R.I.P MYB

DeletedUser7215

this is for respect for MYB R.I.P one of the top 4 tribes glad you are with us

DeletedUser

Respect goes to all those who have joined us recently, welcome to the tribe.

Respect to MYB top 4 tribe gone but not forgotten.

DeletedUser9610

[sarcasm]Wow! No one could of foreseen this Happening[/sarcasm] Damn! Sarcasm BB Codes don't work on this Forum :-(

Hope all goes well for your New members, but one must wonder how long this new found relationship will last before they get tired and the first disagreements happen??? :)

DeletedUser

More villages for -TV- to munch on.

Well done G.F, you just rang the dinner bell, lol.

DeletedUser

*Sigh* you're unreal!!

Well its true isn't it.
I may be 'out of touch' with this game, but i still remember how its tactics and diplomacy works.
(I was the Duke and Founder of one of the biggest, best and most successful tribes on UK2 for about 2 years...)

G.F just 'halved' their Empire... with recruiting players so far away, that they will be unable to get the much needed stacking they will require - as it will take days/weeks to arrive.
After-all they are slap bang in the middle of -TV- and W~A~R now, with no where to turn and no where to expand to, except through -TV- and W~A~R.

Last i saw MYB players growth wasn't that good, nor was some of their members activity.
Unlike the -TV- players up near them.

DeletedUser

Jai, I think I speak for everyone in GF when I say this: Shut up and go away! You're worse than Hoggy! I mean, it would be one thing if you were even playing this world, but you're not! That is, apparently. I remember your little mails, do you love the attention THAT much? And oh the drama when you decided to play it solo and then deleted (or whatever you're calling it these days). Seriously? And now, back for more. A bit of debate is healthy, but this thread isn;t doing ANYONE any harm! It's just a tribute to a skilled tribe, who have joined us as we have a common goal. Now please, I know this is hard for you, but can you try, just for me, to mind your own business for once. *sighs*

DeletedUser

Jai, I think I speak for everyone in GF when I say this: Shut up and go away! You're worse than Hoggy! I mean, it would be one thing if you were even playing this world, but you're not! That is, apparently. I remember your little mails, do you love the attention THAT much? And oh the drama when you decided to play it solo and then deleted (or whatever you're calling it these days). Seriously? And now, back for more. A bit of debate is healthy, but this thread isn;t doing ANYONE any harm! It's just a tribute to a skilled tribe, who have joined us as we have a common goal. Now please, I know this is hard for you, but can you try, just for me, to mind your own business for once. *sighs*

Fair enough.
Im bored now anyways... Good luck everyone, ill be back in a years time to see how your all doing, lol.

DeletedUser8924

respect. RIP MYB

MYB+God Fathers= makes one hell of a tribe

time 4 some fun :D

DeletedUser5283

Jai, I think I speak for everyone in GF when I say this: Shut up and go away! You're worse than Hoggy!

:icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

some 1 is worse then me

or well i if u tell me which account our playing ill send u some presents :icon_wink:

DeletedUser6796

Crikey, I don't know whether to label this a futile re-branding exercise, or intermediate-level spin for a lost war.

Let's start with the lost war. MYB disband in the face of the enemy whilst attacks are ongoing. That is commonly defined on the forums as 'losing the war'. So Congratulations should equally go the Western Flank of TV and friends and NAP people of WAR as the first of the top ranked tribes fall.

-TV- Gains

MYB Gains

Victor: -TV-

So the little beauties were sheltering behind their walls one day, talking about how badly it was going and one said "Hey, I have a message from G.F. - We can take the best accounts over to them. That way, it will look like a strategic move that might hide the fact that we're being stuffed."

Meanwhile, on the other side of town, as the saying goes (Darn! That's contagious!!), the wincing Police State of GF was celebrating that they've successfully achieved a few things:
1. Merged to the top spot. (Well done, chaps)
2. Found some more friends to hold hands with just in case hoggy is over in the West (last I heard, it was MYB - but I never get mail from him) because they fear him that much
3. Opened up another front against an enemy they are losing to, by recruiting a tribe that is also losing to the same enemy. (Whoops!)
4. Successfully split their own forces like every rational doctrine (and winners, by the way) says not to.

Whilst they contemplate their rapidly-flattening beer, I touched on the rebranding issue. It achieve absolutely nothing. -TV- and the others are no more impressed by the GF brand than the MYB one. Wherein lies the rebranding joke...

With a nod to your notable Greek players and a nod to the laughter resounding.....

You've rebranded from Marathon to Snickers.

:)

DeletedUser7215

trojanhoarse yes you are winning but ask your self this has G.F done a op on tv yet NO so when we do all them villas tv have taking from G.F over a week we will get them in 1 day as we rule unlike your tv noobs all we are doing is getting our noble count up as we use them all on your good friends WAR :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8924

-TV- Gains

MYB Gains

Victor: -TV-

i dissagre not because i was in MYB but because of the facts,you do the math.MYB was at 75mil befor we disbanded yes? and with 14 players, yes?
-TV- on the other had 53 players, yes? with a total of 253mil,am i correct?

-TV- nobled 50% more than us but the fact is that they are how big??? over 3 times bigger than us and have 4 times the ammount of players than us.

So in a way we proved that a tribe way smaller than you could beat -TV-

now lets just look back at the recent op on us.The 3 way one where many members of MYB recived fakes.2 members me and broken arrow where played while the main op was on dead-wieght.lets just look at the stats shall we

broken arrrow lost3 and gained 14mil odd
beani lost 3, and gained 22mil odd
dw lost around 40 and gained around 70+mil odd and yet,you say that we were losing against -TV-??? now we are in G.F we can work South east and split WAR and TV and corner you off :)
I dont know weather you have noticed but its been a while since we had an op on you guys,and well we are getting bored of defending and seeing your nukes fall.

If you havnt noticed,we were two mafias, now we are one.Time to do business :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser6796

I think you missed the broader tip of the spear, but never mind.

I look forward to this one day op in which the earth will tremble and walls will fall. This wasn't for me about who's winning, it's about the curious jubilant nature of this thread. Still. You're currently -50 villages a week vs -TV. If you leave this op too long, you'll run out of villages to build nobles in.

However, I will hold you to your word and you will make good on it by retaking all lost villages to date in one day.

I'm not going to hold my breath, of course. There was a time when I believed GF could do that. Not now. I find it incredible that your tribal leadership could not only declare war without a coherent plan, but - as I saw elsewhere - do it without letting their tribe know; leaving your fellow Sopranos to wake up to thousands of incoming from a tribe you declared war on.

That's not the GF that was.

I am sure you've all been told there's a master plan to reverse your misfortunes. I only hope for your sake that this merge isn't it. :)

DeletedUser6796

Beani,

It would be impressive if you could convince the world that all -TV- players were fighting MYB. Go back and count 'em. :)

DeletedUser

I think you missed the broader tip of the spear, but never mind.

I look forward to this one day op in which the earth will tremble and walls will fall. This wasn't for me about who's winning, it's about the curious jubilant nature of this thread. Still. You're currently -50 villages a week vs -TV. If you leave this op too long, you'll run out of villages to build nobles in.

However, I will hold you to your word and you will make good on it by retaking all lost villages to date in one day.

I'm not going to hold my breath, of course. There was a time when I believed GF could do that. Not now. I find it incredible that your tribal leadership could not only declare war without a coherent plan, but - as I saw elsewhere - do it without letting their tribe know; leaving your fellow Sopranos to wake up to thousands of incoming from a tribe you declared war on.

That's not the GF that was.

I am sure you've all been told there's a master plan to reverse your misfortunes. I only hope for your sake that this merge isn't it. :)

That is what i like to call: OWNED. :lol:

DeletedUser8924

not all but i can count 6 on me(last 3 weeks)
everyone else im not sure ill ask and get back to you ;)

and everyone else who didnt attack,was wither scared or being sat or sat scared ;0