Question?

DeletedUser

I play as Decepticon on tribalwars.net and when i went to register as Decepticon in tribalwars.co.uk, someone had used that name.

My question is, can someone contact that player via e-mail so i can play it as Decepticon?

DeletedUser

I play as Decepticon on tribalwars.net and when i went to register as Decepticon in tribalwars.co.uk, someone had used that name.

My question is, can someone contact that player via e-mail so i can play it as Decepticon?

Don't worry hun, I had the same problem, my normal .net account is already used, I searched all 4 .co.uk worlds for my name and no one has it so im assuming that .net/.co.uk don't allow duplicate user names on 2 servers. So i guess once that name is used in 1 server it cannot be used on a different server.

DeletedUser

Don't worry hun, I had the same problem, my normal .net account is already used, I searched all 4 .co.uk worlds for my name and no one has it so im assuming that .net/.co.uk don't allow duplicate user names on 2 servers. So i guess once that name is used in 1 server it cannot be used on a different server.
Uh. No.

Basically, someone registered "your" account, and there is no way to "get it back". Just use a different account name, it doesn't make much difference.

DeletedUser

Wheres my post gone?

P.s im using the same account on both net. and co.uk so it is possible. The first option would be trying to log in using your account/password on the co.uk servers, im not sure about this, but if you make an account on .net, is that account global?

second option would be make the same name, but add a number on the end.

DeletedUser

Wheres my post gone?

P.s im using the same account on both net. and co.uk so it is possible. The first option would be trying to log in using your account/password on the co.uk servers, im not sure about this, but if you make an account on .net, is that account global?
No, it's not.

I would also not advice attempting to log in with the .net password, simply; It's not his account.

DeletedUser

No, it's not.

I would also not advice attempting to log in with the .net password, simply; It's not his account.

He may of made it when UK came out, and forgot about it. I know i made my account as soon as uk was launched, however i quit about 30 minutes later. Only started playing it again about 3 week ago.

DeletedUser

He may of made it when UK came out, and forgot about it. I know i made my account as soon as uk was launched, however i quit about 30 minutes later. Only started playing it again about 3 week ago.
Doubt it really. At the end of the day, it's just a name, and there are plenty of other ones available.

DeletedUser

Ty for the explaination, I just found my account again, I did start on .co.uk when it first came out and clearly just forgot.

Thanks guys.

DeletedUser

Both the servers are different. In fact all the local servers are different. User name used in one does not lock the user name in other servers. One has to register with the same user name, if one wishes to have the same identity among servers.

Most of the times you are fortunate, that no one hates you enough or admire you enough to pose as an impostor in other servers. Sometimes you are not. Specially if you use a very common popular world.

This is what happened in Narnu's case. Decepticon is a very well known word. I would recommend to play with a different user name probably a bit uncommon made up word.