Ram attributes ?

DeletedUser

Why does a RAM used for battering and not defending have such low Offensive attributes and high Defensive attributes, surely this is the wrong way round ?? have i missed something, can some one explain ?

DeletedUser

As an offesnive unit, it does little to do no damage to defenders but it has another attribute (which you can't see) which is a wall attack, which would be very high...

DeletedUser

attacking = offence
defending = defence

You dont use a battering ram to defend yourself? you use it to attack the defences of the enemy ? so it should have higher Offensive attributes surely ??

DeletedUser

Sorry I didn't word my answer very well.

Rams have TWO attacking attributes

Attacking defenders (what you see = low)
Attacking walls (you don't see the characteristics, but = high)

DeletedUser

The Offensive strength you're looking at is how well they fight other troops when attacking while their main purpose is to attack the wall. That's the characterists you can't see.

DeletedUser

I guess the only thing now left to say is;

Where can we see it?

And does the Wall Offensive increase as [for examples worlds that have Smithys which go up to Tech 10: World 38] the Tech Increases?

DeletedUser

rams_f10.png

Upgrading the tech will make them more effective, but I've never got as far as rams on a increasing tech world!

DeletedUser

I guess the only thing now left to say is;

Where can we see it?

And does the Wall Offensive increase as [for examples worlds that have Smithys which go up to Tech 10: World 38] the Tech Increases?

No where (so i believe

Yes, it does.