Question Time?

DeletedUser

I think we should adopt this poor Temptation dude....that was some pretty bad advice imo :icon_sad:
hmm, i've re-read my replies and i can't see anything i'd have thought would even be particularly controversial. please let me know where i am going wrong!

DeletedUser

The reward system can be used to see if someone has hauled 500/1000 etc.. resources or not accuratley?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser7325

The reward system can be used to see if someone has hauled 500/1000 etc.. resources or not accuratley?:icon_rolleyes:

Only you can see how many resources exactly you have plundered and so on. Exact detail can be seen by the owner only. Rest of the people just see what awards you got. Thats all, and also you can disable awards being shown on your profile by going into settings. Saying that, by default they are OFF so you have to turn them on to show them.

DeletedUser

smile4life said:
Hey Azian Temptazian
Why not join W4?

Thank you for the offer but I'll have to reject it, I am currently playing W6, doing very well, also joining more then one world would be a catastrophy.

DeletedUser7325

Thank you for the offer but I'll have to reject it, I am currently playing W6, doing very well, also joining more then one world would be a catastrophy.

Someone is ahead of time, W6 uk hasnt even been announced yet.

DeletedUser

Oh my bad, I'm playing world 5. I'm doing very well troop whoring amazingly, currently have 100 + spears, 30 swords, then going Light Cavarly.

DeletedUser7325

Oh my bad, I'm playing world 5. I'm doing very well troop whoring amazingly, currently have 100 + spears, 30 swords, then going Light Cavarly.

lol soon you would learn not to give your troop count on your *Tribe's forum*, this is just the game forum.

DeletedUser

I'm not in the core I dont have much to worry about, also I wouldnt be to sure thats my troop count. :)

DeletedUser

How does World/Unit speed affect what mines levels you should go? It doesn't.

i disagree. in a world with higher speed you should have a higher warehouse and lower resources. Your warehouse will fill quicker and you may not be able to handle it, more so when you are less active.

in a lower speed you will be bored waiting for resources if your active and will be more likely to upgrade resources more.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wondering if someone could send me a good restart message which works?
I've scouted everyone in my area, there is only roughly one player who is a threat in my opinion who could be a good noble target if he keeps growing! <3

DeletedUser7325

I wondering if someone could send me a good restart message which works?
I've scouted everyone in my area, there is only roughly one player who is a threat in my opinion who could be a good noble target if he keeps growing! <3

Hmm occassional practice for me

restarty.jpg

P.S: Image already available on forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When do you know you have enough spears before going light cavalry?

DeletedUser269

When do you know you have enough spears before going light cavalry?

There is no set time to make the transition from producing Spears to LC. I tend to find its best between 100-200. That when I find the resource are just not coming home fast enough. But everyone is different