Rank 1 Race

DeletedUser

It seems to be getting tight at the top, who do you think will take rank 1 for the majority of the time the world runs? i'm banking on xXSaintXx :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

It seems to be getting tight at the top, who do you think will take rank 1 for the majority of the time the world runs? i'm banking on xXSaintXx :icon_cool:

Depends on majority? People like you, myself and Nauz might hog the top spots for a year or so but the majority would be the three years after that which will be dominated by barb noblers, internallers, and Ade.

DeletedUser

Depends on majority? People like you, myself and Nauz might hog the top spots for a year or so but the majority would be the three years after that which will be dominated by barb noblers, internallers, and Ade.

well yes i must agree with your statement there and i agree once adel gets into his barb nobling/internal stride just no stopping him! :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Be warned >:D

I'm top-20 while being a pointwhore who is rubbish at startup. Just wait till I actually become any good. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I'm top-20 while being a pointwhore who is rubbish at startup. Just wait till I actually become any good. :icon_rolleyes:

I joined the account so we will keep the trend :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

your definition of "good" Is barb nobling. I do not define this as "good" :icon_rolleyes: never the less it is the best method to become rank 1 ! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

your definition of "good" Is barb nobling. I do not define this as "good" :icon_rolleyes: never the less it is the best method to become rank 1 ! :icon_biggrin:

I don't barb noble though :S

DeletedUser

I don't barb noble though :S

I would beg to differ! do not force my hand and get the stats out :icon_confused:

we all know it is the best method of growth anyways soo... no shame adellion :lol:

DeletedUser

Hahaha love it AP! I think nauz and AP will be fighting it out for sometime, what about the locus guy I heard he's pretty good.

DeletedUser

i think ruffus has a good chance

In all fairness to ruffus he is a good player and a great leader. But I don't think he is a player that is rank 1 material. He takes too much pride and time in the tribes he leads. Plus he has like 3 other worlds that he's currently playing.

I'd say he will stay in the top 10 as there are just not enough good players on this world.

DeletedUser

In all fairness to ruffus he is a good player and a great leader. But I don't think he is a player that is rank 1 material. He takes too much pride and time in the tribes he leads. Plus he has like 3 other worlds that he's currently playing.

I'd say he will stay in the top 10 as there are just not enough good players on this world.

I'd had to say that I totally agree with you there Matt, he is not really rank 1 but without all of his others worlds he could compete for the top spot at start up but i feel 100k+ onwards he would not compete.

DeletedUser

yeah true good player deffo top 10 material

DeletedUser

anyone who owns the rank 1 position for the next 2 months can simply be looked at as ;;nobody special'', one tribe puts 1 week worth of fakes/fanged attacks aimed at smithys and academies and they will bolt too the next world that opens up chasing the milestones and awards lol.. so take note anyone who has a rank 1 point/LC whore anywhere near them...dont take their crap, just attack them in mass and watch them cry about it then leave.

waits for the usual simple minded backslapper gangbang bullcrap replies.

:icon_rolleyes:

Yep because you can't get a high rank at start up, or even 2 months later when the competition is basically... gone means they all suck. Yep so true. :lol:

DeletedUser

anyone who owns the rank 1 position for the next 2 months can simply be looked at as ;;nobody special'', one tribe puts 1 week worth of fakes/fanged attacks aimed at smithys and academies and they will bolt too the next world that opens up chasing the milestones and awards lol.. so take note anyone who has a rank 1 point/LC whore anywhere near them...dont take their crap, just attack them in mass and watch them cry about it then leave.

waits for the usual simple minded backslapper gangbang bullcrap replies.

:icon_rolleyes:

So in your logic the rank 1 player can only be taken down by a tribe? That's somebody special to me. Also if you did your research, Nauz has more HC than probably most players have LC and his tribe is always right there for him whenever he needs our help.

I also lol'ed at the comment I put in italics.

My dear friend, can you not take a rank 1 player on 1v1? I doubt you can even take on anyone in the top 20, and there are some pretty suckish players in there

DeletedUser

What ddo you mean? we are suckish players? or the top 20 players are suckish?