Quick rundown on whats happened so far?

DeletedUser

lol no offence but with most of the top 20 having a go at us what would you do?
I'll tell you
NOTHING because you'll never be in the position that iPod are in

Your right i'll never be in the postion ipod are in because i am a player and ipod are a tribe, big difference and a strange comparison to make really.

DeletedUser

I ment as in running a tribe like iPod

Ah right!! The tribe i co-led on W2 had the same kinda problem, not so bad though just every tribe in our K tried to take us down.
But tbh i learned everything from the guys in my W1 tribe, some of the best TW players i have seen, Roch(Hero),Jaguar(Hero),Blue Hunger,Kyorard and dare i say Adellion, so i was well equipped i just needed to hone the skills that i picked up from them.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
the only peeps that know what happened and why are the council of WKD and me

Two tribes merging without the members of either tribe being aware of the reason more or less smacks of poor leadership as far as I'm concerned.

DeletedUser9516

Better to be a hug muncher than a barb muncher like every member of Nation, Fate, Phx and espicially the biggest barb munchers the world has seen W1NGE.

I like the fact you call tribes barb munchers that have nobelled less barbs than ipod

DeletedUser

I like the fact you call tribes barb munchers that have nobelled less barbs than ipod

Check out the point comparison's though, I am guessing more than 50% of iPod's barb nobles are players who restarted or high point barbarians. I know that a load are Ecosse's old villages which turned barb and Shivatistic nobled.

DeletedUser5582

Check out the point comparison's though, I am guessing more than 50% of iPod's barb nobles are players who restarted or high point barbarians. I know that a load are Ecosse's old villages which turned barb and Shivatistic nobled.

aha I see it now so there are "good" barb caps and bad and yawn yawn I Fib's all good and everyone else bad?! Look we know I Fibs all good as when they do noble a barb then this happens http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16386

For me this is a silly discussion. Yes some barb nobling is a terrible waste of coins and a net drain on your income and yes some barb nobling is good (size of barb/position etc etc) and yes am often amazed at some of the barbs taken and by the player doing it.

But to label a tribe as a barb muncher smacks of lazy flaming to me but meh in the last war I was a mass recruiting noob so will dry my tears and live with these vicious slurs :icon_cry:

Now Roman Numerals Boy whilst loving your guesses and knowledge of I Fib's barb history (am nipping down to Waterstones now to see if can reserve a copy of this eagerly anticipated tome of barb historical masterpiece with piccies I hope?!) maybe you can shed light on Honey and these takes (am thinking these were players that deleted :icon_eek:)

Fort Iron man (376|512) K53 120 Barbarian Conrad 92 [Honey] 2011-05-30 20:57:31

this next one have had to put in a spoiler as those with drinks may ruin their computers through involuntary spillage...

Dark 5 (510|432) K45 132 Darkmind78 [Honey] Darkmind78 [Honey] 2011-05-30 20:04:54
Dark 5 (510|432) K45 132 andwotlike? Darkmind78 [Honey] 2011-05-30 20:04:30

how do your overnoble yourself on a tricky 132 point villa! Train was good though

this take I think he didn;t have time to hit delete?

K35 002 (565|381) K35 370 Master of Death kingtaz [Honey] 2011-05-29 20:56:02

this barb was a player that hit delete too?

Fort Hangover (370|503) K53 120 Barbarian Conrad 92 [Honey] 2011-05-29 08:26:51

This just from page 1 of Honey caps so as you can see every tribe has blemishes on its caps history so let us move on from this maybe and play the game?!

DeletedUser

I'm too tired and have the flu so won't come with a big come back but I will say this Lighty, we know you love me...

Uninvited Guest on 25.05. at 16:52
allied with IPOD!

lol you must be most upset! If you fancy a non huggy tribe chat to me

Jo

Oh this still means you are booked for xmas party!

DeletedUser

im from, phx ,and i have not taken a barb :(
am i missing out on something? :p

what is tw coming to , barb wars.

when i say barb you say where . BARB (run like hell , some other noob might get it before me and my stats might look better because i sent a slow moving troops ) take a breather........... and guess what 3 died :(
but i have taken a player. :)
(spit spit spit)

DeletedUser6695

@ jo of course there are good barb caps, if you noble a deleted player and his vills are at 9k it's obviously beneficial compared to a 300 point barb that your w1ngers seem to enjoy

DeletedUser5582

ty CF for your words of wisdom!

I know am in a barb munching tribe and as I said am amazed when I see some of the takes but meh can live with the tag I guess.

So what is your view when IFib take the none 9k barbs?!

022 (524|502) K55 610 Barbarian Purple WKD [iPod] 2011-05-30 22:32:18
02f (396|461) K43 93 Barbarian aussie2uk [iPod] 2011-05-24 19:16:07
02e (395|463) K43 108 Barbarian aussie2uk [iPod] 2011-05-24 06:40:46

there are more but am not sure this gets us anywhere?! (I counted 9 tiny barb takes before got bored)

Can any tribe say they haven;t taken barbs? Probably not and those that ingame with me know exactly what I think on it but as I said just think is a lazy flame here.

At the end of the day some folks will always take barbs (lol look at UK3) but if it makes you happy then W1nge are mass recruiting barb munchers huggers and so be it. Oh sorry forgot to add noobs as well!

But if we are these things then what does that make you guys if you're getting a spanking by such as us?

As Ruffus says respect for all and play the game!

DeletedUser7369

ty CF for your words of wisdom!

022 (524|502) K55 610 Barbarian Purple WKD [iPod] 2011-05-30 22:32:18

yup. that 610 bonus workshop in middle of my cluster was genuinely a stupid move. on the other hand nobody seemed inclined to noble it and build it up for me so i figured i do it myself and build some cats to go with my newly acquired bonfire.

Despite knowing its a tactically sound decision, i am still hanging my head in shame and am absolutely disgusted with myself.

On the other hand i figured i killed 25 nobles in one day with 2 normal def villas and a bit of tribal support. just think what i can do with a villa full of cats and pally with bonfire :D

yeah, see what i did there? I made a dig at me into an excuse to mention im still as great as i was before.

DeletedUser5582

yup. that 610 bonus workshop in middle of my cluster was genuinely a stupid move. on the other hand nobody seemed inclined to noble it and build it up for me so i figured i do it myself and build some cats to go with my newly acquired bonfire.

Despite knowing its a tactically sound decision, i am still hanging my head in shame and am absolutely disgusted with myself.

On the other hand i figured i killed 25 nobles in one day with 2 normal def villas and a bit of tribal support. just think what i can do with a villa full of cats and pally with bonfire :D

yeah, see what i did there? I made a dig at me into an excuse to mention im still as great as i was before.

lol you did so and it may even be true!

was just pointing out that all tribes take them (some more than others and some bad barb takes and some good ones and some you cannot be serious ones)

Am not sure you need a bonfire though :icon_cry:

DeletedUser7369

Lol. I don't know about need one but I'm sure I wouldn't have had to sacrifice and recap a village if I'd had it. Oh well. Got it now and bonus workshop already churning out the cats.

DeletedUser7369

Lol. Want tension? Read the next thread down re barb bounce.