Random Players Interviews

• Thread starter DeletedUser8010
  • Start date

DeletedUser8010

Introducing you to the UK12 Random Player Interviews! Submit your random players in the reply section!

IICameronII: Black
Interviewee: Blue

Mo Points Mo Problems
Firstly, tell me a bit about yourself outside the game of tribal wars?
As for me, I didnt know there was a life outside of TW. I'll be forever be grateful of this interview for learning this new fact!

How would you sum yourself up in three words?
Tina and Scarlett?

Explain (Briefly) your tribal wars experience?
I'm a fairly new player to TW, having started on April the 4th as my tw-stats shows.

I listen to advice from others and then do the exact opposite and it seems to be working quite well.

What tribe are you in and how are you finding it there?
I'm in =ZP= which stands for Zebras Prostates. Obviously, with a name like that, I love it. Who doesnt like prostates anyway?

We might switch our name to GODS and try our luck with that tag.

Tho, upon further thoughts, we might not. I mean, we're not suicidal.

Finally, anything else you would like to add?
The real question should be: is there anything I'd like to substract?

I'd like to add more nubcakes to my NW so I have some more close farms. Besides that, no.

Have a nice day!

BladeCW
Firstly, tell me a bit about yourself outside the game of tribal wars?
Okay well im an 18 year old student in Sheffield, I enjoy running, football and currently revising:L Also I support the greatest football team in the world: Sheffield united :D... if you couldnt already tell..

How would you sum yourself up in three words?
Enjoy easy money.

Explain (Briefly) your tribal wars experience?
Well restarted playing again after a few years absence, got placed directly next to Pinkney and got slaughtered, since then its been easy pickings:)

What tribe are you in and how are you finding it there?
TAL, great experience everyone is helpful and friendly:)

Finally, anything else you would like to add?
pfft well i volunteer twice a week at 2 different hospitals conducting a survey and the end question is "is there anything else you'd like to add?" but by that point even if there was they cant be arsed so they just say no.

More interviews to come! Keep checking back!
Rep Appreciated As Always

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8010

First interview up :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8010

Told you i would do it ;) just took a bit of time as internet went down....

Out of 10 randoms rank 20-500 i messaged, he was the only one who replied -_- time to randomly select some more :L

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
lol.... strange to interview someone and still have no idea who they are after you've finished...

DeletedUser10033

Never knew that i was know by any1 so good luck to them. Next year they could rule a world.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
There are players that are currently rank 1 on multiply worlds...

Players that have been rank 1 on double figure number of worlds...

And there are more players that achieve something on 1 world.. think that makes them superstars and fail on their next world...

Which category do you come into?

DeletedUser10033

There are players that are currently rank 1 on multiply worlds...

Players that have been rank 1 on double figure number of worlds...

And there are more players that achieve something on 1 world.. think that makes them superstars and fail on their next world...

Which category do you come into?

Average player. Been really lucky. Put the likes of gotcha, naus or 4S near me. i would not be doing so well. But i started with good farms, and players that dont fight.

DeletedUser10869

ah but you should have seen some of the replies he got refusing to take part though :icon_wink:

DeletedUser8010

So depressing, ive mailed over 30 people now... still only had these replies :/

DeletedUser

There are loads of W12 players that post regularly on the externals they'd be your best bet

DeletedUser10094

it's just pot luck if they reply, and if they do reply it's if there in the mood to do it.