question

DeletedUser9591

I was just about to send out my LC on a farming expedition and I get this mesage,
Until 3.6. 18:27, the target can only attack or be attacked, if the relation of points between attacker and defender is no more than 20.

I havent played TW in a few years and thought I'd give it a go again on UK Server, do we now have extended BP for small farms?

When did this roll out?, Ive been farming these villages for about a week now and have had more than a difference in pointsof 20 since day 1

What gives? Please tell me this is an error and not a bid to stop farming?

DeletedUser

No theres an enforced gap on attacks to players smaller than you.

No not a bid to stop you farming, its to help smaller less expereinced players get a decent shot at playing ht egae withouth becoming a farm/rimmed.

If its inactive it will go barb and you can farm again.

You just gained enough points for the enforcement to kick in.

DeletedUser

Also it is not a difference in points of 20 it is a 20:1 points difference. If he has 10 points you have 200+, if he has 100 you have 2000+ etc etc.

As Meechan said you have gained enough points over him for it to kick in^

DeletedUser9591

Thanks for the answers I understand now, I dont like it, but I understand ;)

DeletedUser9589

am i right in thinking the point ratio does not apply the other way round (as in you are the smaller player attacking someone with 20x the points you have)?

DeletedUser

The ratio applies both ways, it is a long time since i faced this problem but remember it clearly.

Someone correct me if i am wrong.