletedUser7325

I have joined W5.co.uk sever. I do not have any barbarians near my 7x7 as the world isnt full up as of yet, I'm thinking of going 5/3/1 or 7/3/1 then spears!
5/3/1 or 7/3/1 is there a special order to upgrade so that you dont loose any resources? Also gain that little bit of resources through precise upgrading?

Non Paladin World, how many spears are enough to make a gross profit?
How do you work out morale?

For moral and more details about unit hauls I recommend you to use ingame help. Will tell you what units carry and so on.

Far as startup is concerned, there are some guides in Guides and Strategies section of the forum. One of well known guide is Purple Predator's start up guide.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=3492042&postcount=16

DeletedUser

Hey, i will mail you ingame. i can give some adivce to you there.

DeletedUser

Could someone post a print screen on how to use world data by the hour using a script?

DeletedUser

Oh, no I have messaged both Meechan10 and Planet Solstice in game do give me advice please.
Skype Contact Name: azian.temptazian
Add me regarding, possible advice, tips, question answering and so on.. :icon_twisted: