~R3S~

DeletedUser12393

Good evening Lady's and Gentlemen. As you may or may not have been aware of, i had a fight with the leader from ~R3S~ I am Legend. he had the bright idea to order one of his own active members to be nobled because this person is new to the game and therefor send a attack with mixed troops. I thought to myself, Legend if you are a good recruiter then how come you didnt know that he was a new player? Mass recruiting mayby.......... Anyway to make a long story short, we got into a verbal fight, i left and declared on them on my own. he swore to get me nobled out...... 2 tribal op's they send at me and still i am around. As you and your members now, it thought it time to settle the bad blood and offred you a possibily to talk, you choose to delete the topic in the shared forum over and over again, So....... If you wanrt to see me nobled out so bad then i hereby invite you to come at me. But we both know that like the other 2 op's on me, you don't attack or fake yourself so i invite you and let's say 3 other members of your tribe to come at me. This is your change...... but remember that if you somehow win you will feel like a man again, but if you lose again............. ;) anyway, i will be waiting

DeletedUser12393

I Am Legend asking help to noble me from 5 tribes! LOL Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaassseeeeee help noble knight Ed out. you a milllion plus tribe, and as you stated, you are a multiple world top 5 tribe leading duke...........Must have been on the casual world is my guess. Anyway i am still waiting, or are you trying to yet again get another tribe involved because you already know that you need help..... I hope that you are aware that asking for help on a single player is pretty path........

DeletedUser12420

I know the guy on the I Am Legend acc.... lets face it he will never attack you, he will use his tribe members as a meat shield, & once they start to lose villages he will quit!

Yes he was Duke of 2 top 5 tribes but what his profile doesn't mention is that he quit W14 after only a couple of weeks & handed leadership of the tribe to someone else. On W13 he Quit after a few months & handed the tribe over. Then came back annoyed everyone for a few months to the point 1 member rimmed him (took a whole 24 hours!)

DeletedUser

Ahhh Havoc28... my old friend!:icon_twisted:

Haha, ed you've got nothing to worry about. He's a mass recruitng dictator, who ironically, can't play himself! What Cookie says is true, he came back to 13 after being internalled. Spent a fortune on pp to get himself to 200k(ish) in what, a month? Then his own tribe nobled him out he was that irritating.

If you ask me, just leave him to it and his own tribe will turn on him:icon_wink: Plus if his tribe's opps are anything like the ones he lead on me, you ain't got nowt to worry about!

Moral of story: THE NOOB RETURNS!

DeletedUser

If true that he was kicked for sending a mixed attack big deal everybody is new at some point. He should have been shown the errors of his ways but thanked for at least sending the attack

DeletedUser12393

LOL, thanks guy's i am not that worried, he only attacked from inactives account as of yet and even those attacks didnt even need to be tagged cause they were so easy to read ;) Yes at first i tried to convince him that he instead of nobling the guy out, he or anyone else could have teached the guy a bit, he is active and actually willing to learn to.

DeletedUser

I am Legend sounds very popular, I wonder how many of his former tribe members have followed him to this world and what their opinions are of this notorious character.

DeletedUser12393

I don't know how many have followed him from past worlds. He has got 1 or 2 people that may back him untill the end, the others, i don't think they care much for his attitude when it comes down to nobling your own active members. It's enough proof to see that eventhough he loves to talk about how much he wants me to be nobled out, he didnt get anyone to actually attack me while i was solo for 2 day's. I think that that alone speaks for itself more then any words i could post here

DeletedUser12393

well mayby you should train your duke first. he uses a excuse that jetdog80 gave me info or supported me?! that's rubbish, he just can handle that he didnt got his way. let me tel you this, the one nobling jetdog will have to deal with me! And that's not a treath, thats a promise!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12393

Good for you, i was just about to ad that indeed people should learn, we all do tho history has proofen that making a beginners error in r3s results not into help being offered but instead nobles being ordered to send at the player in question. thats the reason i left and the very reason that i will defend jetdog as it was my own account, enough injustice has been served

DeletedUser

i see what your saying and i agree they should be given a chance and i am not against your defending of jetdog, so give me the overview of ~r3s~, whats up with them.

DeletedUser12393

I am not ready to spill all there problems here yet but in my own opinion i think that they lack a good leader, one they can trust to look out for their and the tribes best interest. not all of them will think like that but there are people that "with reason" think like that. As a leader you set a excample as how it should be done and not a excample on how it not should be done, that doesnt gain respect or loyalty. Respect Honor and loyalty, some leaders gain that naturally and some just don't. With it you will have people fighting for you till the very end, without it.... sooner or later that will proof to become a problem. Which of these 2 relates to Legend, time will tel.

DeletedUser12393

I have got nothing against R3S in general, i still see some of them as friends but i dislike the way that tribe reacted or better yet lacked a reaction after the whole internal bussiness started. I put my neck out for a member and i know most did think the same way i did but didnt had the guts to make a stand. So in a way this is personal towards Legend but in a way also against the ones without enough backbone to back up their own member jetdog or the ones who rather forget about their own believes so they can keep a save haven instead of mayby having been dismissed for believing in honor and loyalty.

DeletedUser12393

So you guy's finally found a excuse to dismissed jetdog80........ Let me ask you something : whats the excuse for posting a topic about your alliess concerning support, if you guy's should support or mayby not so that lateron when they start losing you can recruit from their tribe. Is that what a good allie proposes?!