Question To LoL.

DeletedUser3312

Other than the comparison being in poor taste, the underlying comparison of a dominant force overrunning a far weaker opponent is possibly accurate. Where the comparison falls flat however, is that LoL and FAF are comparable in size, and the last I checked - Germany is far greater in size than poland.
I'm a little bit torn as to whether I should thank you for the underlying compliment, or be more disturbed that we be compared to a murderous treacherous regime...

No, there's no "We". I was describing your comments and the comments I read in this thread. Be disturbed or think of it as a compliment, I couldn't care less that's just what it looks like.

In regards to your tactics, I don't think they're in anyway intelligent. Which is what I presume you were trying to get accross to people in your stupidly long post about "pshychological warfare". Recruting the enemies players, sending their entire tribe hate mail and then making further comments like this:
[What we want from the world is a challenge. Though I fear we will only ever get that challenge if or when our good friends and allies SWTEA agree to have a final showdown at the end of the world.

Kind of makes you look stupid.

Well, from everything said in this thread and only this thread. I think you're an an arrogant fool. If anything it makes me want to take over an FAF account and noble you.

GL to both sides.

DeletedUser

No, there's no "We". I was describing your comments and the comments I read in this thread. Be disturbed or think of it as a compliment, I couldn't care less that's just what it looks like.

In regards to your tactics, I don't think they're in anyway intelligent. Which is what I presume you were trying to get accross to people in your stupidly long post about "pshychological warfare". Recruting the enemies players, sending their entire tribe hate mail and then making further comments like this:

Well, from everything said in this thread and only this thread. I think you're an an arrogant fool. If anything it makes me want to take over an FAF account and noble you.

GL to both sides.

the comparison that comes to mind for me is fishing....

....and I think we got a biter lol

DeletedUser9793

GL to both sides.

What a strange post from our dear friend Matty :)
Just a couple of paragraphs of personal insults followed by a quick good luck

Methinks its a little troll living under a bridge and sees the billy goats gruff approaching :)

You should try reading Nitro's comments again and maybe you could decipher some wisdom from them and maybe you cant. But since you dont care less, that shows your level of wisdom.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I would say that KnK/LoL are a widely respected tribe and generally accepted as being one of the best on the UK server. They regrouped after being beaten on UK1, dominated UK7 (where I joined) as the quickest UK world, and now they have pulled ahead and are well on their way to securing another relatively quick world win on UK12. Certainly, I wouldn't trade them for any other tribe I've ever been in.

If Mattyflan wants to insult them/us, I think it will damage his credibility more than ours.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3312

What a strange post from our dear friend Matty :)
Just a couple of paragraphs of personal insults followed by a quick good luck

Methinks its a little troll living under a bridge and sees the billy goats gruff approaching :)

You should try reading Nitro's comments again and maybe you could decipher some wisdom from them and maybe you cant. But since you dont care less, that shows your level of wisdom.:icon_razz:

What?

DeletedUser3371

Yeah , you guys over in Lol are da fun Nazi's ... anywho, since everyone seems to be addressing Power directly (understandable considering how the rest of FAF seem to have gone into hiding) ... I suppose I will too and I shall also endeavor to leave aside the howling derision that usually follows such opening statements since the lack of it does make this thread rather unique.

Since you are so disillusioned with the once impressive feats and prowess that you appear to have endowed Lol with, I can put your fears to rest and say that in all likelihood at some future point we in SWTEAy shall also accept those that have applied from within FAF to our ranks.

Tbf, once you have a few more worlds under your belt you will see that it is a very common practice to recruit some of the enemy players - as Matty well knows and in fact, I am very disappointed in that very feeble and rather obvious attempt from him, I know he can do better as there are many finer examples of his abilities scattered all over the forums.

From your earnest attempts to noble me I do believe that you have the potential to become an outstanding player (with the right guidance, ofc) and rest assured that I am a much more arm around the shoulder kind of guy than the likes of Hitler , Gorbels and co. over there in Lol.

If you can hold on to some of that righteous indignation while learning to still go with the flow of the twists and turns of a world then you may just be 1 of the few FAF players to out last your current tribe. Whether or not you care to admit that the "cannots" , as Nitro put it, are winning out over those that believe the tribe still can is irrelevant to us here for anything other than how long they will hold out.
It is down to the same experience that shows how deeply the rot has set in when the first players turn that gives it away. Push gotcha! for an honest answer and he will admit it too, I'm sure.
:icon_wink:

One of the most interesting battles to come is about to take place abeit very few will see anything other than the consequences.
It is how good a job our council will do to recruit those of you that will be able to adapt your game plan and fit in with new players while still believing a tribe of SWTEAy guys an gals can give them a run for their money .... I am looking for the fighters and underdogs among you .... do you believe?

p.s. as ever , preferential consideration will be given to the earliest applicants.

DeletedUser3312

Tbf, once you have a few more worlds under your belt you will see that it is a very common practice to recruit some of the enemy players - as Matty well knows and in fact, I am very disappointed in that very feeble and rather obvious attempt from him, I know he can do better as there are many finer examples of his abilities scattered all over the forums.

Indeed I recognise them as well-known well-used tactics. My quarrel is with what he said after he used those tactics:
What we want from the world is a challenge. Though I fear we will only ever get that challenge if or when our good friends and allies SWTEA agree to have a final showdown at the end of the world.

Which in all honesty is arrogance and completely contradictory to what he's been doing. If anything attracts me to anything it's arrogance and ego and this is a fine example of that.

In regards to this thread, I thought I'd help boost activity and offer a third persons's view of the thread. Instead of it being constant LoL players bigging each other up.

DeletedUser6603

Matty, we play to win mate. We only started this world with that intention in mind, otherwise we wouldn't have bothered. Its our last world as a tribe and we intend to go out with a victory. I think Mike's comment comes from the frustration of us steamrollering a tribe who should be putting up much more of a fight. When this war first started, it was tough. Both ourselves and SWTEA were struggling to make ground, and initially it was a big challenge. What is disappointing is how that challenge has fizzled out so spectacularly. 200 villas taken in a month? The stats from FaF's point of view are horrific.

I do echo Mike's sentiment about SWTEA though. Proven themselves once again, and if/when we get to that end game I am looking forward to the challenge they will provide :)

DeletedUser

Matty, we play to win mate. We only started this world with that intention in mind, otherwise we wouldn't have bothered. Its our last world as a tribe and we intend to go out with a victory. I think Mike's comment comes from the frustration of us steamrollering a tribe who should be putting up much more of a fight. When this war first started, it was tough. Both ourselves and SWTEA were struggling to make ground, and initially it was a big challenge. What is disappointing is how that challenge has fizzled out so spectacularly. 200 villas taken in a month? The stats from FaF's point of view are horrific.

I do echo Mike's sentiment about SWTEA though. Proven themselves once again, and if/when we get to that end game I am looking forward to the challenge they will provide :)

Actually, they are not. Disappointing yes but hardly horrific. Esp if we view them on their own. And not conviently lumped in with FAD and Dogs as LOL would like. lol

Side 1:
Tribes: LoL, SWTEA
Side 2:
Tribes: FAF
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers:
Side 1: 550
Side 2: 389
Difference: 161
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 68
Side 2: 16
Difference: 52
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 3,673,792
Side 2: 1,945,873
Difference: 1,727,919
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 456,926
Side 2: 123,434
Difference: 333,492
chart

DeletedUser10816

Actually, they are not. Disappointing yes but hardly horrific. Esp if we view them on their own. And not conviently lumped in with FAD and Dogs as LOL would like. lol

Well... I wouldnt say convenient exactly. I'd probably say accurate - seeing as you declared on us an an alliance, I think the stats should be shown as an alliance.
Also - considering that we've barely focused on you guys yet as you're mainly K45 based, showing stats of FAF alone are far poorer than you suggest.

Just to remind you.. here's the original declaration ;-)

The north-south divide, a political division that exists between the Addicted Dogs, Fire and Flames, known collectively as "The North" or "Global North" and the Swarm of Tea sipping Lunatics known as "The South" or "Global South"

north-and-south-movie-poster-1985-1020468074.jpg

For weeks now relations between "The North" and "The South" have been somewhat hostile, with the odd skirmish breaking out along the borders of this divide.

Word on the Grapevine has it that the inhabitance of "The South' a poverty stricken wasteland decided living in such slums was no longer an option for them an immediately began too seek new, well developed homes too take refuge in. These crazy folk south of the border

celebrity-pictures-gary-busey-crazy-people.jpg

rounded up there troops, sharpened there spears and launched a full scale assault on a small peaceful tribe formerly known as Wolves. The sheer size of this attack was too much for 1 small tribe to handle, they tried to call upon other small local tribes for help Bhut were overwhelmed and completely out numbered by these rampaging Lunatics who were driven on with the sole ambition of leaving there barren wastelands

wasteland1.jpg

behind too seek new well developed homes for their friends and families.

However these Lunatics got a taste for there new found well developed homes and soon began planning a much larger operation too take full control of "The North"
DOGS and ADDICTS who at this point were locked in a civil war heard news of this evil plan and immediately called a diplomatic meeting to discuss putting an end too the war, uniting the 2 squabbling nations and laying waste too these crazy lunatics moving across our border once and for all.

Meanwhile across the pond FAF one third of the "Global North" collective were fed up of the hideous view from there luxury penthouse suites along the "North-South" divide so held a meeting with the higher class residents of "The North" to discuss expanding into the area and undertaking a huge scale construction project too turn the barren wastelands into a beautiful, well developed, modern city.

200815144158.jpg

After lengthy talks the tribe mayor Gotcha gave the word to begin this hostile takeover and start the 'New Construction Development Scheme', with Borntolose who should perhaps be Borntowin getting the 'wrecking ball' swinging.

The TEA sipping folk of "The South"

29kp443.jpg

Upon hearing this news began too panic, the wastelands they had grown accustomed to were under threat!! Realising the Power. and determination of FAF they had to come up with a plan and quick. Knowing there friends across the desert had broken out of the wasteland to seek refuge in a higher class civilisation, they secretly, in an undisclosed location

rmo0279l.jpg

held talks with these crazy folk and came up with the perfect plan. Those lunatics, no fear, unhinged by anything, on a power trip after there recent victories offered to sacrifice there troops to protect the swarm of tea sippers they call friends. How brave they are! So set upon 'secretly' stacking the broke down homes of there friends.

Unfortunately for them back in "The North" discussions between Addicts and DOGS had gone extremely well, so well infact both tribes put an end to the civil war and merged to become 1 major powerhouse. This new found friendship and trust brought about joy for all involved, even the goat was enjoying himself.

happy-goat.jpg

This new force in "The North" led by Reggie Boy and Tb505, got straight down to business. The 'secret' plan put together by the Swarm of Tea sipping Lunatics was not so secret afterall

shhh-its-a-secret.jpg

FAF with there New Development Scheme and Addicted DOGS with there new found friendship knowing this 'not so secret, secret plan'

shhh-its-a-secret.jpg
[/IMG]

And knowing they shared the same goals had a meeting under the beautiful clear night sky, enjoying champagne and caviar (Tigerstripe drank a little too much as per usual) and agreed to help each other to fulfill there matching goal.

So became The North-South divide and war was declared.

It is yet unclear how this war will go, is it time for the Lunatics to head back to the asylum?

lunatic-asylum-02.jpg
[/IMG]

Will drinking too much Tea result in more toilet time than game time for the Swarm?

toilet_er_080312_mn.jpg

Are the flames of FAF about to go out?

Or have the Addicted DOGS bitten off more than they can chew?

Here you go guys, our declaration, hope you enjoy it :)

DeletedUser

I think you're an an arrogant fool. If anything it makes me want to take over an FAF account and noble you.

Do it Matty!!! Well that is unless you feel FAF are in such a dire position you couldn't possibly have any chance of nobling Nitro??? ...which would in itself only suggests that we have every right to be arrogant about the position we are in...which sort of sticks two fingers up at your comment :icon_rolleyes:

ps. please do come back and fight us, i respect your skills in game and it might might might just possibly mean an interesting challenge
:)

Side 1: 68
Side 2: 16
Difference: 52
chart

Side 1: 456,926
Side 2: 123,434
Difference: 333,492
chart

Erm at a ratio of 4.25:1 I would say that is a little more than disappointing.

Also considering you would like to take an alternative view on the stats without including all the minor details from the northern alliance then how about seeing the truth of simply LoL vs FAF? (in fact i find making these stats far more convenient as it requires less clicking and typing on the war stats page
:lol:)

Side 1:
Tribes: LoL
Side 2:
Tribes: FAF

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 4
Difference: 37

chart

Side 1: 299,559
Side 2: 34,708
Difference: 264,851

chart

at a ratio exceeding 10:1 in the last month against FAF...I would say that is nothing worse than horrific. Honestly, if you were on the other side of the fence i doubt many, if any of you would argue that.

DeletedUser

Haha, I knew Paleface would try that.

It was all merry and wonderful when FAF had the assistance of FAD/Dogs/Addicts but now they can't support the stats produced by them, let's take the "let's ditch stats with them attitude" Pahaha, you joker, must be funny in your forum. You've got Powerminger there too! I did say to FAD/Dogs that they're getting used.

In regards to Matty's insult to Nitro; Is it our fault that FAF have weak minds within their tribe that they get affected by psychological-warfare? No it is not, and because we've noticed that is one of their many weakness, as the enemy, why not exploit it? Everything on this forum is propaganda to get them going. We're helping them, as they seem unable to help themselves. :lol:

DeletedUser

I've never denied that FAF stats have been poor for a month. But to suggest that FAF have lost 200 villas as alleged above is simply not true. A net loss of 52 is bad enough. And I don't find that funny, Grawler. Any more than I find your disrespectful attitude amusing. I have nothing but respect for our opponents in LOL, some of whom I still count as friends. Perhaps thats an attitude you could learn to your advantage from your new tribemates.

DeletedUser

I've never denied that FAF stats have been poor for a month. But to suggest that FAF have lost 200 villas as alleged above is simply not true. A net loss of 52 is bad enough. And I don't find that funny, Grawler. Any more than I find your disrespectful attitude amusing. I have nothing but respect for our opponents in LOL, some of whom I still count as friends. Perhaps thats an attitude you could learn to your advantage from your new tribemates.
#

It's funny how you managed to miss the bulk of the message.

Nah, I have massive respect for Gotcha!, but none for you, my opinion of you would get me an infraction here. Then again as long as my LoL team mates are happy with my attitude I will continue.

Keep up the good work, Paleface.

DeletedUser

Me and matty are going to make a tribe on UK14 and win in 3 days...

DeletedUser5942

During the days of world 7 I was not yet playing tw, so I am not sure as to how the world played out, but from what I understand of it KnK dominated the world from mid game till the end. They did this by nobling their enemies, not recruiting them! They one by skill and teamwork, not by mind games.

But on world 12 I have been around since day 1. And initially was impressed by LoL, quickly FAF climbed to the top of the rankings and secured a considerable lead, still LoL impressed me. But as wars were declared, then as they progressed I began to lose this respect and awe I had for LoL, don't get me wrong I still respect them after all they have got incredible war stats, losing it as they recruited players in order to surround Addicts/Dogs. In doing this we first witnessed LoL recruiting someone from the enemy in order to gain ground, Rassilon.

Now their tactics really do confuse me, yes what they have done will help them in the war but why? Why change tactics so dramatically from world 7? Are FAF to good for fair play?

LoL have now recruited 3 members of FAF, why not just noble them? And how much intel were they passing on before joining? How do you expect a decent op when you have access to so much intel?

More recently Nitrogen sent everyone in FAF this mail;

LoL now openly admit to attempting to poach more of our members, let them, they take the weak and leave the strong!

Here Nitrogen shows no respect for his opponent, what does this achieve?

Gotcha's tribe may not be first, but neither are we using such underhand tactics.

By sending the mail Nitrogen obviously wants to disrupt FAF further, why not fight us properly, without the mind games?

So I ask everyone in LoL, is this how you want to win?

I've gone back to the OP because that is the point of this thread. Lets first evaluate the crux of the question - how do we (LoL) want to win? By any means possible, that are legal - I emphasise the latter because it's important.

If you can't see the tongue in cheek element of that PM, I'll not embarrass you by pointing it out.

At the end of the day (I hate that cliche) - there are no rules as to how the win condition is met. As long as it is met without cheatinng or rule breaking - what is your problem? Oh hang on - you think that we should all play by the same in game rules (not those that involve infractions) ? Guess what - that route leads to a stalemate - you HAVE to be outwitted in order for your opponent to win - if you had access to the same committed players, who are prepared to nuke, pre-noble and support their tribemates, whatever is sent at them, you would be crowing from the rooftops. Unfortunately, I don't think you are in that position which is what led to your question. If you think that we would not use information given to us (or that we think you would use such information either) you are living in cloud cuckoo land. That's all I can say - I'm not a member of the council.

Your OP, whilst starting out as a post that respected us for our game play, degenerated into a post that thought we should play the game another way. As long as we are not breaking the rules, sorry if we out think you - deal with it.

DeletedUser832

During the days of world 7 I was not yet playing tw, so I am not sure as to how the world played out, but from what I understand of it KnK dominated the world from mid game till the end. They did this by nobling their enemies, not recruiting them! They one by skill and teamwork, not by mind games.

But on world 12 I have been around since day 1. And initially was impressed by LoL, quickly FAF climbed to the top of the rankings and secured a considerable lead, still LoL impressed me. But as wars were declared, then as they progressed I began to lose this respect and awe I had for LoL, don't get me wrong I still respect them after all they have got incredible war stats, losing it as they recruited players in order to surround Addicts/Dogs. In doing this we first witnessed LoL recruiting someone from the enemy in order to gain ground, Rassilon.

Now their tactics really do confuse me, yes what they have done will help them in the war but why? Why change tactics so dramatically from world 7? Are FAF to good for fair play?

LoL have now recruited 3 members of FAF, why not just noble them? And how much intel were they passing on before joining? How do you expect a decent op when you have access to so much intel?

More recently Nitrogen sent everyone in FAF this mail;

LoL now openly admit to attempting to poach more of our members, let them, they take the weak and leave the strong!

Here Nitrogen shows no respect for his opponent, what does this achieve?

Gotcha's tribe may not be first, but neither are we using such underhand tactics.

By sending the mail Nitrogen obviously wants to disrupt FAF further, why not fight us properly, without the mind games?

So I ask everyone in LoL, is this how you want to win?

Sorry to respond to this so late. I was always LoL. I started the world not realizing it was a restart of KnK. When I saw the crescent of KnK, I was single minded and premeditated to rejoin the pack. I never got along with ADDICT and was eventually thrown out of it like garbage and only then rejoined my family.

My happiness inside this tribe is beyond explanation. Even mavericks like Grawler, yeeep and Llynamawr have found their bliss. Before you can speak of us, you must understand our leadership. When you can fathom that, you can then understand why our membership competes to be the most self-sacrificing, giving, and helpful. The tribe is truly a hive mind. Many of us have given up our desires to best one another in order to advance the sake of the tribe.

In my five years of TW, I have only run into one other tribe near the same level as this one -and this one is by far better. I would lay any amount of money down betting this tribe will win the world. It will win the world. If I were in FAF, I'd be looking at twstats and wonder why I was playing. I'd just give up. There is nothing but internals left, and the FAF leader is eating most of them.