R.I.P MYB

DeletedUser

IMO, exMYB will be fine as long as they are in GF.

And no one can say what is really happening inside GF except their own members so I will watch and wait with my mouth shut how this merge will end up.

What about the W~A~R and -TV- relationship how long the loooovvveee for each other will last,time will tell.

DeletedUser7041

Is that what happen to you guys and tv:icon_sad:,i did tell your leadership a few months ago it would ok i may not of said all the above but i did say you,ll end up stalking them.

DeletedUser

ROFL, I don't suppose you suffer from Pseudologia Fantastica do you? :icon_biggrin:

Did you really? I bet you didnt.

Check your stats against lowly old us since you declared...

Still rolling on the floor laughing?

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
man, i havent sleep in days, im in one of my manic episodes again lmao

iv been offered a large world 2 account, i was considering taking it, but it would be wrongly seen now as a cop out of world 10.

DeletedUser

Take it Gix. (As long as it aint in GF hey).

Worried it would wrongly be seen as a cop out, like you've ever been bothered how your seen.

Hope you are keeping well la.

DeletedUser7041

Looks like myb might make a come back,as they have found things not so rosie on the gf side of the fence.

DeletedUser7041

I think you might want to learn the truth before spouting your noob crap!!
Instead of allways using the lowest demominator all the time and just saying your a noob why not tell us whats going on.
I may be a noob but i,m glad to say i did not crumble like one at the first proper attack on me:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Instead of allways using the lowest demominator all the time and just saying your a noob why not tell us whats going on.
I may be a noob but i,m glad to say i did not crumble like one at the first proper attack on me:icon_redface:

I crumbled like a noob? You sure about that? I had loads of vulnerable vils and held together well, but thanks for the valuable input :lol:

I'm not telling you what's happening, it isn't my place, if you want to know bad enough then you'll find out for yourself.

DeletedUser7041

I crumbled like a noob? You sure about that? I had loads of vulnerable vils and held together well, but thanks for the valuable input :lol:
I,m not here for a slagging match so Ok you had 174 vulnerable villa,s.

I'm not telling you what's happening, it isn't my place, if you want to know bad enough then you'll find out for yourself.
Thats the reason i,m here trying to find out.
But from the outside it looks like you guys had a barney and half of them quit all together.
If i,m wrong fill the world in to your side of things but have more to say than noob.

DeletedUser

KG.

There was no barney as you put it, between the original GF and the Ex MYB (now "own" very quickly nap to WAR so you can keep supporting them against TV nice one, great diplomacy there).

Although we were very disappointed with their game play, troop and village builds were extremely poor and most of all the lack of cooperation between themselves, most would not help their tribe mates. I would keep those things in mind before inviting them into your tribe. They were not asked to leave the tribe they did that of their own accord. We are happy they have gone, as the workload they provided has been reduced.

As for any of them deleting i have no idea i guess that part will be self evident if and when they start to be eaten by their friends. Might be some very easy villages up for grabs for the WAR members up there if it weren't for your NAP.

I Hope this answers all your questions on the matter as it is all we have to offer you. If you need to know more mail the "own" members and ask them yourself.

DeletedUser7041

Thanks DaOscar for reply.
It,a nice to know there,s still people you can have a convo with even if they are the enemy without insults.
I can not see any MYB joining war but thats not up to me.

DeletedUser6938

Once again MYB are seen for the backstabbing deserters that they are . and it would seem some now know what this game is all about such a shame GF didnt see it coming in the first place tough break you guys

DeletedUser6938

man, i havent sleep in days, im in one of my manic episodes again lmao

iv been offered a large world 2 account, i was considering taking it, but it would be wrongly seen now as a cop out of world 10.

ooow

when can we expect to see the first punishment villages for rule breaking ??