Questions Round

• Thread starter DeletedUser13811
  • Start date

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
It looks like it belongs on a pole and is known to flutter in the wind... would you like to see a picture?....

DeletedUser14377

Hmm... go on then.

What's the biggest advantage of living in Switzerland?

DeletedUser14377

Good one haha. I don't have a crystal ball, but inevitably one of the family tribes will go; only one can win the world.

How's everyone finding the event?

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
Its alright, can be pretty annoying if you get spammed.
w26 and w28 must be rare cases considering there's family tribes in the top 5 - I dont know how good the ones in this world are though.

Whats everyones favourite event - I liked that one at christmas with the teams capturing the flags. (also like the assault the castle)

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Don't know what it was called and it was a couple of years ago, at least... It was the one where there was extra villages would pop up that you could then attack and win wizards hats, i think, though I might be mixing up two events...

Would you join a family tribe, if not, would you leave your tribe if they became a family tribe?...

DeletedUser14377

I can't recall any past events :(

It's hard to give a definitive answer to that question, but I wouldn't typically consider a family tribe a positive thing. It's just too easy (and boring!); winning through hugging.

Which event perk are you looking forward to purchase the most, and why?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
The one that give me the post PP so I can rush academy and noble a barb.... it's what all the cool kids do...

How's does huggin make winning easier?... Doesn't all the blue dots that can't be eaten whilst your barbs disappear make it harder?...

DeletedUser14377

Mmh that one does look attractive.

Hugging makes winning easier because there's no risk attached to expanding and gaining territory. I would imagine at some point players from one tribe would go about expanding through eventually internally nobling (or merging) accounts in the other. Whether some people choose to see that as effectively multi-accounting (merging two accounts for personal benefit) is up to them. But my point stands haha.

If you could change one thing about UK30, what would it be?

DeletedUser13811

I'd add a tribe lock so family tribes couldn't exist!

I really like your question though....so if there was another thing that you could change about uk30 what would it be?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Wasn't there a tribe lock on a previous world that was a complete fail?...

I'd make it so you can't noble barbs...

What's more annoying... PP abusing barb munching turtles or family tribes?...

DeletedUser13811

There was...but as I played and won that world I'm well placed to say it had some really good benefits too. The fail was down to other reasons as well. However if there was another tribe lock world to start they'd need to find someone else to mod that forum as I'd be there!

Family tribes are definitely more annoying. They actually stand a chance of succeeding whereas I love a good pp abusing barb muncher as it's so enjoyable to break them and take over their whole cluster (knowing they've spent good hard money on it!) Yes I'm evil! On world 47 .net I recall putting an army camp into the centre of one such barb munchers and taking him out in record time...oh what fun!

Has a pp abusing barb muncher ever actually succeeded?

DeletedUser10619

As i think every world now has these pp abusing barb munchers then the answer is even yes or will be a yes in the future. But to truly answer that we would need Linukas to be reading the forums.

Who is the biggest Fairy in the Fairy Garden?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Tinkerbell...

Can the next world be: Tribe lock, no outside tribe support, no barb nobling?....

DeletedUser14377

You'll have to put that forward to Ultra Violet haha. Don't think I'm qualified to answer that question.

Imagine a Star Wars themed world (tribute to Carrie), with planets instead of villages :eek: (sorry, my inner fanboy). What's your favourite Star Wars movie?

[Edit: Old question was about upgrading resource pits and what levels they should be?]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14116

You'll have to put that forward to Ultra Violet haha. Don't think I'm qualified to answer that question.

Imagine a Star Wars themed world (tribute to Carrie), with planets instead of villages :eek: (sorry, my inner fanboy). What's your favourite Star Wars movie?

I think upgrade them asap.

What 5 players do you expect to be here come the end of this world?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Mancunia.... Sorry, login on the wrong username....

What players outside the top 10 will break into it?....