Radarr - love him or hate him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8610

whitefro1.jpg

DeletedUser6695

I love Rad and if you dont all leave him alone ill tell Alex your bullying me :(

DeletedUser

Would you get over yourself. I have far more important things to be doing than insulting you. You're well able to do it to yourself without any help from us.

Meh. Ignorance is bliss apparently.

(Not usually you anyway)

DeletedUser

[gfx]Make sure this doesn't become a personal insult fest... my infraction stick it starting to quiver in it's sheath already...[/gfx]

I am only posting here to insult Radarr :icon_rolleyes:
I dont play UK4 and have no interest here but when I heard of a thread where other ''haters'' were located I just had to pop in and say hello :lol:

So I salute everyone who hates Radarr :icon_biggrin:.........except Glen who I also hate......

So to Glen and Radarr I hope we all know where we stand now :icon_wink::lol:

DeletedUser

That's all the UK4 forums is about? :lol: WET players all logging on to try and back up there friends in insulting me with - rarely - any argument to back it up.

Why would we need an argument to back up the fact that barely anyone likes you? :lol: Maybe you should stop feeling sorry for yourself and look at the way you act. It isn't a coincidence that nobody has a nice word to say about you.

I'm betting this thread has dented your ego quite a bit, well I hope it has.

DeletedUser

Why would we need an argument to back up the fact that barely anyone likes you? :lol: Maybe you should stop feeling sorry for yourself and look at the way you act. It isn't a coincidence that nobody has a nice word to say about you.

I'm betting this thread has dented your ego quite a bit, well I hope it has.

Surprising the 'fact' you're trying to use here is wrong. The person who started this thread likes me and so does everyone but... oh, surprise surprise the WET players :icon_rolleyes: It's funny because from what I see on these forums you're more hated than me :lol:

My ego? No. Proven your inability to put up an argument? Yes.

EDIT: Feeling sorry for myself?! Pfft!

DeletedUser

Surprising the 'fact' you're trying to use here is wrong. The person who started this thread likes me and so does everyone but... oh, surprise surprise the WET players :icon_rolleyes: It's funny because from what I see on these forums you're more hated than me :lol:

EDIT: Feeling sorry for myself?! Pfft!

It's funny because from what I see on these forums you're more hated than me :lol:

Yes, I've seen before you're brilliant at coming up with accurate conclusions :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :icon_rolleyes: And who hates me? I imagine you can name 2 or 3 I've had an argument with, that's about it.

Why should I have to argue the fact I don't like you? You're an unpleasant piece of work that I *think* is trying to be the internet hard guy but just ends up being quite irritating, by the by irritating is a word to describe a minor annoyance. That's exactly what you are. Nothing special by any means.

Surprising the 'fact' you're trying to use here is wrong.

Read it again, because "fact that barely anyone likes you?" doesn't mean nobody likes you. I have no doubt your (ex?) tribe mates will feel some loyalty towards you.

Internal-Failure isn't a WET player, and he proves my point that you aren't just hated on this world either. StockoHMK also isn't a WET player. That's not exactly "everyone likes me with the exception of WET."

DeletedUser

Yes, I've seen before you're brilliant at coming up with accurate conclusions :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :icon_rolleyes: And who hates me? I imagine you can name 2 or 3 I've had an argument with, that's about it.

Most of MSG and MSD & several players I've talked to before. Now go find more than 5+ non-WET players who hate me...

Why should I have to argue the fact I don't like you?

In general you lack argument and depth in anything you post. :lol:

You're an unpleasant piece of work that I *think* is trying to be the internet hard guy but just ends up being quite irritating, by the by irritating is a word to describe a minor annoyance. That's exactly what you are. Nothing special by any means.

You're wrong. That's not exactly what I am: That's your opinion and your opinion doesn't matter to me. Also, considering i'm "nothing special by any means" why do you continually seem to be following me around these forums just to disagree with me?

Read it again, because "fact that barely anyone likes you?" doesn't mean nobody likes you. I have no doubt your (ex?) tribe mates will feel some loyalty towards you.

Not ex. For the last bloody time. :lol: & loyalty? it's posting on externals so loyalty has nothing to do with it. If I disagreed with a team mate I'd say so; sadly, WET don't bother reading the threads and just back up there bumchums.

Internal-Failure isn't a WET player, and he proves my point that you aren't just hated on this world either. StockoHMK also isn't a WET player. That's not exactly "everyone likes me with the exception of WET."

Funny because Internal-Failure does like me and is a tribe-mate on UK6. So, you got one player? Like I said: "lack of depth". :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Most of MSG and MSD & several players I've talked to before. Now go find more than 5+ non-WET players who hate me...

In general you lack argument and depth in anything you post. :lol:

You're wrong. That's not exactly what I am: That's your opinion and your opinion doesn't matter to me. Also, considering i'm "nothing special by any means" why do you continually seem to be following me around these forums just to disagree with me?

Not ex. For the last bloody time. :lol: & loyalty? it's posting on externals so loyalty has nothing to do with it. If I disagreed with a team mate I'd say so; sadly, WET don't bother reading the threads and just back up there bumchums.

Funny because Internal-Failure does like me and is a tribe-mate on UK6. So, you got one player? Like I said: "lack of depth". :icon_wink:

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah? Is the general sentiment of your argument.

Most of MSG and MSD & several players I've talked to before.

That's funny, because I'm currently in a chat with nearly all of them and I'm quite sure they don't hate me. :lol: MSD? Who cares about pervie? I certainly don't.

That's right, That's exactly what I think of you, but the funny thing is - I don't follow you around... 3 times now I have been talking with other people and you've come in to have a snap at me. So, why don't you leave me alone, because you are really hurting my feelings, I sat up last night crying because I feared you didn't like me.

The one and only thing you're good at is making sweeping statements :lol:

DeletedUser

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah? Is the general sentiment of your argument.

I'm just going to carry on posting random crap is yours.

That's funny, because I'm currently in a chat with nearly all of them and I'm quite sure they don't hate me. :lol: MSD? Who cares about pervie? I certainly don't.

Clearly some of them do from what I've seen in MSG. You get flamed constantly in MSD for your idiotic views on things :lol:

That's right, That's exactly what I think of you,

Then why did you post otherwise?

but the funny thing is - I don't follow you around... 3 times now I have been talking with other people and you've come in to have a snap at me.

Clearly... :icon_rolleyes:

So, why don't you leave me alone, because you are really hurting my feelings, I sat up last night crying because I feared you didn't like me.

T'awww, poor you.

The one and only thing you're good at is making sweeping statements :lol:

Hypocrite.

DeletedUser

I'm just going to carry on posting random crap is yours.

Clearly some of them do from what I've seen in MSG. You get flamed constantly in MSD for your idiotic views on things :lol:

Then why did you post otherwise?

Clearly... :icon_rolleyes:

T'awww, poor you.

Hypocrite.

I really don't know how you do it - but everything you type is tedious to read. It must be an acquired skill.

DeletedUser

Once again such an ignorant response. :lol:

At first I thought you were just stupid, now I realise it's just down to poor education. Please read a dictionary or something - it's painful watching you using words you don't know the definition of.

DeletedUser

At first I thought you were just stupid, now I realise it's just down to poor education. Please read a dictionary or something - it's painful watching you using words you don't know the definition of.

Poor education? Maybe but no need to bring real life into it.

Also, if important information is available, one may fail to acquire it due to lack of intelligence (not realizing its importance, or not understanding it).

You don't understand that you're a moron who seems to enjoy posting stupid comments instead of arguing back.

DeletedUser

Poor education? Maybe but no need to bring real life into it.

Also, if important information is available, one may fail to acquire it due to lack of intelligence (not realizing its importance, or not understanding it).

You don't understand that you're a moron who seems to enjoy posting stupid comments instead of arguing back.

Talking about bringing real life into it :icon_cry: These hurtful words will scar me for life, I hope you know that.

Do you really not understand what the term "ignorant" means? It means either ignoring a fact or making decisions without reason. Effectively ignoring the information available.

I really don't know how you do it - but everything you type is tedious to read. It must be an acquired skill.

Will you now explain to me, for I seem to be a moron you see, what is ignorant about this passage? Because as far as I can tell - it's an opinion? And it is my opinion that there is a common pattern in most of your arguments - if you do not have an answer to something (Read: He knows he is wrong) you will often use "idiotic" or "ignorance" to justify yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.