Quiet

DeletedUser8195

Don't be silly JP! Bots can't lie :p

Cody, I don't have an ego :/

DeletedUser

A question was the grace period really 2 weeks?

As far as I am aware, there was a 2 week grace period set. How aware I am... is questionable, but I'd like to think I am very aware of situations.

DeletedUser

What a noob.

Attacker: davenumbers
Origin: 001A (619|514) K56

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 319 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 1

319 scouts and 1 noble. This is the tip of the iceberg.

~UR~ truly are pathetic... =FATE= are at least a *challenge* to defend against.

DeletedUser

Was it a fake attack with a few scouts in the hope he might get a troop count in the village? (not nearly enough scouts though for a scouting mission)

I'm really trying to come up with a reason for the attack because it makes absolutely no sense at all to me.

DeletedUser8195

Same. Maybe it's some kind of error? Ive done similar things when recruiting, and i recruit MA instead of HC in a defence village (sometimes I just cba to see which box HC is in so I guess :p), but that's not as bad as that mistake there! Lol.

Or maybe he's just a noob, like Ade says.

DeletedUser6695

Meh I've seen fake noble trains before, but never on w4 didn't think there were that many spare nobles :p

DeletedUser8782

i fail to see any logic in that attack, he has now taken over the most noobiest person on UK4,

/glen hands over his crown

DeletedUser

Was it a fake attack with a few scouts in the hope he might get a troop count in the village? (not nearly enough scouts though for a scouting mission)

I'm really trying to come up with a reason for the attack because it makes absolutely no sense at all to me.

Hahahaha.... that's the funny thing. He's *actually* trying to scout me. Does he know who I am? :p

Do you really think even if he scouted me, he'd get the information of my ACTUAL troop count in those villages?

Cause according to his scout reports, I have about 10 bonfires in 10 villages in that frontline cluster.

The village he hit had a 3-4D stack on it, which I could've heighten to about 10D if I wanted to add insult to injury. But ofc, having noticed the attack IDs of his attacks and noticing a pattern, he gave his game away. So I knew I didn't need to put more defence in there. ;)

DeletedUser

Hahahaha.... that's the funny thing. He's *actually* trying to scout me. Does he know who I am? :p

Do you really think even if he scouted me, he'd get the information of my ACTUAL troop count in those villages?

Cause according to his scout reports, I have about 10 bonfires in 10 villages in that frontline cluster.

The village he hit had a 3-4D stack on it, which I could've heighten to about 10D if I wanted to add insult to injury. But ofc, having noticed the attack IDs of his attacks and noticing a pattern, he gave his game away. So I knew I didn't need to put more defence in there. ;)

It was the only explanation I could come up with for that attack. I'm very drunk now so don't take it to mean that I'm advocating this tactic. At least throw in a few more than 300 & odd scouts if you're seriously trying to get a scout report.

Good night.

DeletedUser

erm, did he not succeed? ie he lost 1 scout (out of 319) and always knew he was going to lose the noble, cause it was a fake noble.

Now if it was a fake noble train ... it'd provide more weight to this argument for sending nobles ...

DeletedUser

Seems a very odd thing to do.

Firstly wasting a noble for a scout run is idiotic, he could have just as easily kept the noble to send with his nukes followed by noble train to keep it all in time.

Secondly what was he trying to achieve? A scout report - yes maybe, but what then? He's bothered enough to send a noble with his scouts - so it'd be a waste not to attack it afterwards, yet Ade will also know to have it stacked if he's bothered enough to send a noble with scouts.

Imo it looks like a mistake in which the person in question meant to send a paladin and not a noble.

DeletedUser

erm, did he not succeed? ie he lost 1 scout (out of 319) and always knew he was going to lose the noble, cause it was a fake noble.

Now if it was a fake noble train ... it'd provide more weight to this argument for sending nobles ...

No he did not, because I removed the actual troops in the village, and simply supported from other villages.

Therefore he wasted a noble to gain nothing.

Seriously, I've had noobs try and hit me with nobles in the Night Bonus, I've had noobs try to noble me with defence supporting their nobles, I've had ramless nukes, I've had cat nukes with no rams... the list of FAIL just goes on and on...

That being said, I expected ~UR~ to be this pathetic; having sat many of their accounts in their brief merge with Bi!, I was shocked at the FAIL that accompanied most accounts; rather than heed my advice at the time, these noobs have continued to be just that; noobs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8195

Wait a minute, we can find out what account Ade is on from this ;) we just need to ask davenumbers who he was attacking with that attack force.