Quite the welcome to speed....

Master Yoda

Reaction score
Well, I haven't played in many years, and I joined a speed round. It was 3v1, and I won the round. Then the following messages came through:

Raptor Feb 20, 02:39
so many people coming for you in the next rounds, your a cheat and a noob

Master Yoda Feb 20, 02:39
?

Master Yoda Feb 20, 02:39
I played alone and won?

Master Yoda Feb 20, 02:40
javascript:
var url=document.URL;
if(url.indexOf('screen=am_farm')==-1||keyPressRunning)
{
var url = window.location.search.replace("?","")
var linkParts =url.split("&");
var sitterPart = $.grep(linkParts,(obj)=>obj.indexOf("t=")!=-1)
var villagePart = $.grep(linkParts,(obj)=>obj.indexOf("village=")!=-1)
var newURL = window.location.pathname +"?" + sitterPart.concat(villagePart,["screen=am_farm"]).join("&");
window.open(newURL, "_self")
throw("going to LA");
}
var keyPressRunning;

$.getScript('https://gistcdn.githack.com/filipem...5edb262a485f5bd2e3d/raw/keypress_faster.js');

Master Yoda Feb 20, 02:40
Look it up, legal farm script my friend lol

Raptor Feb 20, 02:43
I will talk to Marcus from tws in the morning, see if I can get you banned

Master Yoda Feb 20, 02:45
Banned for what is my question?

Master Yoda Feb 20, 02:45
I will gladly show you my quickbar and what scripts I have. All are approved by TW moderators

Master Yoda Feb 20, 02:46
Farm (1) BarbHider (2) BackTimer (3) Renamer (4) Dodge (5)

Master Yoda Feb 20, 02:46
https://forum.tribalwars.net/index....speed-and-how-to-set-up-your-quickbar.288777/

Raptor Feb 20, 02:55
your the worst cheat i have seem in a long time, hopefully we wont see you again, you dont just come in from know where and stir the pot.

You honestly dont know what you have unleashed

wish you all the best as your going to need it by the time we are done with you.

goodnight Spotty Noob

Happy to let any moderator check my scripts, but they are all legal. Does anyone else deal with this person acting like this?

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
Well, I haven't played in many years, and I joined a speed round. It was 3v1, and I won the round. Then the following messages came through:

Happy to let any moderator check my scripts, but they are all legal. Does anyone else deal with this person acting like this?
I can confirm: FMThemasters' FA Keypress is legal

The others I can't say of course, but do check that library as that contains the public approved scripts. Alternatively check Dabookman's Approved Scripts thread.

I advise against blindly following a guide written for .net as the scripting rules on UK are a lot stricter. Fake scripts are entirely banned for example.

As far as the communication goes: If you play according to the relevant rules for the UK server, there is nothing to worry about.
Whoever was playing Raptor at that moment should be very much aware that:
  1. I do my best to be unbiased and very much impartial
  2. I don't appreciate being used as a scarecrow
I suggest to not pay too much attention to this sort of communication and do your thing, see if you can find people who you like to play with, join the speed community and so on.

Master Yoda

Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know! I didn't use a fake script at all. Will double check to make sure going forward I only have any off that list though :)

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Welcome Master Yoda. Ignore messages such as those. They are many a type of players who are quite frankly keyboard warriors. Wars of words and insults. Ignore them, search out players who don’t have ‘issues’, and you’ll find a small group of community players who don’t act in a manner that is offensive to you or anybody else. Welcome my friend

GIXXER

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Welcome back Master Yoda, nice to see my former sparring partner Gixxer here too :)

Thanks Dab Ah, Iv long since put down my boxing gloves. All is fair now in Love and War. Good to see you here too B

duck that quacks

Reaction score
That raptor guy is a funny individual, he's just stuck in the past and simply does not accept that we're in 2023 and scripts like keypress are allowed.
Quite sad, I remember i tried showing him that script as well but he just said it was cheating and blah blah blah, same thing with wild tiger
Some players just want to be left back in the past and will shame you if you aren't like them, its the sad reality of speeds, it is what it is

Raptor

Reaction score
Bring it on I know an illegal script when I see them being used

Say what you want about me but I don't cheat and ranked Number 1

eat me