quiet

• Thread starter DeletedUser13584
  • Start date

the minx

Reaction score
Horny and Cor have been going at it for months, with no real significant gains from either side

DeletedUser14054

Horny and Cor have been going at it for months, with no real significant gains from either side

I strongly disagree with this.. HORNY and us (~SR~) have been gaining ground all this time. It might not be massive gains, but gains none the less.

RSR is nearly gone, and once they are gone we can dedicated our full undivided attention to COR :)

DeletedUser14054

where in my statement does it say anything about SR or RSR? I said Horny and Cor

Ok, just about your statement.. HORNY have been gaining ground on COR. not much but still gaining. As for RSR, this play a big role as HORNY are mainly concentrated on them instead of COR. Once RSR is gone, I am sure more progress will be made with COR.

DeletedUser13584

i think cor will fall but not without a good fight. it would be nice to attack more instead of defend

DeletedUser1508

Your forced optimism is cute. Cute but misguided and entirely wrong.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Just you wait until you're on the rim and looking at COR being top tribe :lol:

DeletedUser1508

Even if I emptied all my villages for you it would take you weeks to take all of them. But I will never do that so you will never rim me.