Quite

DeletedUser

Its very quite around here lately - there seems to be a lot going on... well done FATE on your latest work.

I see scooby doby doo left today - more barbs for Frampo...

DeletedUser

pathetic attempt at a wind up...can't even spell quiet.... back to your hiding place mayokid?

DeletedUser8195

Haha, left today!? Left well over a week ago haha.

=FATE= have done a good job, they've rooted out our inactives annoyingly well :(

DeletedUser

why so much hate? why can't we all love each other and embrace the positive energy to create a vortex of eternal happiness? :lol:

on topic, wasn't very nice of scooby and richy to leave without saying goodbye :(

DeletedUser8195

No hate from me! Just a little frustration! But all good now :)

Exactly, it wasn't nice at all. We got no goodbyes at all! The only person who did was redleg when they first left the tribe. He got a lovely message full of curses and insults. Apart from that, nothing :( bit upset!

DeletedUser

No hate from me, i'm all up for group loving :icon_biggrin: hehehehehe (and i know jimmy is too :icon_wink:)

it's only cos you scared them off Jimmy :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Spelling was always my biggest weekness, that and tw.

Great to see we're all friends again, I thought the j dog was being a bit touchy for a minute.

Nice work lately Luca.

DeletedUser8195

I think Luca must have a new account owner, whoever it is far better than Luca ;) hehehe

DeletedUser7797

I still haven't recovered from the negativity, my psychologist will be on over-time for some time now.

I am going to give my bamsters a really hard time too,.

DeletedUser8195

We're in talks with the barbarians atm over a possible merge. But you're next in line =FATE= should the barbs decline :)