Quick question

DeletedUser

How are your bank accounts and does it make you feel like a better player paying to do well?

DeletedUser80

My Bank is big which makes my ego bigger!

Whats a PP? o_O is that what 80% of the top 100 are using to be there? :s

DeletedUser

Money isn't really a problem for me.

Do well in school and the rest falls in place.

Or don't and whine about money forever.

DeletedUser

Not gonna bother with PP. I might get premium after a month or two if I don't quit

DeletedUser

How are your bank accounts and does it make you feel like a better player paying to do well?

I joined this world just to see all of the new things that had been added in recent years. I only ended up playing for about 26 hours though. The premium purchasing of just about everything turned me off of staying. Able to pay for buildings to go faster? Well there goes the pride of being one of the first to noble. Able to pay to make instantaneous trades? There goes the achievement of whoring out cavalry in the beginning as the hardest part was always resource balancing. That farming tool thingy is near enough to botting to be unfair. I had 230 hauls from that day of playing. Where is the skill in that?

The reason that TW stayed competitive for so many years was because unlike other games, it was all on the player and not on what they purchased. Now this game is on the permanent slide if it wasnt already. TW now just another one of the money grabs.

DeletedUser80

I wish i could like/rate posts, as PP i couldn't agree more with that!

DeletedUser

I must agree with you on that one Purple. :)
Tribalwars is becoming far too easy than it was previously. There is no fun in buying your way to the rank one position... it's just totally stupid. Although I can understand that all games tend to be created for money-making purposes, it shouldn't be to such an extent that the whole purpose of having fun and playing with skill is lost.

DeletedUser

I joined this world just to see all of the new things that had been added in recent years. I only ended up playing for about 26 hours though. The premium purchasing of just about everything turned me off of staying. Able to pay for buildings to go faster? Well there goes the pride of being one of the first to noble. Able to pay to make instantaneous trades? There goes the achievement of whoring out cavalry in the beginning as the hardest part was always resource balancing. That farming tool thingy is near enough to botting to be unfair. I had 230 hauls from that day of playing. Where is the skill in that?

The reason that TW stayed competitive for so many years was because unlike other games, it was all on the player and not on what they purchased. Now this game is on the permanent slide if it wasnt already. TW now just another one of the money grabs.

Hey Tim, long time no see ;)
Oh and agreed.

DeletedUser

I must agree with you on that one Purple. :)
Tribalwars is becoming far too easy than it was previously. There is no fun in buying your way to the rank one position... it's just totally stupid. Although I can understand that all games tend to be created for money-making purposes, it shouldn't be to such an extent that the whole purpose of having fun and playing with skill is lost.

There is nothing wrong with those types of games. They make excellent business sense and cater to the uber casual players.

It is however sickening to see one of those few competitive games that you spent years of time playing turned into just another purchase game.

DeletedUser

They should bring out two worlds at a time, one with the "Prem spec", one without.

DeletedUser6695

Luke...

I played for about a day too, .net is my only friend left

DeletedUser9761

i personally don't agree with the "pay for points" features and refuse to use them. makes the game feel like a facebook game tbh

DeletedUser

i personally don't agree with the "pay for points" features and refuse to use them. makes the game feel like a facebook game tbh

Exactly what I was thinking. It feels like a Facebook game with these unneeded boosts.
Nonetheless, they're there, and I don't think you NEED them to be a top player. ^^