Rabbits Rabbits and more Rabbits!

Killing Time

Reaction score
Just a trawl through this world and heaps of tribes have gone all rabbit on us so I thought I would go and investigate why and see if this was coincidence or something more sinister with a giant rabbit uprising about to take over UK50?! First they will huggle and then they will take the struggle to the few non rabbits living on this world. (Actually technically the rabbit tribes would not huggle as the collective noun for a group of rabbits is Fluffle. Who knew?! See I educate as well as alert you all to the risk of being devoured by bunnies...!)

So equipped with this new knowledge let us take a peek at the many warrens doted about UK50 and see the Fluffle for ourselves but first I think we need to get into character so if you would be so kind to click the link and sit comfortably (hands out snacks) and let us go rabbit hunting...! Shsss

Ok so we need to split our Fluffles into two. One part are those Fluffles where all the tribes have bunny related names and the second where only some of the Fluffle have rabbit themed nomenclature.

P.s. Who of you have googled Fluffle to see if I am just pulling your legs?! :D

Part 1: 100% Fluffle

Rank 7 Resurrected Rabbits with sister tribes Resurrected Bunnies and also Rabbits in the headlights.

You'll find their warrens down in the SE and SW with the head lighted rabbits scattered around as if none of these furry hoppers have read the world settings. Am sure they could be a little better organised but they are clustered up with a view that this will help them and it will if they are a super organised Fluffle. The PnP opportunities are just ridiculous here and hopefully someone will do it justice.

Now are second group of Fluffle (anyone not googled it just trusting me I hope :cool:) are those where not all are rabbit themed (yet)

We have the Rank 1 and 2 Fluffle of Penguins and Bad Bunnies who have taken over the NW in a giant huggle of Fluffle. Better organised that the Born Again Bunnies you can still see where they will have issues with Naughty Bunnies split over the map and some Penguins might be better off swapping but that is just my view. Am sure in a war it will all just be peachy! However, domination of their K looks pretty certain and maybe the Rabbit uprising will start here?!

Finally we have the Rank 10 TBC (are they just pondering what rabbit name they need so if you have thoughts please post below and the other oddity is that their tribe page states they are " TBC was founded by a group of players looking to be successful." Personally I would lose the word looking as that seems a little pessimistic to me and go for something a little more positive. Their bunny sister tribe are the Dead rabbits (some have already found their wish to have come true!)

So you will find the Dead rabbits up in the northern part of the SW with a few scattered away south presumably to get these capped by other tribes in a cunning ruse to think that this rabbit plague is harmless where the rest plot our downfall? So the only K free from rabbits is the NE so perhaps someone there can let us know how they avoided this and give the rest of us some tips. Me well I do love a bit of rabbit from time to time so if you are out bunny hunting then I have a recipe for you in the spoiler...Enjoy and remember any thoughts on the TBC tribe then let us all know below!

Just cut and pasted from internet but try it and enjoy!

RABBIT TERRINE

Rabbit makes a tasty terrine that is not too gamy or too nondescript. Take time to hand-chop the ingredients for terrines, as this produces a nice chunky texture, and allows each ingredient to speak for itself.

1 small rabbit with its liver & heart, boned to give about 225g/8oz meat

110g/4oz pork back fat

250g/9oz skinless belly pork

75g/3 oz pork fillet

4 rindless streaky bacon rashers

1 onion, peeled & finely chopped

2 garlic cloves, peeled & finely chopped

50g/2oz butter

1 egg

1 heaped tsp herbes de Provence

2 tbsp fresh breadcrumbs

1/2 small wine glass of Cognac

salt & pepper

Preheat the oven to 325F/170C/ Gas Mark 3. Finely dice the rabbit (with its liver and heart), pork back fat, belly, fillet and bacon. Put it all together in the middle of a large chopping board. With a heavy knife, mix and chop all the meats together to form a cohesive mass. Tip into a mixing bowl. Fry the onion and garlic in the butter, and add to the rabbit mixture with all the other ingredients. Mix thoroughly. Pack into a terrine of 700ml/11/4 pint capacity, press down well, cover with foil or butter paper, and bake in a bain-marie for 1-11/2 hours.

The cooked terrine will have shrunk away from the edges and be surrounded by clear fat. Press with a light weight if you want a dense, firm terrine, and leave to cool. Serve from the dish with some gherkins.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 761394

Thanks for the recipe! ive picked up a decent amount of Dead Rabbits of the side of the road. clearly they had been there a bit to long. that Terrine might have helped mask the interesting taste and smell that came of them.