Quitting w4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So you are a pointwhore who only values points. When I took it over, its ODA rank was 242, its ODD rank was 1156.

Do some research, then talk to me.

Don't go off-topic either for that matter. Its my account, its my choice who I permit access to it. Period.

I don't need research because it is visible from outside the acc..?
And what does that make you, an ODA whore? inb4calledFanboi

Troops die, points don't. :D

Dave; to be fair to him he did say "Period."

Meh I won't even bother replying to the bs you post next 'cuz I've already gone enough off-topic, sorry. :)

DeletedUser

Thanks for saying that, you made me laugh for sooooooooo long :icon_biggrin:

What do you think happens when a catapult damages a village? :icon_rolleyes:
What happens when a village is Nobled? :icon_rolleyes:

Troops die, but they are more useful than points :icon_rolleyes:

Also, what world do you play? I'm thinking of joining just to attack you :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser6695

No offence mate but i would say steven would own you, I believe he now resides on The Three Stooges w5.

Also some rank 1 said that thing about troops and points but i cant remember who...roch maybe?

DeletedUser

No offence mate but i would say steven would own you, I believe he now resides on The Three Stooges w5.

Also some rank 1 said that thing about troops and points but i cant remember who...roch maybe?

Hehe pervis, not that I have ever talked to him but still great quote never the less. Now back to praising sweetdeath. ;D I've already gone way too off-topic is why I chose to ignore LDW's post and talk to him politely on skype.

Gosh omg!1!1 Sweetdeath don't leave! ;( :D

DeletedUser

I don't need research because it is visible from outside the acc..?
And what does that make you, an ODA whore? inb4calledFanboi

Dave; to be fair to him he did say "Period."

Meh I won't even bother replying to the bs you post next 'cuz I've already gone enough off-topic, sorry. :)

Fool. ODA > points. And Steven, I could just breathe on you and you'd fall. How's REBORN doing?

DeletedUser1511

Thethree stooges acount sucks :lol:

DeletedUser

Shush wardy just cause you blocked me on skype for some minor things. :?

And Adellion, wat. I played in REBORN for about... a week? tops.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Also I would never play another slow world again, as they're so easy to dominate. I'm going to dominate every speed round on the uk server when it comes out ;)

Say what?

It's common on speed for rank 1 to be 5+ times the size of rank 2.

That has never happened on a 'slow' world. So, which exactly is 'too' easy?

While Bi! is easily the best tribe on W4, it's simply 'not' nearly as good as most people seem to make it out to be.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Fool. ODA > points. And Steven, I could just breathe on you and you'd fall. How's REBORN doing?

Completely untrue.

Points = more villages = more troops
ODA = more enemy losses = more of your own losses = less troops

While it's nice to have some ODA to show that you're using your troops, if you're falling in the ranks in gaining that ODA, you're using your troops wrong.

DeletedUser

[la]Yeah, the whole "ODA > Points" thought process is false. To be honest, neither points nor ODA equate to being a good player: both are merely side-effects. And if you take Bi! and pit them up against most other high-ranking tribes from other worlds, you'll find they're merely a good tribe in a world of mediocrity: nothing too spectacular. They clearly dominate UK4, but that itself is no great feat.

And see you in another world Alex ^.^[/la]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser282

Also I would never play another slow world again, as they're so easy to dominate. I'm going to dominate every speed round on the uk server when it comes out ;)

Perhaps you should bring yourself and your tribe into a world were you know there will actually be other good tribes playing and see how you do?

And Adellion please make sure that your posts make good sense before you call other people fools, you fool.

Bai @ Sweetdeath20

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[la]In any event, this thread is slowly going off topic: its about Sweetdeath leaving uk4, not how easy dominating uk4 is or what a proper measure of skill is. Geschlossen.[/la]

Status
Not open for further replies.