Quiet

DeletedUser

Its been pretty quiet considering ~UR~ have declared on +PEST- a couple of days ago. Where's the PNP? :icon_cry:

One message ending the NAP and nothing else of interest!

DeletedUser

Its been pretty quiet considering ~UR~ have declared on +PEST- a couple of days ago. Where's the PNP? :icon_cry:

One message ending the NAP and nothing else of interest!

And no adherence to the 2 week grace period agreed in the NAP terms either. Despicable cowardice imo.

DeletedUser

And no adherence to the 2 week grace period agreed in the NAP terms either. Despicable cowardice imo.
that's a baby's agreement seriously might not be too honorable but only a fool would respect that kind of an agreement, there are no rules on who and when one can and can't attack one. Nap is over = war has started, grace period...:lol:

and doom don't know about you but we've been quite busy...
Side 1:
Tribes: =FATE=
Side 2:
Tribes: +PEST-, WET

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 10
Difference: 33

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 394,887
Side 2: 94,273
Difference: 300,614

chart

DeletedUser8195

~UR~ make me lol. They just seem to be getting on with it! Like they arent part of this world!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

that's a baby's agreement seriously might not be too honorable but only a fool would respect that kind of an agreement, there are no rules on who and when one can and can't attack one. Nap is over = war has started, grace period...:lol:

Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

I meant quiet as in PNP :D

And I don't think you can say that's a babies arguments. Of course there's no actual rules on who you can attack, but there's no rule saying if you have an NAP that you have to have an agreement. If you're not going to have the respect to keep to an agreement then don't make it in the first place!

I think it certainly tells you something about ~UR~ as a tribe... (or at least their leadership anyway)

DeletedUser

had i been in your place i would have expected them to not respect the grace period, in fact i wouldn't expect anyone too

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

I respect grace periods. Are you calling me a noob? Or am I just a very honourable leader?

DeletedUser

Who is Grace and what about her period? (Grabs coat)

Back on topic - NAP's invariably either lead to an alliance or are a stalling tactic so one side can ready themselves for war. So in my opinion and experience any talk of a grace period in one is very unlikely to be adhered to unless it leads to an alliance or if one side or the other chooses to end the NAP.

DeletedUser

exactly what shaney said

delusional maybe? ...nah your just a noob adey :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Foolish of +PEST- leaders if they expected such. ~UR~'s betrayal of Cold was known to them.

DeletedUser

I never give grace periods for this reason; because I know most players (and leaders) are far inferior to me in terms of honour and trust, do not demand the same level of respect as I (as demonstrated by the honourless responses above).

Despicable.

Also, someone needs to teach ~UR~ about attacking in the night bonus. No point trying to clear stacks with your nukes if you hit in the ruddy night bonus, is there?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

For diplomacy to work all you really have to offer is your word. Doesn't make it worth that much if you're happy to break it at the top of a hat. As onetruth said that's twice they've done that now, feel sorry for whoever they have an alliance with :D

DeletedUser

Who is Grace and what about her period? (Grabs coat)

Back on topic - NAP's invariably either lead to an alliance or are a stalling tactic so one side can ready themselves for war. So in my opinion and experience any talk of a grace period in one is very unlikely to be adhered to unless it leads to an alliance or if one side or the other chooses to end the NAP.

I did laugh and you're right. :lol:

DeletedUser2154

Im still waiting for the "2 weeks grace period" evidence .... I set the NAP and to date no ones shown me this !

On top of the fact the NAP was broken by PEST initially doesnt make me feel like i have to honour much even if it was in place which im still doubting...

At least im not kicking folks to save stats ...

DeletedUser8195

:O that is the first EVER ~UR~ player I've EVER seen. I was beginning to think they were all bots :/

DeletedUser6695

*Advice*

Dont make Cody angry, he is a beast when you make him angry

DeletedUser2154

I just find it quite amusing Irev-Bubbles leaves pest after i ended the NAP and no Jimmy we not all bots just dont have the egos to come on here much, i kinda have better things to do with my time. That said im not one not to defend myself when needed either

DeletedUser7369

Im still waiting for the "2 weeks grace period" evidence .... I set the NAP and to date no ones shown me this !

On top of the fact the NAP was broken by PEST initially doesnt make me feel like i have to honour much even if it was in place which im still doubting...

At least im not kicking folks to save stats ...

Do me a favour. your mails and mine made it clear there was to be a grace period. Not wasting my time arguing with you. you are not a man of your word so will clearly just post a load of lies. people will either believe you or Pest but i think most of the forum users are aware of your personality by now so i would hope they believe the truth and learn from our mistake. Never trust UR.

DeletedUser2154

I have the mails and convos also, and still cannot find the relevant info.... So when you do find it show me and show me the error of my ways!

Still wouldnt stop the fact PEST broke the NAP this final time not me..

But as you can see its old news