ranking after bp

DeletedUser

I know what you mean I was being silly... 261 pointers aren't able to attack 26 pointers on this world..

DeletedUser

use tw map as it tells how active they are so u can see who are threats and who aint as there people who aint logged on for 2 days in my imediat versinity

i was on TW, for the whole day, and then checked that map, which claimed i was inactive for 18 hours :S... went to check when it last got updated, and it said 53 minutes ago.
im not sure how exactly it tracks activity, but you cant use it as solid proof of someones activity levels

DeletedUser

i was on TW, for the whole day, and then checked that map, which claimed i was inactive for 18 hours :S... went to check when it last got updated, and it said 53 minutes ago.
im not sure how exactly it tracks activity, but you cant use it as solid proof of someones activity levels

I believe it bases its information on points last gained.

DeletedUser

I believe it bases its information on points last gained.

Points, OD, Tribe Changes, Nobles.

Anything that can be measured, it tracks. So if you're just farming and building troops, and don't hit any spikes, it'll think you're inactive.

At least, that's how I always thought it worked.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Points, OD, Tribe Changes, Nobles.

Anything that can be measured, it tracks. So if you're just farming and building troops, and don't hit any spikes, it'll think you're inactive.

At least, that's how I always thought it worked.

I know it definitely checks ODA and points, less sure about tribe changes. (Nobles 'is' points, so that one's a given.)

DeletedUser

I know it definitely checks ODA and points, less sure about tribe changes. (Nobles 'is' points, so that one's a given.)

True, but as it has a separate section highlight for villages to look at when they were nobled, I thought i'd give it as a separate category because when/by who a village was nobled is something looked at independently by the tool.