Quiet

DeletedUser

he sits the whole of pest...he's their pink fluffy bunny.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol. it was a noble i wanted killing, didnt need it in that village. so picked a random pest vilages and sent him on his way, i was rather hoping to get rid of the scouts too, but i guess that was too much to hope for. all ade got was the nuke speed, which meant he had to tie up troops in that village anyway.

DeletedUser8782

LOL. SD edited your message :lol:

OT: so dave who was that attack to as it may be ade as he said something about stacking against it with his own troops

DeletedUser

Wait a minute, we can find out what account Ade is on from this ;) we just need to ask davenumbers who he was attacking with that attack force.

He's sitting people :(

Very good CF & Luca. So far I've wiped trains belonging to several players, and not all of them on the ~UR~ frontline either (I love you Luca <3). At least 3-4 ~UR~ players and 3-4 =FATE= players have lost trains at my hands. :D

Tbh, I reckon if me, Matt, Morning Star and Mark21lancs worked together as a team across the frontline, we'd have no problem holding ~UR~ back. They need to up their game more to pose a real challenge to high calibre players... their only lifeline is that while they are not displaying fine gameplay, +PEST- are laden with inactives which give ~UR~ somewhat easy targets... that being said, they are going to end up walking headfirst into me sooner or later, since I move about from account to account. >:D

lol. it was a noble i wanted killing, didnt need it in that village. so picked a random pest vilages and sent him on his way, i was rather hoping to get rid of the scouts too, but i guess that was too much to hope for. all ade got was the nuke speed, which meant he had to tie up troops in that village anyway.

So... rather than killing the noble quickly and conveniently thus rebuilding it where its needed quicker, you sent it on a 24 hour trek... ingenious? I think not.

Cheers for the ODD though.

DeletedUser8195

Can anyone smell bull excretion? I don't think we're getting the whole story ;P

DeletedUser

well luckily your entitled to your opinion, i have stated why i did it, carry on with your conjecture

DeletedUser8195

I'm joking with you mate :) I understand that you probably had a reason for it, or else you'd not have made it this far in the world. When someone posts something like Ade did, everyone is going to react to it in the way they did, or the forums would be dead :p

DeletedUser8195

Lololololol, you lie Adellion. You were having a heart attack :p