Quick rundown on whats happened so far?

DeletedUser

Hiya, I'm the orginal J3east from W5 (Now rank 2, mostly due to rob who co-ed/took over the account) + i've decided to pick the game up again as I've got a bit of time on my hands so could someone just give me a review of whats happened since the beginning of the world? Just so I dont have to go and read through all the threads :D

DeletedUser6695

iPod and WKD dominated the rankings swapping top spot throughout the world.

They then merged recently to extended their lead.

Thats really all thats happened :D

For player achievements just check out the milestones

DeletedUser

iPod and WKD dominated the rankings swapping top spot throughout the world.

They then merged recently to extended their lead.

Thats really all thats happened :D

For player achievements just check out the milestones

Spot on really^^
Nothing else at all happened except a big hug between rank 1 and 2.

DeletedUser

Cheers CF/rofl. Hope it picks up, seems pretty boring so far D:

DeletedUser

Ipod is currently under fire from W1NGE, xXx and Phx. That has to could for some fun? :)

DeletedUser

Phx, Nation, Fate, GO, W1NGE and (possibly) N0.1 have all made a pact or something to fight iPod and Honey.

Obviously more on the left side but nobody cares about anyone else >:D

DeletedUser

Phx, Nation, Fate, GO, W1NGE and (possibly) N0.1 have all made a pact or something to fight iPod and Honey.

Obviously more on the left side but nobody cares about anyone else >:D

Why have they decided to fight Honey?
I figured a lot of tribes would be peeved about the mergehug with ipod and wkd but i can't see where Honey fall into it?

DeletedUser6695

Merge hug? Do you even know the background to the merge or are you merely uneducated in the worlds history?

DeletedUser

Because, roflcptr. I do not know the full story however from what I do know iPod created an alliance with Honey (despite the name, but I am not complaining) and besides the fact that a few tribes (Nation, Phx, Fate, N0.1) have personal vendetta's against Honey.

Won't Say said:
Your No1's gonna be rebuilding after tonight m8 :)
Sorry but you guys joined the wrong party.

^ lol

DeletedUser1410

lol thats wrong
iPod and WKD had no Dip before the merge

DeletedUser

Merge hug? Do you even know the background to the merge or are you merely uneducated in the worlds history?

It's one word Cold Fusion, Mergehug, new term coined on Ipod's behalf. I think it is quite catchy if i'm honest.

You mean there is background to it? I read somewhere in another thread that it was jokingly suggested and snowballed from there and from what i seen it was a pretty quick thing to happen.
When there is no posts on external about it from Ipod themselves, just guess work by 3rd parties how are we supposed to know whats happening?

DeletedUser1410

the only peeps that know what happened and why are the council of WKD and me
Everyone else is guessing lol
but whats done is done so lets get on the the gang bang, sad lot you are and play the game

DeletedUser

the only peeps that know what happened and why are the council of WKD and me
Everyone else is guessing lol
but whats done is done so lets get on the the gang bang, sad lot you are and play the game

Why is it sad that everyone wants to take down the hugmunchers??
Do you want everyone to leave your tribe alone until you hug all the way to 50mill then Game over?

DeletedUser1410

lol no offence but with most of the top 20 having a go at us what would you do?
I'll tell you
NOTHING because you'll never be in the position that iPod are in
this is part of the game and most top tribes have this at one part of the world or another
The thing is
when and if iPod are defeated what is this alliance going to do? I'll tell you what drop the top tribe and attack them and then it gets silly?
If you tribe is not strong enough to stand against other tribes then your doing something wrong
I'm not the one that attacks and declares on every tribe
But everyone see's a Ruffus tribe and say we must HUG and make an Alliance against them
So bring it?
If we get rimmed then thats because iPod did not do what they should be doing and we got beat be a better tribe...tribe....tribe NOT tribes
Either put up or shut up
its that simple

Understand Pfft

DeletedUser

Why is it sad that everyone wants to take down the hugmunchers??
Do you want everyone to leave your tribe alone until you hug all the way to 50mill then Game over?

Better to be a hug muncher than a barb muncher like every member of Nation, Fate, Phx and espicially the biggest barb munchers the world has seen W1NGE.

DeletedUser1942

Better to be a hug muncher than a barb muncher like every member of Nation, Fate, Phx and espicially the biggest barb munchers the world has seen W1NGE.

Every member??? Thats some hardcore research you've done there :lol:

DeletedUser

Let's see...

iPod barb caps - 69
Honey barb caps - 46

W1NGE barb caps - 65
Fate barb caps - 86
Phx barb caps - 47
Nation barb caps - 48
GO barb caps - 100

Hmmm but that's not including the players that reset which must make iPod's numbers go down greatly and the other a bit.